Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:36:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 123467 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #740 on: August 01, 2017, 10:36:23 pm »

The Gormless Galoot Willy Boy's medals are ridiculously embarrassing.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2017, 10:52:14 pm »

They really need to ditch the medals.  Give them stickers instead.  Billy's would be "I brushed my teeth myself", "I finished my lunch", and "I pooped today".

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #742 on: August 02, 2017, 12:25:41 am »

^That's funny.  But, in truth, I'd like to see them go up against the scouts on earning merit badges.  Those 10 year olds would show em a thing or two.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #743 on: August 02, 2017, 01:24:57 am »

I wonder if Charles will look back on his life and basically end up like the Shah of Iran; despite being never near an active war zone, the Shah wore a uniform with full orders and put on military airs despite never being in a literal battlefield.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #744 on: August 02, 2017, 02:41:09 am »

^^ I know, right?  Ask a 10 year old scout to bring back some dead wood for kindling and they'll bring you Kate.

By the way, wasn't Kate a patron for the Scouts for like, 3 minutes?

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #745 on: August 02, 2017, 03:34:26 am »

^Yep.  She was a literal bump on a log around a campfire/photo op. 

Any genuine, earned awards are rare in the BRF's case.  And I get it that they need to be safe and blah blah but to see PC with all those medals is disingenuous to me. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #746 on: August 02, 2017, 03:50:05 pm »

Greece is the word! A casually-dressed Prince Charles and Camilla join shipping magnate Theodore Angelopoulos on board his £49million superyacht in Corfu

Prince of Wales and Camilla snapped on board superyacht OKTO off Corfu
    Floating palace is owned by Greek shipping magnate Theodore Angelopoulos
    His wife Gianna was president of the 2004 Olympics organising committee
    She is understood to have supported Prince Charles' charities in the past
    The 216ft superyacht boasts a dancing deck, cinema room and swimming pool

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4752764/Prince-Charles-Camilla-Greek-tycoon-s-superyacht.html
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #747 on: August 11, 2017, 06:40:43 am »

Another freebie, and they are ducking out the anniversary of Diana's death.  They don't think we have noticed.  tehe

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #748 on: August 11, 2017, 07:03:28 am »

Isn't August/September their normal holiday time? I don't think they're 'ducking out' if they do something every year.  dontknow
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #749 on: August 11, 2017, 11:10:35 am »

They usually spend most of August - September at Birkhall on the Balmoral estate - where I believe they are now. The Greek break was the weekend or so before the Passchendaele anniversary as Charles flew from Greece to Scotland to Belgium, back to Scotland for some engagements and then back to Greece before returning to Scotland. Charles attended the Mey Games there on Tuesday.

Given the vitriole they face whenever they appear anywhere to do with Diana do you really blame them for not turning up to anything. Is anything public even planned that involves the family. I thought the princes had said no public commemoration this year which is why they did all those documentaries.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #750 on: August 11, 2017, 06:40:15 pm »

They deserve all the vitriole, past, present and to come
sandy
Princess

« Reply #751 on: August 11, 2017, 07:50:29 pm »

The princes said a statue was to be commemorated. Reportedly an artist is working on the statue now. So yes, there will be a public commemoration this year. 
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #752 on: August 19, 2017, 08:14:00 am »

And another one suddenly departs! Prince Charles loses his right hand man...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804274/Prince-Charles-loses-right-hand-man-departures.html
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #753 on: August 27, 2017, 07:57:42 pm »

Keep calm and carry on! Stoic Prince Charles makes a solo outing to church as the 20th anniversary of Diana's death approaches

Prince Charles, 68, drove himself to the service at Crathie Church near Balmoral
    Royal was without his wife Camilla, 70, for the Sunday outing
    Is currently holidaying at Balmoral with the Queen and other family members

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4827486/Stoic-Prince-Charles-makes-solo-outing-church.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #754 on: August 27, 2017, 10:07:02 pm »

Camilla's probably at Raymill or getting spa treatments.

Charles was not the widower he divorced Diana he has no business commenting
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #755 on: August 31, 2017, 08:59:18 pm »

Keeping it in the family: Prince Charles spends Diana's 20th anniversary at Balmoral with the Queen and Prince Philip - as crowds mourn his ex-wife at Kensington Palace

The royals appeared to be in a reflective mood as they left Balmoral estate today
    The Queen, Philip and Charles all chose to drive separately for thier outing
    It is traditional for the Queen to spend the summer at Balmoral with her family
    Prince William and Harry paid tribute to Diana by visiting garden memorial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4841532/Queen-Prince-Philip-Prince-Charles-leave-Balmoral.html
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #756 on: September 06, 2017, 10:57:38 pm »

Charming Charles! Prince of Wales looks delighted as he greets a glamorous Myleene Klass at the anniversary of Classic FM while Camilla dazzles in white

Charles and Camilla attended a recital celebrating 25 years of Classic FM
    The recital was broadcast live from Dumfries House  in Scotland
    Guests were treated to performances from Myleene Klass and Aled Jones

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4857948/Prince-Charles-welcomes-Irish-President-Scotland.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #757 on: September 06, 2017, 11:14:07 pm »

One thing Camilla does not do is "dazzle." The overhype begins again.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #758 on: September 06, 2017, 11:31:29 pm »

I have a question for the Brits here:  What would it take for Camilla to be accepted?  A public apology?  Disappear to some vast estate?  Impossible to attain?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #759 on: September 06, 2017, 11:55:37 pm »

Camilla was working  and keeping her mouth shut about anything personal. but there was a setback not because of the DIana memorial but because of her interview and Junor's overhyping Camilla and trashing Diana.  Junor's gushy book did no favors for Camilla even calling her the savior of the monarchy. Of course Camilla will be consort but not everybody has to like her or how she got where she is. Charles is not popular with everybody either. Smith wrote a biography of him and even though it was pro Charles it did make him look bad.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: