Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:42:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 84038 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 04:44:55 pm »

Duchess of Cornwall joins famous faces at St Paul's Cathedral for Christmas carol concert in aid of her cancer charity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2877003/Duchess-Cornwall-joins-famous-faces-St-Paul-s-Cathedral-Christmas-carol-concert-aid-cancer-charity.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 01:11:27 pm »

The news about Camilla missing out on activities is going to continue to be a frequent theme, I'm afraid.  Camilla hasn't looked well for a while.  Will she be able to carry out the duties of a consort?
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2014, 04:43:07 pm »

I imagine Cams would get out of her death bed be crowned queen consort.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 06:26:20 pm »

Wild horses would not keep her away from that Coronation. Her getting crowned Queen Consort and the bling and the pageantry. She has skipped out on events since she married Charles. This is nothing new.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 01:48:59 pm »

Don't get too excited about Coronations just yet - this story just won't go away

http://yournewswire.com/jimmy-savile-and-prince-charles-the-alleged pedophile-connection/

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2014, 03:06:56 pm »

I saw that earlier Snowdrop on FB.  Nope, not going away is it.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2014, 09:12:28 pm »

It disgusts me to say this - but I fear it will go away.  The committee that is supposed to be looking into all this does not even have a chairperson anymore and nothing is moving forward even though the government promised to get to the bottom of it.  The Scotland Yard investigation is supposed to be ongoing but they have been saying that for years and there has been nothing.  The only people who get caught are either dead or entertainers from TV who they must feel they can throw out as expendables to shut the public up.

It is nauseating and people must put lots of pressure on Cameron and Parliament to thoroughly investigate the whole nauseating mess.  They need to stop protecting MP's and PC must answer questions about his relationship with Saville and what he knew.  But it won't happen unless pressure is applied to Cameron and the rest.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2014, 10:05:57 pm »

^It's too bad that Charles is so insistent on making a mess, one after another that the government has to distract itself from actual problems to sort out the mess that the Prince of Wales is yet again making. He needs to stop pushing people to accept his wife and he needs to get over trying to make people forget his wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 05:53:52 pm »

The reinvention of Camilla: How a dash of charm and a LOT of charity work have turned the Duchess of Cornwall into one of Britain's favourite royals
Serving bangers and mash and smiling happily, the Duchess of Cornwall couldn't have looked more relaxed as she welcomed a group of terminally ill children to Clarence House for a Christmas party.

It was a far cry from the nervousness that characterised her first public appearance with Prince Charles, a photo opportunity outside the Ritz in January 1999.

Now, almost a decade after marrying Prince Charles in April 2005, Camilla is not only an essential part of the Royal Family, she is increasingly popular to boot.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2900390/The-reinvention-Camilla-dash-charm-LOT-charity-work-turned-Duchess-Cornwall-one-Britain-s-favourite-royals.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 06:03:20 pm »

Charles and his PR should know better than this. Better for her to have a low profile than write all this praise of the woman. It's going to make it worse not better.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 07:00:46 pm »

The man is tearing down the monarchy to raise his mistress to new heights.

If he had dedicated half his time to his sons and HM that he gives to Camilla, the monarchy would be completely secure with no Middletons in sight.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 07:40:58 pm »

Charles himself admitted he had an affair with Married Camilla. In this whitewashed article they were "just friends." Charles must think the people are very gullible. The more Charles has this treacly stuff the more it will come back to bite him.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 10:12:17 pm »

Upchuck is really pushing it.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 02:04:40 am »

deaf and dumb - that is Charles - he does not get it at all. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2015, 02:37:49 pm »

Charles probably had a hissy fit over the BBC then summoned in his PR minions in an "I'll show them" gesture of defiance and named Camilla a "popular royal" with the people.  Maybe someone needs to be a Regent for Charlie now to keep him under control. He is in la la land.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2015, 05:23:39 pm »

Why can't Charles just tell Camilla to grow up and accept her past like adults are supposed to?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2015, 05:58:03 pm »

Charles also has unrealistic expectations to say the least. It's one thing for her to be 'accepted' it's another for her to turn into the Saint that Charles is trying to make her appear to be.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2015, 04:51:10 pm »

especially since the rumors of a murder so that he can get her to take Diana's place have never stopped. even though Camilla's a duchess and will be a queen consort - she will never take Diana's place in people's hearts. no matter how many flattering articles Charles gets for her.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:53 pm »

He must realise that and it must be soooo frustrating
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 06:11:54 pm »

Hands up if you love Camilla! Duchess of Cornwall meets excited schoolchildren and reveals she's encouraging 'my step-grandson called George' to read

The Duchess of Cornwall has revealed that she regularly cuddles up with her grandchildren to tell them bedtime stories - and also wants to encourage 17-month-old Prince George to read.

Launching a creative writing contest with Radio 2 presenter Chris Evans yesterday, Camilla recalled how her own passion for reading and writing was inspired by her late father.

He, said the Duchess, would perch on the end of her bed at night telling 'fabulous' tales that would leave her imagination reeling.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2920071/Hands-love-Camilla-Duchess-Cornwall-meets-excited-schoolchildren-reveals-s-encouraging-step-grandson-called-George-read.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: