Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:05:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 95098 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #800 on: November 14, 2017, 04:40:08 pm »

OMG tehe he'll never live it down !!!!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2017, 05:55:50 pm »

Never ever! Tongue Tongue
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:01 pm »

^^^ lmao  laugh

^^ & ^ He really will never ever live it down, tampongate will go down in history, mark my words!

He's been photoshopped too much in the pic!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2017, 01:04:59 pm »

Rebecca English

Prince Charles will visit Antigua, Barbuda, the British Virgin Islands and Dominica this weekend following the widespread devastation caused by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.

During the tour Prince Charles will meet members of the local communities and hear about the ways in which they have been recovering since the storms hit the Islands.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #804 on: November 18, 2017, 11:45:18 pm »

Prince Charles takes in the destruction of Hurricane Irma in the Caribbean as he continues 'personal mission' to meet the victims of the devastation…including Sir Richard Branson!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096435/Prince-Charles-Richard-Branson-visit-Caribbean.html#ixzz4ypWkQSIv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #805 on: November 19, 2017, 12:55:34 pm »

Oh yes, Richard Branson is a real "victim" he has many other homes that he can go to unlike the real victims who lost everything. It gave Charles a respite of sorts to visit super wealthy Branson.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #806 on: December 02, 2017, 06:43:09 am »

Will William and Harry refuse to let Camilla be Queen? Charles is thrilled about the engagement... but trouble may be brewing, writes RICHARD KAY
Which is why the arrival of Meghan Markle has been concentrating minds at the Palace.
At the heart of the issue is Charles’s relationship with his sons.
In the 20 years since their mother’s death, it has ebbed and flowed.
But it has become noticeably cooler since they decided to appoint themselves the custodians of Diana’s memory, which they did so openly in the summer.
But they did not. In fact, far from drawing closer to the Duchess as they got older, the boys have moved farther away. ‘They are not close to Camilla,’ says a friend. ‘The relationship has changed.’
The short answer is yes. Courtiers believe that should Charles wish to change Camilla’s status when he becomes King and make her his Queen rather than ‘Princess Consort’, he will need the undiluted support of his sons.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138247/Will-William-Harry-refuse-let-Camilla-Queen.html#ixzz505CAm0xL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This makes no sense seeing that Charles will be king and his two sons need him to have that title in order to keep the monarch going. I think this is smoke and mirrors and Harry and Wills are very much ok and not distancing themselves from Charles.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #807 on: December 02, 2017, 12:27:22 pm »

Charles does as he pleases anyway. IMO
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #808 on: December 02, 2017, 03:50:27 pm »

Ultimately, Charles will do as he pleases but I think the public's opinion will have way more barring on the decision than that of his sons.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #809 on: December 03, 2017, 04:57:47 am »

What Chucky wants Chucky gets
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #810 on: December 13, 2017, 06:56:53 pm »

Guard of honour! Camilla welcomes young guests to Clarence House to help her decorate the Christmas tree (and that sword comes in handy for reaching the top branches)

The Duchess of Cornwall invited families to decorate the Clarence House tree
    Event is held annually in aid Helen & Douglas House and Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity which supports families with terminally ill children
    Camilla could be seen passing out plates of food to her young guests  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5175377/Camilla-invites-guests-decorate-Christmas-tree.html

She does this annually for children who are in hospices.

-----

Spreading Christmas cheer: Charles and Camilla touch down in Borough Market to visit traders hit by June's terror attack

Charles and Camilla visited the popular London food market hit by June attack
    Couple were accompanied by by the Archbishop of Canterbury on Wednesday
    Borough Market was closed for 11 days after the attack, hitting traders hard
    Today, couple browsed stalls and listened to a choir singing traditional carols
    Camilla rushed from Clarence House where she earlier held Christmas party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5175849/Charles-Camilla-spread-festive-cheer-Borough-Market.html
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:01:15 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #811 on: December 13, 2017, 07:32:21 pm »

^ stories like this really warm my heart and bring a tear (or 2) to my eyes  flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #812 on: December 13, 2017, 07:47:12 pm »

Guard of honour! Camilla welcomes young guests to Clarence House to help her decorate the Christmas tree (and that sword comes in handy for reaching the top branches)

Event is held annually in aid Helen & Douglas House and Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity which supports families with terminally ill children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5175377/Camilla-invites-guests-decorate-Christmas-tree.html

-----
Spreading Christmas cheer: Charles and Camilla touch down in Borough Market to visit traders hit by June's terror attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5175849/Charles-Camilla-spread-festive-cheer-Borough-Market.html

I do think that she's at her best here and she's making the holiday special for these kids; don't see William doing anything like this. He's too busy with his premieres and celebs and cameos to bother with less fortunate human beings.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #813 on: December 13, 2017, 08:58:46 pm »

This event of hers is always warm and inviting.  She gets this right.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #814 on: December 13, 2017, 09:11:21 pm »

C&C do a good number of things right when it comes to their work. I respect them for that. If they publicized this more, that'd endear them to people and make project "queen Camilla" go much better than what they tend to do. Charles should also make for a good king, because he's really good at his job so far and has done really good things. A pitty most people don't realize that, and also a pitty C&C and their PR don't seem to realize it either. They should drop Junor and the rest and hire me  tehe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #815 on: December 14, 2017, 12:14:23 am »

I still have not warmed to Camilla and never will. I do not like her. She is doing what is expected of her as a senior royal.  The Junor book made me even more put off by Camilla plus her playing victim in her interview in Spring 2017. Yes, they should indeed drop Junor whose heavy handed sycophancy was very hard to take. Charles also made the big mistake of condoning trashing of the first wife who gave birth to his only children. I think that Camilla can do these appearances but not everybody will like her to say the least.

I think she's still out for herself and behaved like a really cold woman. If only she showed this "compassion" to the first wife and backed off after Charles got engaged to Diana. She is getting many perks and bling and seems very smug to me. Her interview shows she's not the least bit sorry for what she did.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #816 on: December 14, 2017, 01:24:33 am »

nice that camilla does every year for the kids

sandy
Princess

« Reply #817 on: December 14, 2017, 01:36:43 am »

-----

I do think that she's at her best here and she's making the holiday special for these kids; don't see William doing anything like this. He's too busy with his premieres and celebs and cameos to bother with less fortunate human beings.

As a husband and father in his thirties it's time he moved from sports and show biz related charities which he does concentrate on.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #818 on: December 14, 2017, 03:53:15 pm »

I still have not warmed to Camilla and never will. I do not like her. She is doing what is expected of her as a senior royal.  The Junor book made me even more put off by Camilla plus her playing victim in her interview in Spring 2017. Yes, they should indeed drop Junor whose heavy handed sycophancy was very hard to take. Charles also made the big mistake of condoning trashing of the first wife who gave birth to his only children. I think that Camilla can do these appearances but not everybody will like her to say the least.

I think she's still out for herself and behaved like a really cold woman. If only she showed this "compassion" to the first wife and backed off after Charles got engaged to Diana. She is getting many perks and bling and seems very smug to me. Her interview shows she's not the least bit sorry for what she did.

Totally agree, Sandy. And of course she's not sorry for all the things she's done. She has the best life, no worries; imo she has always wanted this life.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #819 on: December 14, 2017, 04:11:28 pm »

I think she coveted what Diana had and worked to undermine her.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: