Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 11:04:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 92834 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #640 on: January 25, 2017, 06:02:53 pm »

These kinds of engagements are where Camilla shines . . .   Cheers!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4156394/Duchess-Cornwall-celebrates-UK-wine-industry.html

smashed
sandy
Princess

« Reply #641 on: January 25, 2017, 06:12:03 pm »

She grins when holding the glasses of wine as well as when she wears the bling.
india
Princess

« Reply #642 on: January 25, 2017, 07:39:18 pm »

^Do you blame her?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #643 on: January 25, 2017, 07:57:49 pm »

I don't care much for her. But she put in many years working for this. She has her own retreat at Raymill in any case.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #644 on: January 25, 2017, 11:03:14 pm »

Comments are scathing.  laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2017, 03:42:53 am »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
The Duchess of Cornwall is replacing the Queen as Patron of @RoyalNeedlework .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #646 on: January 27, 2017, 03:27:27 am »

They can wrap her in gold paper and tie a fancy bow on her, but she is not liked, she will never be liked.

Why is always seen with a glass in her hand. ?    You never see the Queen guzzling alcohol.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #647 on: January 27, 2017, 02:35:26 pm »

She looks worse for wear and the Queen should put a stop to those photos of her drinking. It makes Camilla (and Charles) look ridiculous.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2017, 06:25:47 am »

2joy  They do a great job making themselves look ridiculous.  Alcohol or not.  I agree the Queen should tell her not to drink, or gobble food in public.  Camilla has a very unattractive mouth.   Lips Sealed

Val
Princess

« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2017, 10:09:42 am »

Just as long as Charles doesn't go back to his village idiot antics and weather reading to try and make himself appealing.  Ant and Dec even suggested that he should go in the I'm a Celebrity jungle!!   I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a cameo appearance, God forbid.  We need a Monarchy and King we can respect but the former is probably irrecoverable after the Midds crawled their way in.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2017, 10:34:00 am »

THIS is how the Midds got in; the Windsors have played to the gallery and celebrity themselves, of course no one takes them seriously.

They do a great job making themselves look ridiculous.  Alcohol or not.  I agree the Queen should tell her not to drink, or gobble food in public.  Camilla has a very unattractive mouth.

Camilla so obviously enjoys the good life it's actually pretty fascinating; she loves the jewels and wears them all the time, enjoys her champagne and good foods while reveling in the finest fashions that she can get with Charles' money.  She loves it and she flaunts it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #651 on: January 29, 2017, 12:12:42 pm »

It's what she schemed for. But she still does not dress or look well, her outfits look frumpy and she looks unattractive
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #652 on: March 07, 2017, 02:24:33 pm »

Clarence House‏ @ClarenceHouse
Just announced: The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Romania, Italy, The Holy See and Austria.

The tour, at the request of the British Government, will take place between 29th March and 6th April. Read more
https://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/media/press-releases/the-prince-of-wales-and-the-duchess-of-cornwall-visit-europe-celebrate-links

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #653 on: March 09, 2017, 08:49:27 am »

So do they need a good PR? I don't think people are interested in their tour.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2017, 04:39:55 pm »

^I think visiting The Holy See during one of their highest holy periods, Lent, is worth some ink.  Do they meet with Pope Francis?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #655 on: March 09, 2017, 06:48:26 pm »

Just announced: The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Romania, Italy, The Holy See and Austria.

The tour, at the request of the British Government, will take place between 29th March and 6th April. Read more
https://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/media/press-releases/the-prince-of-wales-and-the-duchess-of-cornwall-visit-europe-celebrate-links

Go figure, Charles and Camilla want a vacation and are asking the British government to find some pretext over which to visit.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #656 on: March 09, 2017, 09:12:42 pm »

People will rise up against them after the Queen dies .. mark my words. 

sandy
Princess

« Reply #657 on: March 10, 2017, 01:00:39 am »

That woman is now being pushed as an advocate for women, with glass of wine in hand she plays "advocate." The woman is a phony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4292810/Camilla-hosts-International-Women-s-Day-event.html

Calling her a "feminist icon," a woman who slept her way to the top and undermined the first wife, is a joke.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #658 on: March 13, 2017, 06:03:33 pm »

^^I think the same, Tatiana.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #659 on: March 14, 2017, 09:47:40 am »

^^
   People will rise up against them after the Queen dies .. mark my words. 

I agree, I can't see them being popular in Commonwealth countries, and think in Australia at least, and probably New Zealand we will have a referendum on a republic and this time it will be a success.

Sandy, it is hard to imagine a person less likely to be a feminist icon!  laugh
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: