Royal Gossip
May 21, 2018, 06:12:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 106991 times)
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #580 on: December 17, 2016, 06:36:51 am »

That's very sweet of her to do that for them!

sandy
Princess

« Reply #581 on: December 17, 2016, 03:12:58 pm »

I agree. Well done to her. I think Camilla does not always receive the credit she deserves.

She's doing what she's supposed to be doing. OF course she gets the credit she deserves, the PR team makes sure. I don't care for the woman and the spin around her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #582 on: December 17, 2016, 04:15:01 pm »

Her image is carefully crafted with the theme of caring of children and women in problems.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #583 on: December 17, 2016, 05:40:13 pm »

I think her being portrayed as an advocate for women is a joke.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #584 on: December 18, 2016, 12:27:35 am »

Also the part about caring for children. She would not have made her children to be around 'Sir', nor would she have committed adultery contributing to destroying her own family and William and Harry's family, if she cared about children.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #585 on: December 18, 2016, 01:26:21 am »

IF she did not butt into the Wales marriage, Diana possibly could have been around to enjoy her children and grandchildren. She IMO was out for herself. I am not buying into these photo ops
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #586 on: December 18, 2016, 05:15:45 am »

Impossible to know what Charles and Camilla were going through without walking a mile in their shoes. I'm not condoning what they did, but many people make mistakes in life and go on to have a second chance. Should people who make a mistake be punished for the rest of their life for it? That is what I mean by not receiving the credit she deserves- being treated as a person who shouldn't be offered a second chance no matter what she does.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #587 on: December 18, 2016, 06:42:48 am »

^ agree - and after all - there is a final judgment - not up to us

Diana would be alive if she had not decided to try to play jealousy games with Dodi -
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #588 on: December 18, 2016, 12:58:14 pm »

There were too many factors involved in Diana's death to point the finger at Camilla. Yes, she was involved in the breakup of Charles and Diana, though I suspect that Charles and Diana would have divorced anyway eventually due to personality differences. They seemed not well suited personality wise. It seems Charles had chosen her in part because she met traditional requirements and there is rumored to have been pressure from Prince Philip. Not a good foundation to start off a marriage. Diana dating Dodi, Diana going to France, choosing to get into a car with a driver who had been drinking and was driving very quickly, not wear a seatbelt, etc. Camilla was not there and couldn't have changed these things.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #589 on: December 18, 2016, 01:13:49 pm »

This is not exactly the thread for this topic...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #590 on: December 18, 2016, 03:41:52 pm »

I think Camilla has behaved herself very well since marrying Charles. The way they came together is complicated and messy, but in life, you fall, you make mistakes, and it's how you persevere and pull through that that shows what you are made of. As Cate said, punishment for transgressions is not up to us and we are asked to forgive anyway. PR or not, if you can't pull yourself together, it just doesn't work. Look at the rest of them.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #591 on: December 18, 2016, 06:27:44 pm »

^ I agree flower I know the way she came into the fold is not looked upon fondly. There will always be the past. But right now, i'm looking at what she is doing right now, and so far she is doing okay. easter-egg-basket

Rhonevale
royal watcher

« Reply #592 on: December 18, 2016, 09:22:45 pm »

I never thought I would say this but Camilla is doing well as support for POW and her charities
sandy
Princess

« Reply #593 on: December 19, 2016, 01:16:06 am »

I think Camilla has behaved herself very well since marrying Charles. The way they came together is complicated and messy, but in life, you fall, you make mistakes, and it's how you persevere and pull through that that shows what you are made of. As Cate said, punishment for transgressions is not up to us and we are asked to forgive anyway. PR or not, if you can't pull yourself together, it just doesn't work. Look at the rest of them.

Why wouldn't she. She got what she worked for all those years. The first wife is gone. But I doubt she's the least bit sorry, she was ready to walk into Diana's Memorial SErvice until public opinion stopped her. I think she's the same greedy woman. She is hardly going to behave badly on appearances, she does the minimum in any case. She has no choice but to do the work. She did more than make mistakes, she deliberately hurt and undermined another woman. It was a lot more than "messy" their behavior was just plain nasty and sordid. Even with the HRH and the bling I don't care for her.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #594 on: December 19, 2016, 01:38:33 am »

^Imagine if Camilla and Charles were soul mates married to the wrong people and realized they were meant to be together. How difficult and sad that would be, not greedy or mean spirited.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #595 on: December 19, 2016, 01:45:58 am »

If they were "soul mates" Charles would have married her back then. I don't think he wanted to marry her and looked elsewhere for someone to marry and have his heirs.  It should be noted that they were "together" for years though married to other people. Charles was not exclusive with alleged "soul mate" he married another woman and he was involved with Janet Jenkins and Lady Kanga while he was "faithful" to Camilla. I think CHarles own soul mate is himself. I don't buy into the great love spin. Charles named Camilla publicly and became obligated to her after that.  Charles wanted to have his cake and eat it too. A decent man would walk away after the woman married someone else. And his bringing in a teenager he knew he did not love to marry and have his children was a disgrace. I think Charles is greedy and mean spirited. He deserves Camilla. Charles was always "together" with Camilla even though both were married to others. He is a selfish man who wanted it all and got it.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #596 on: December 19, 2016, 01:51:53 am »

You are never going to get over this, sandy, and nothing I can say will change your mind or anything else that happened for that matter. I refuse to throw stones because Jesus said not to. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

tehe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #597 on: December 19, 2016, 01:54:16 am »

You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't care for Charles and Camilla which is something I am entitled to do on a discussion/opinion board. It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I don't buy into Saint Camilla spin which I am also entitled to do.  I was disagreeing with another person's take on Camilla and Charles and BTW I thought there was criticism allowed here, I see other royals criticized. Please do not lecture me  (throwing stones? really? GMAB)since I won't change my mind and I am not "throwing stones. I think Charles and Camilla deserve the criticism. They should have thought of it beforehand if they did not want criticism.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:57:58 am by sandy » Logged
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #598 on: December 19, 2016, 01:54:52 am »

^^^People go through emotional struggle in life. He might not have known right away that she was the one. That happens to many people. Hindsight is 20-20 for royals too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #599 on: December 19, 2016, 01:59:01 am »

The thing is Charles told all to his biographer. He felt himself "not ready" to get married and moved on from Camilla until the time came (soon) to get involved with her again, although she was married. I see Charles as a very selfish man. Maybe he never found out "whatever love is."  Charles if he felt he preferred Camilla should not have married DIana. He just married her to get heirs. Why else would he have courted a teenage girl?  It was not as if Camilla was a sweetheart he had that he had not seen in years. And when his marriage to DIana was crumbling, he returned to Camilla. The thing is Camilla was always there even trying to befriend Lady DIana.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:02:59 am by sandy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: