Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:49:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 123350 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2015, 03:43:27 pm »

I suspect some airbrushing is going on. But I still see a very wrinkled face.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2015, 02:43:30 am »

The Queen Mother must be disgusted towards Charles. She hated divorce and also loathed Wallis who was a mistress who became a wife. The QM must be shrieking about this in whichever afterlife she must be in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2015, 05:07:33 am »

The announcement came early Friday morning on Twitter that Charles and Camilla will wrap up a four day visit to the U. S. in Louisville on March 20th.  They are scheduled to highlight work being done in our city to promote clean air and food literacy.

The Prince of Wales is scheduled to give the keynote speech in Louisville at a symposium on health and the environment.  The Duchess of Cornwall will visit a food literacy project for young people at a local farm.

The Prince and Duchess are coming to the U. S. March 17-20 to mark historical events including the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the death of President Abraham Lincoln.

The Royal Highnesses will also visit Washington, D.C. with a stop planned at the Armed Forces Retirement Home and visits with veterans from  the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. 

Charles and Camilla will also visit President George Washington's home at Mount Vernon to highlight the history between the U. S. and Britain. They will also tour the  National Archives to view the Magna Carta, which inspired writers of the U. S. Constitution.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/28156912/prince-charles-and-camilla-coming-to-louisville-march-20th

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2015, 12:41:02 pm »

At the heart of the heir-to-the-throne’s frustrations is the so-called ‘Middletonisation’ of his son William’s life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2980249/Charles-don-t-let-grandson-George-writes-SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE.html#ixzz3TVwmMcj3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, Charlie, it's safe to say that William and Harry were frustrated by the 'Camillasation' of their lives.  You sowed the seeds, now you are reaping what you sowed.     bored3
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2015, 07:01:53 pm »

^LOL I love the Camillasation term.

So Sophie went with the mexican first lady to Downton where is Camilla today?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2015, 07:29:06 pm »

I'm sick of the whole issue. The past is in the past and this is the present, which is in a complete mess.

At the heart of the heir-to-the-throne’s frustrations is the so-called ‘Middletonisation’ of his son William’s life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2980249/Charles-don-t-let-grandson-George-writes-SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE.html#ixzz3TVwmMcj3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook Well, Charlie, it's safe to say that William and Harry were frustrated by the 'Camillasation' of their lives.  You sowed the seeds, now you are reaping what you sowed. bored3

I don't agree; William needs to stop letting his son be a pawn in Carole's power playing. This isn't normal and frankly Charles has a right to see his grandson. The more William does this, the more the RF might wash their hands of him and find a way to remove the kids from the succession.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2015, 07:31:19 pm »

The RF have already washed their hands of him as they know the truth.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2015, 09:40:47 pm »

I'm sick of the whole issue. The past is in the past and this is the present, which is in a complete mess.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook Well, Charlie, it's safe to say that William and Harry were frustrated by the 'Camillasation' of their lives.  You sowed the seeds, now you are reaping what you sowed. bored3

I don't agree; William needs to stop letting his son be a pawn in Carole's power playing. This isn't normal and frankly Charles has a right to see his grandson. The more William does this, the more the RF might wash their hands of him and find a way to remove the kids from the succession.

If Charles wants to spend time with his grandson, then why doesn't he?  He's a big boy, going to be king soon, and he wields a lot of power.  IF he wasn't getting enough grandpa time, I'm sure he could make something happen.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2015, 09:45:01 pm »

Charles has so many faults, but he deserves the respect due to any father from a son, to a Prince, to his subject, who William is. William is his father and grandmother's subject, just as Kate is. Fact is, Charles likely did warn William, but William's lack of respect for his father is disgusting.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2015, 11:22:52 pm »

I think William loves and respects his father.  I also think he knows his father has used him.  And I think William does not have the warm feelings toward Camilla that Bolland tried to make us think he did.  Charles also set a precedent within the Royal Family of ignoring the rules and ignoring the Monarch's wishes and doing what one wants despite setting the Monarchy on its ear.  So, it isn't to be wondered that William ignored rules and advice and went his own way in marriage, as he was following in his father's footsteps.   

Regardless of all that, I seriously don't believe that Carole would try to go against the Prince of Wales. She has no power, and she would not make an enemy of her future king.    If Charles insisted on seeing George, this would happen.  I think this story is a bunch of hooey.   
sandy
Princess

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2015, 11:32:08 pm »

Charles can see George anytime he wants. If  he shows up on the doorstep or calls  no way would he  be barred from seeing George.  If this article did originate from a "rep" of Charles then it's more about his whingeing when he really is not prevented from visiting George.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2015, 12:19:05 am »

I really think that this story is a load of rubbish. Nobody knows, (apart from the people involved and staff and RPO's) who sees who and when. When they are at home we see nothing of the royals' private lives. On TRF it was said (by a guide at Clarence House) that when Charles and Camilla are in London George and his parents visit them each Sunday.

I don't believe that Charles wouldn't say something to Kate and William if he wanted to see more of George. He isn't that bashful, IMO. The royals do make appointments to see each other. He may go to KP occasionally, who knows.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2015, 02:01:43 am »

Charles set to buy 123-room Cornish pile for £10million

Before party-loving aristocrat Jago Eliot was found dead in the bath at the age of 40, he feared his father the Earl of St Germans was putting his inheritance at risk by selling a small farm on their Port Eliot estate in Cornwall to buy a London townhouse for his new wife.

So Jago would be turning in his grave if he knew that his bohemian father Peregrine is negotiating with Prince Charles about selling him the 123-room house, where the annual Port Eliot arts festival is held, for a rumoured £10 million.

For it will mean Jago and his widow Bianca’s son Albert, ten, will inherit the 74-year-old Earl’s title but not the ancestral home his family has lived in since the 16th century.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2982026/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Charles-set-buy-123-room-Cornish-pile-10million.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2015, 03:29:42 am »

Yet another place already?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2015, 04:12:06 am »

IF Charles buys this very nice property, with Duchy of Cornwall funds, I think he intends to make it a hub for the arts in the west country, as it already hosts one annual festival in the grounds. I don't think he intends to live there.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2015, 05:55:01 am »

on the house's site they are saying they are negotiating with PC to turn it into a center for arts and community gatherings such as Dumfries House.  So it is not for PC's personal use.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2015, 06:04:33 am »

The story about Charles not seeing enough of George is being churned by a number of journalists so must have originated somewhere.

William and Kate seem to be spending more time in Norfolk and it appears that Carole has also been spending time with them. Comments have been made that the Middleton's have been looking for a property nearby.

The housekeeper and gardener have also left to go back to Sandringham for reasons unknown.

Question is whether Carole is trying to muscle her way in or whether Kate is not coping well and needs her mother? RF probably don't want to rock the boat as they don't want another Diana on their hands but Charles is not a happy bunny. easter-bunny He never was a happy bunny was he? easter-sly

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 06:11:47 am by Freya » Logged
Val
Princess

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2015, 08:00:36 am »

Many stories too that it was put out by Charles's camp to counteract the comments that he never sees George (because of his known origins, the RF have distanced themselves and he therefore doesn't actually want to.)  He thought questions were being asked about why not hence the blame put on Ma's shoulders.   Those close saying it is the most bizarre situation ie why Kate can't live her life without her awful mother in tow.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2015, 09:30:47 am »

^
Strange that the housekeeper and gardener have left after a short while.  They were staff from Sandringham and were apparently very competent in their roles. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2015, 02:24:26 pm »

Ma throwing her weight about is enough to make anyone leave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: