Royal Gossip
July 26, 2017, 11:34:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 82428 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #700 on: July 14, 2017, 11:43:04 am »

Prince Charles catching crickets in a net in Hyde Park earlier today. That is all. https://t.co/7TCvXte5oD

This would bring out the sycophantic quotes about how "delightful" it is to see CHarles so Happy. Charles running around with a butterfly net is an example of the "great joy."
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #701 on: July 14, 2017, 04:30:02 pm »

One has a sweet tooth! Prince Charles reveals he takes HONEY in his tea instead of sugar (and a master blender says we should ALL make the swap)

Prince Charles takes his tea black with one spoon of honey, it's been revealed
    Master blenders applauded the future king and they said we should all try it
    Honey compliments the delicate flavour of tea better than sugar, she says
    But a nutritionist warns it's no healthier for you than a lump or two

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4695844/Prince-Charles-takes-HONEY-tea-instead-sugar.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #702 on: July 14, 2017, 04:49:03 pm »

Whoever advises Charles (or it could be his idea) to mug and try to "look cute" is giving him bad advice. Charles rolling his eyes and mugging is not a pretty sight. I think his servants have his tea routine down pat. Charles is not the first to recommend tea with honey.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2017, 06:13:52 pm »

What a *fool*.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #704 on: July 16, 2017, 02:07:28 am »

Is Andrew Roberts a name Prince Charles is using? This guy is such a sycophant. I knew eventually it would come down to a "plea" to let Camilla use the Princess of Wales title and WIlliam and Harry should allow it? As if they have anything to say about it. Charles is really getting sick. I think this is his doing and his mother is not dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4700308/Hail-future-Queen-Camilla-says-Andrew-Roberts.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #705 on: July 19, 2017, 09:40:17 pm »

That’s not protocol! Enthusiastic dog gives Prince Charles a LICK on the forehead – as crowds jostle to welcome the royal and Camilla to Cornwall

Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have begun their annual summer tour
    Trip of the two western-most counties comprises 13 engagements in three days
    The couple were greeted by hundreds of locals waving flags in Porthleven
    Charles was licked by Labrador Bella, while Camilla met an adorable Jack Russell

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4710684/Charles-Camilla-arrive-flood-hit-Cornwall.html

^ easter-lol Could be Chuck, who knows haha
Wanted to post the same article as you, you were quicker (many moons ago now)!
But seriously, all that sycpohantic bs and it does nothing, but dig a deeper grave for C&C. We've said all there is on this topic (Junor madness and all that) and they just do not get it, at all!! At this point it's a tragic comedy, no? smh
--
Btw, has anyone posted Camz's bday pic(s) taken by Mario Testino? To use one of Diana's most famous photographers for their own (milestone), another galling thing they can't help but put their foot in!

Camilla and Charles appear in new photo to mark Duchess' 70th birthday
"The royal couple were pictured at home by famed photographer Mario Testino"
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017071740679/duchess-of-cornwall-70th-portrait-prince-charles-mario-testino/

And this fresh beauty
Camilla at 70: a woman transformed
"Two decades ago she was a villified royal mistress, today the Duchess of Cornwall is accepted as the most senior female royal after the Queen"
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/camilla-duchess-of-cornwall-at-70-a-woman-transformed
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:44:11 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #706 on: July 20, 2017, 12:01:07 am »

Charles spin just says that Camilla is "accepted" or "warmed up to" in the hope that some buy it. They both look rather ghoulish being so airbrushed in the Testino photo. He lost all his red color in his face and she has her wrinkles (or some) airbrushed out.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #707 on: July 20, 2017, 04:59:35 pm »

Not sure where to put this.
Camilla writes regularly to a woman/ girl who runs a tumblr blog fan page. Which is rather nice I must say. Camz couldn't access it one day on her royal iPad..
http://heavyarethecrowns.tumblr.com/post/163167158434/she-reads-your-tumblr
sandy
Princess

« Reply #708 on: July 20, 2017, 05:28:45 pm »

Not nice if one does not care for Camilla. Camilla likes flattery apparently.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #709 on: July 20, 2017, 06:19:28 pm »

^ Indeed, but the fan does obviously.
Though I thought exactly the same, an incredibly flattering blog, of course it's going to become Camz's regular reading material. Esp as their sugars gush so much how C&C's true love finally had a happy end, the poor souls..
--
PS
Bedtime stories with Granddad! Prince Charles picks up a book for Prince George and Princess Charlotte while Camilla cuts her birthday cake on their tour of Devon

Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have begun their annual summer tour
    Trip of the two western-most counties comprises 13 engagements in three days
    Charles and Camilla met stallholders at an indoor market in Barnstaple, Devon 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4714176/Camilla-chic-cream-Devon.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:22:33 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #710 on: July 20, 2017, 06:26:16 pm »

Hmmm. Charles picks up a book for the grandkids. Damage control? Camilla talked about Charles reading to her grandchildren a few days ago. I don't think Charles sees much of his grandkids. It's like those old treehouse at Highgrove stories where the grandchildren can play.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #711 on: July 21, 2017, 04:05:53 am »

Not sure where to put this.
Camilla writes regularly to a woman/ girl who runs a tumblr blog fan page. Which is rather nice I must say. Camz couldn't access it one day on her royal iPad..
http://heavyarethecrowns.tumblr.com/post/163167158434/she-reads-your-tumblr

Kinda like when she was in touch with some reporter all those years ago when C&D were married.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #712 on: July 21, 2017, 05:10:34 am »

Heavy is the Crown is a reasonably balanced blog I have to say, at least from my perspective as it's mildly anti the Cambridges and pro Harry  flirt so, of all the blogs of that sort out there, better that sort of mild fare, concentrating on all BRF members past and present , than the OTT ones to write to.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #713 on: July 21, 2017, 05:14:37 am »

I get tired of the usual BS about a Crown being a burden; it is and to be honest, I sympathize, but modern royals need to stop whining about it and just understand that this is where God placed them. It's not just material advantages that they have, but the adoration of a nation. Love that kind of love is not given easily and yet they refuse to go where they can be a person, be who they really are. Lets face it, Charles didn't have heirs with Camilla since he thought Diana's lineage would bring him better connections and it did until each prince clearly decided to mess it all up. Camilla wouldn't have had him if he hadn't been a prince. In fact, neither would be with the other without status and clearly Charles didn't ever think Camilla was good enough to be a wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #714 on: July 21, 2017, 10:44:56 pm »

Charles painted himself into a corner when he confessed he was involved with married Camilla. It forced a divorce and the father demanding that Charles "do something about it." I don't think he ever wanted to marry her. He just ponied up megabucks to weave the great love story, Junor (with most likely C and C's cooperation) raise Camilla to sainthood, she rescued him from mad bad wife. Laughably she castigates Diana for being "paranoic" about Camilla. then in her Camilla book she praises Camilla for "protecting Charles" from attentions of other women. 
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #715 on: July 24, 2017, 01:11:08 pm »

This article does not surprise me, not one bit.  Chucky wrote to Bliar when he was PM.

Prince Charles secret letters to Tony Blair over fox hunting get information commissioner's green light for publishing
IoC said there was ‘clear and compelling public interest’ in seeing letters  -  Rachael Revesz @RachaelRevesz 2 hours ago

The Government is reportedly stalling the release of Prince Charles’ letters to Tony Blair about fox hunting after the Freedom of Information watchdog said they should be published.

Prince Charles lobbied the former Labour prime minister in a series of private letters to scrap the fox hunting ban

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-charles-tony-blair-fox-hunting-letters-published-information-commissioner-public-read-royal-a7856651.html
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #716 on: July 24, 2017, 10:11:36 pm »

Ran across this today. Quite telling, indeed.  bored3 laundry

For an upcoming ITV and HBO documentary, William, 35, and his brother, Prince Harry, sat down to reflect on memories of their late mother, who died at the age of 36 in a car accident in Paris in August 1997. In the film, William explains that he's "constantly talking about Granny Diana" with his children, George, 4, and Charlotte, 2, whom he shares with Duchess Kate.

"We've got more photos up 'round the house now of her and we talk about her a bit and stuff," he explained. "It's hard because obviously Catherine didn't know her, so she cannot really provide that … level of detail. So, I do regularly, [when] putting George or Charlotte to bed, talk about her and just try to remind them that there are two grandmothers — there were two grandmothers — in their lives. It's important that they know who she was and that she existed."

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #717 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:05 pm »

According to Lady Colin Campbell, Camilla was just a friend with benefits and nothing more; I think this is the more accurate description and I do believe that Charles would have secretly wanted to remarry and have more suitable heirs that would bring better connections. Neither Laura or Tom have proven to be good or helpful and I'm certain that Charles would have probably dropped Camilla as Diana grew older if only certain things had been different. Charles should have learned from American politicians about the skills of first learning to live with a marriage of convenience and he could have also easily learned how to handle a pushy mistress.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #718 on: July 24, 2017, 11:00:39 pm »

I think Charles is another wishy washy WIndsor male. I think Camilla had  and has manipulative skills that topped even Mrs Simpson. I think Charles could have married someone else had he not named Camilla as his married mistress. If he had kept his mouth shut, the PBs probably would have stayed in the marriage and divorced eventually but not because Charles publicly outed Camilla. William  and Harry would still have been senior heirs but his other children with a second wife might have provided royal connections with the daughters perhaps marrying princes from other European countries or well connected businessmen. The sons could have married well also. Charles should have not ditched Diana in the bedroom for the sake of satisfying his mistress. Camilla should not have been calling the shots, putting down the wife, and even cooperating with buddies like Penny Junor--I think Camilla really believes the hype
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #719 on: Today at 02:21:28 am »

I do think Charles should have waited until his sons were married and then married Camilla. Camilla was never going to leave him and it's not like Camilla was vital to the State; if in fact Charles had had more children with Diana there might be one last heir with the chance to pull the monarchy through. I can't get over how Charles clearly thinks so small believing that nothing would go wrong in his life that only two children would be needed.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: