Royal Gossip
July 26, 2017, 11:34:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 82429 times)
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #680 on: June 23, 2017, 11:55:44 am »

^ rofl just made my day.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2017, 02:14:32 am »

Prince Charles and Camilla visit Manchester Arena
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWpEJc7vTg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #682 on: June 29, 2017, 11:09:26 pm »

Here's looking at you, Charles! A VERY windswept Camilla gazes lovingly at the Prince as they battle the elements after touching down in Canada to kick off their royal tour

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall touched down at Iqaluit airport Nunavut on Thursday
    Today kicks off Charles and Camilla's royal visit that's scheduled to culminate in Ottawa this weekend
    The royal couple are making a short visit to the country this week to mark its 150th birthday
    Duchess took part in a traditional bone game involving an animal skin bag after their arrival today
    Couple arrived to bright sunshine and high winds as Camilla struggled with her silk headscarf

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4651780/Charles-Camilla-touch-Canadian-Arctic.html

Do take care: There are some very scary close-ups of Camz!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #683 on: June 29, 2017, 11:21:32 pm »

She now puts on the "loving looks" to Charles, something probably well rehearsed in mirrors--he did not return her look. Pathetic.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #684 on: June 30, 2017, 09:34:09 pm »

To me that 'loving gaze' says "Money, money, money"
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #685 on: June 30, 2017, 11:48:44 pm »

Considering most folks in Canada do not want Charles and Camilla on the throne this PR exercise will fail miserably.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #686 on: July 01, 2017, 05:45:29 pm »

'Your father and I escaped the Nazis together!' Old soldier, 92, stuns Camilla on Royal trip by telling her how he was a prisoner of war with her Major dad before fleeing their German captors

Camilla met Edward Rose, 92, who was captured after D-Day and held with her father Major Bruce Shand
    Months later they were marched from their jail and a fellow prisoner encouraged them to flee
    Mr Rose said: 'Spangenberg was supposed to be a place where you couldn't escape from'
    Charles and Camilla's three-day tour of Canada comes to an end later on Saturday when they join hundreds of thousands for celebrations in the capital Ottawa

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656652/Soldier-tells-Camilla-escaped-Nazis-father.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #687 on: July 01, 2017, 09:45:20 pm »

It was all a bit too much for the Trudeau children watching the #Canada150 celebrations on Parliament Hill #Ottawa #RoyalVisitCanada https://t.co/HHtXYfecBNX

easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #688 on: July 01, 2017, 10:15:03 pm »

'Your father and I escaped the Nazis together!' Old soldier, 92, stuns Camilla on Royal trip by telling her how he was a prisoner of war with her Major dad before fleeing their German captors

Camilla met Edward Rose, 92, who was captured after D-Day and held with her father Major Bruce Shand
    Months later they were marched from their jail and a fellow prisoner encouraged them to flee
    Mr Rose said: 'Spangenberg was supposed to be a place where you couldn't escape from'
    Charles and Camilla's three-day tour of Canada comes to an end later on Saturday when they join hundreds of thousands for celebrations in the capital Ottawa

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656652/Soldier-tells-Camilla-escaped-Nazis-father.html

While this was a nice thing for the veteran to speak up, I think this was stage managed to try to elevate Camilla. And set up in advance.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #689 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:06 pm »

^IA the PR is working overtime to white wash Camilla's past.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #690 on: July 02, 2017, 04:01:25 pm »

Seems that the 70s bday will be over the top. Will will and harry play along? I think Charles is really tone deaf.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #691 on: July 02, 2017, 04:40:07 pm »

^Yup Charles is tone deaf and suffers from selective memory.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #692 on: July 12, 2017, 04:02:03 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/823599/Prince-Charles-Camilla-birthday-party-Duchess-of-Cornwall

Chuck at it again playing Happy Families. Even Camz' ex is there. Nauseating.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #693 on: July 13, 2017, 05:54:05 pm »

Prince Charles catching crickets in a net in Hyde Park earlier today. That is all. https://t.co/7TCvXte5oD

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #694 on: July 13, 2017, 06:51:38 pm »

^ tehe  That is now one hot meme here in the States and the closing giggle on all MSM news reports a la "We live you with this"....  Sweeeet!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #695 on: July 13, 2017, 07:25:38 pm »

^ Isn't it funny how the BRF was once looked upon with respect and awe for centuries and now they are reduced to practically nothing more than parodies and memes?

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #696 on: July 13, 2017, 07:39:03 pm »

^Back then the BRF had their act together, but as of now, the BRF has fallen off the rails.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #697 on: July 13, 2017, 07:46:44 pm »

And into a firestorm once all the crap hits the fan.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #698 on: July 14, 2017, 01:45:17 am »

Has anyone seen Prince Charles catch butterflies with a butterfly net?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #699 on: July 14, 2017, 02:23:51 am »

^ No...  huh
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: