Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:35:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 123478 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #780 on: November 09, 2017, 09:54:02 pm »

It definitely dredged up all the pre-makeover Camilla stuff.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #781 on: November 12, 2017, 07:34:57 am »

Royal family facing turmoil if Prince Charles replaces Queen as public reveals feelings
“While the royal family are likely to conform to the traditional order of succession, it is likely they will continue to use the respective popularity of Prince William, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge to ensure the monarchy’s overarching relevance with the UK public.”
The lack of enthusiasm for the Royal family may have been sparked by the anniversary of Princess Diana’s death, which occurred 20 years ago in August.

And the royals have faced a week of controversy over investments in overseas tax havens, after the Paradise Papers leak.
Polling firm Opinium Research, who surveyed 2,500 UK adults online between Tuesday and Thursday, also found the lowest level of support for the institution of British monarchy than at any point in the last two years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/878350/Queen-elizabeth-news-quits-abdicate-prince-charles-prince-william-kate-middleton
Well Charles messed up a long time ago with mistreating Diana and marrying Camilla. Having Harry attached to an unsuitable woman and using her to try and make Waity look good has backfired because they're very similar.  I really don't believe that people would want Wills to succeed the queen. He's showed that he lacks good judgment because he did end up years with that vacuous Waity and foolishly ended up marrying her and is now living a massive lie with a time bomb ticking that will ruin the House of Windsor if the truth comes out imo.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #782 on: November 12, 2017, 12:14:31 pm »

If Charles wanted the married woman so much. Then he should not have married at all, and continued the liaison with Camilla, the Queen (who knew about Camilla) should have not allowed Charles to marry and unless, he gave up Camilla for good, insisted that Andrew be the next heir. I think Charles then might have ditched Camilla because he craves the power of getting himself on that throne.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #783 on: November 12, 2017, 01:56:39 pm »

The whole monarchy setup has always seemed antiquated but with the Queen gone?  That's some thin ice the rest are on.  Their only currency is respect, really, so, well, good luck with that.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #784 on: November 12, 2017, 03:06:34 pm »

Prince Charles suggested 'influx of foreign Jews' was partly to blame for Middle East unrest and asked who will take on 'Jewish lobby' in America in letter to close friend

A letter penned by Prince Charles in 1986 reveals his views on the Middle East
    The letter was written to his mentor, the Afrikaner explorer Laurens van der Post
    He argues that the exodus of European Jews helped cause unrest in the region
    He also writes his hopes that the 'American Jewish lobby'will be stood up to
    'Jewish lobby' is considered by some to be an anti-Semitic term, often criticised
    But Charles has always had a good relationship with the UK Jewish community

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #785 on: November 12, 2017, 03:31:26 pm »

^Great way to get the US to drop a bomb on your stupid head, PC.  Wow.  I wonder if he’s still willing to say that again these days.  eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #786 on: November 12, 2017, 03:43:30 pm »

Here's the letter btw

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/11/22/463F947900000578-5073607-image-a-18_1510440103236.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #787 on: November 12, 2017, 04:44:41 pm »

^Oy.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #788 on: November 12, 2017, 08:40:45 pm »

^^Yikes!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #789 on: November 12, 2017, 11:55:51 pm »

Van Der Post was really a bad influence. Too bad he and Charles crossed paths.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #790 on: November 13, 2017, 01:13:02 am »

^He’s a big boy and if he’s that impressionable, should he really be in a position of influence?  Hope he’s grown up some since then but I wouldn’t bet the farm on it.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #791 on: November 13, 2017, 02:32:48 am »

If Charles wanted the married woman so much. Then he should not have married at all, and continued the liaison with Camilla, the Queen (who knew about Camilla) should have not allowed Charles to marry and unless, he gave up Camilla for good, insisted that Andrew be the next heir. I think Charles then might have ditched Camilla because he craves the power of getting himself on that throne.

I don't know, Sandy. If Chucky had to have actually chose between Cammie and the throne, he may well have chosen Cammie since he seemed unable to live without her back in the day. It would have been a tough choice for him, imo.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #792 on: November 13, 2017, 03:08:24 am »

He'd have chosen the throne publicly and continued to sneak around with her privately.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #793 on: November 13, 2017, 11:36:16 am »

I don't know, Sandy. If Chucky had to have actually chose between Cammie and the throne, he may well have chosen Cammie since he seemed unable to live without her back in the day. It would have been a tough choice for him, imo.

Unlike the Duke of Windsor, Charles got to have his cake and eat it too. He even got the heirs from the suitable girl. I think if it had come right down to it, he would have sacrificed Camilla. Charles did not move heaven and earth to marry Camilla way back when. He saw her as the mistress. The Duke of Windsor once he found Wallis did not even think of marrying someone else to get heirs and did not "sow wild oats" with others once he met her.

Charles had to make sure his marriage to Camilla would not mean giving anything up. The man got to have his cake and eat it too.

I am not so sold on the Great Love Story. Since Charles saw many women in addition to Camilla. He was serious about marrying some of them. And he cheated on Camilla with Janet Jenkins. Camilla was the last woman standing plus she had the added perk of Charles actually naming her. I think he became obligated then.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #794 on: November 13, 2017, 12:53:20 pm »

the women he was serious enough happened when he was having a affair with camilla. he wanted always make sure his friend camilla approved them. they were nothing but broodmare candidates. he definitelly didnt feel some great love or respect for those women as he was seeing camilla on their backs. Anna Wallace even felt humiliated by his behavor with camilla at a party... the real reason was just revealed during the war of waleses... back in 1970s it was told she was fed up with his attentions to his grandmother at party X-Mas_rolleyes
sandy
Princess

« Reply #795 on: November 13, 2017, 02:59:36 pm »

I think Camilla was threatened by Anna and deliberately put on a show with Charles. She posed as the "mother hen" type with Lady Diana.

According to one book I read, Charles begged Anna not to break up with him. She said no.

The Queen Mum did not consider Camilla a threat when she was "safely" married. when she got the divorce the Queen Mum stopped receiving her.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #796 on: November 13, 2017, 03:38:50 pm »

^ The queen mum was really weird and this just shows it, imo she was extremely hypocritical. "Morals" applying one way when married and another when not. Either it's ok for everyone to cheat or it isn't. You can't possibly find a mistress "acceptable" when she's married and then not when she divorces or find your offspring may dip his wick in anything but his wife cannot. I detest duplicity with all my might, seriously. And as if a married woman "is no threat", marriages can dissolve and we all know how Camilla's ended. Queen mum sure had to eat her hat, she lost that bet, big time. And how can you "receive" someone for ages (which means she liked Camz, why else put up with someone's company if you don't like them) and then suddenly refuse to see her just because of her divorce for which btw Charles was at fault. The crone sure was a good friend, not.

The "great C&C love" the C&C sugars go on and on about, I don't see it. Why hurt someone you love so much all their life? Then again C&C are really odd. Camilla didn't want to marry Charles anyway, she was all over the catch of her generation: not Chuck, but APB. He was for her and her set the "real" trophy. Maybe C&C are meant to be after all. Certainly spares other men & women of having them as their spouse. Maybe it's a great love in their sense dontknow

Seems like Camilla ruined every single relationship Chuck ever had with any woman. She should have married him when she could. Those two really have no morals or conscience. Despicable.

Then they wonder why no one likes them. They are all a terrible lot. It's amazing. And it just goes on and on from generation to generation, no end in sight.  blink
Any person wanting to marry into that family should have their sanity checked.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #797 on: November 13, 2017, 04:29:58 pm »

I think Camilla was threatened by Anna and deliberately put on a show with Charles. She posed as the "mother hen" type with Lady Diana.

According to one book I read, Charles begged Anna not to break up with him. She said no.

The Queen Mum did not consider Camilla a threat when she was "safely" married. when she got the divorce the Queen Mum stopped receiving her.

Charles has (his own) free will like any human being out there. He spent that night dancing with Camilla because he wanted to. He did the same (dancing with Camilla) at a party at his wedding's eve and Diana was seen crying in this same wedding eve party (Sarah Bradford reported that in her book).

BTW according to all sources I read Charles deliberately put on a show with Camilla in that party. And Anna told him so

"The "great C&C love" the C&C sugars go on and on about, I don't see it. Why hurt someone you love so much all their life? Then again C&C are really odd. Camilla didn't want to marry Charles anyway, she was all over the catch of her generation: not Chuck, but APB. He was for her and her set the "real" trophy. Maybe C&C are meant to be after all. Certainly spares other men & women of having them as their spouse. Maybe it's a great love in their sense"

I totally agree with that
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:39:34 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #798 on: November 13, 2017, 04:44:14 pm »

Oh no, I am not absolving Charles. But Camilla put on the mother hen act with Diana. She wanted to see off Anna IMO so she danced the night away with Charles. Charles went along with it even though he professed he wanted Anna back (according to one biography I read). But both Charles and Camilla were willing participants that night. Charles used to practically make love with Camilla on the dance floor right in front of APB.

Anna made a lucky escape, she was not engaged to Charles and ditched him.

I think Camilla did want most of what Diana had and the spin that she did not want anything is a lot of rubbish.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #799 on: November 14, 2017, 04:37:43 pm »

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall at CH when this tweet came in:

https://twitter.com/holee_fook/status/930443140267495431

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: