Royal Gossip
July 21, 2017, 11:31:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos III  (Read 82116 times)
sandy
Princess

« on: November 30, 2014, 12:42:31 pm »

William did get called out on the hunting weekend about the time he was going around as the great conservationist giving speeches and all that.

KGap
courtier

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 12:58:25 pm »

And who's picture went along with the William hunting in Spain article? Harry?

No mention of William's shooting tripS at balmoral and sandringham this fall.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 02:04:42 pm »

^Keeping them well hidden, but you can bet your last penny he has been killing as usual.  With his clenched jaw and anger issues it probably gives him a huge kick to kill poor, innocent, defencless animals, birds whatever.  I bet he is a real so and so to live with, and I bet the staff are treated like dirt.  He really is a nasty piece of work, and it shows in his face these days too.
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 02:23:18 pm »

Oh you know it GingerBoy. Mean as a snake, Prince Petulant is. Particularly so to the Stalking Faker I bet. She must speed dial her Mama The Viper incessantly as to how to handle the nasty little piece of work.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 12:14:35 am »

will can't afford to jeopardize the joyride to NY by being seen hunting. I think he hunts but is trying to be more careful
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 08:53:26 pm »

We risk a return to the dark ages of public executions warns Prince Charles as he condemns graphic images of murder by terror groups while addressing service for Iraqi Christians

The Prince of Wales said today he is worried the world may be returning to 'the dark ages of public executions' and urged people not to share gruesome films made by extremist groups like Islamic State.

Prince Charles also said that society has a 'duty of care' towards the families of those who are being executed on camera by terrorist groups in the Middle East in a speech to Iraqi Christians.

Islamic State has beheaded 27 people on film this year, including three Americans, two Britons and 22 Syrians, and the royal called their killers blasphemers.

Prince Charles spoke about the gruesome films at a Catholic church service in Acton, west London as he also spoke about the persecution of Christians worldwide.

He said: 'It seems to me that all faiths to some extent shine a light on the divine image in every human life.

'If that is so then surely to destroy another human being is to desecrate the image of the divine and to do so in the name of faith is nothing less than a blasphemy.

'We hear much at present about the duty of care,' he said.

'Then, ladies and gentlemen, I am bound to ask whether there is not a duty of care towards the victims of violence and their families who, like you, are daily distraught by the graphic transmission of violent images of their loved ones.'

The church service at at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Acton was for Chaldean Christians, a denomination of the Catholic Church that includes many Iraqis and Syrians.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867001/We-risk-return-dark-ages-public-executions-warns-Prince-Charles-condemns-graphic-images-murder-terror-groups.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 10:21:34 pm »

I believe Charles is wrong; people NEED to see the ugliness that is ISIS and Islamic State and kids especially need to know what is out there.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 10:02:54 pm »

Tom Newton Dunn ‏@tnewtondunn
"I'm incredibly proud of what my youngest son achieved at the Invictus Games. I hope he hears that." Prince Charles at the #Millies tonight.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 09:02:31 pm »

The kindhearted Duchess! Camilla throws a 'magical' party for terminally ill children at Clarence House... and serves up the bangers and mash herself
The Duchess of Cornwall served up sausages and mash at a tea party for children with terminal illnesses today.

Camilla refused to stand on ceremony as she rolled up her sleeves and handed round plates to the youngsters, who were visiting her official London home, Clarence House.

Each year the Duchess invites 12 young people and their families from the Helen & Douglas House, of which she has been patron since 2007, to help her decorate the royal Christmas tree.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2870290/The-kindhearted-Duchess-Camilla-throws-magical-party-terminally-ill-children-Clarence-House-serves-bangers-mash-herself.html

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 09:30:19 pm »

The kindhearted Duchess! Camilla throws a 'magical' party for terminally ill children at Clarence House... and serves up the bangers and mash herself
The Duchess of Cornwall served up sausages and mash at a tea party for children with terminal illnesses today.

Camilla refused to stand on ceremony as she rolled up her sleeves and handed round plates to the youngsters, who were visiting her official London home, Clarence House.

Each year the Duchess invites 12 young people and their families from the Helen & Douglas House, of which she has been patron since 2007, to help her decorate the royal Christmas tree.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2870290/The-kindhearted-Duchess-Camilla-throws-magical-party-terminally-ill-children-Clarence-House-serves-bangers-mash-herself.html

I don't like Camilla very much (I was and am a Diana fan) but this party and the initiative of letting the children help decorate the tree was a kind-hearted move.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 12:09:14 am »

camilla is not a kind hearted person. No matter how she's spun. This sort of PR does not change my mind about her and I'm not going to "warm" to her. She got where she is by being very unkind and I have no respect for her. Charles PR would be better served keeping a low profile for her and not trying to promote her as the next Mother Teresa. She was not kind to Diana and saw to it the marriage would not work. Charles was a weak fool who could not let go of the nanny/mistress and she is living the good life with the bling and perks. But pushing her as this Saint is just nauseating.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:10:56 am by sandy » Logged
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 03:07:16 am »

Well said, Sandy! PR can spin all they want but Cammie will never ever be 'kind hearted' to anybody.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 01:53:57 pm »

Prince Charles spends $333,500 on Christmas gifts for staff

Prince Charles has proved he is no scrooge after splashing out a whopping $333,500 on luxury bespoke Christmas gifts for his staff and friends.

His Royal Kindness has reportedly bought 350 hand-crafted and personalised holdalls, costing approximately £500 - or $951AUD - each for his employees.
http://www.aww.com.au/news-features/celebrity-stories/2014/12/prince-charles-spends-333500-on-christmas-gifts-for-staff?adbid=543257748368916483&adbpl=tw&adbpr=256761733&adbsc=social_20141212_37168557

sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 02:49:12 pm »

I think this is somewhat on the tacky side putting price tags on Christmas gifts. But that's Charles and his PR. Not impressed.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 03:26:07 am »

Prince Charles's Special Holiday Card Pays Tribute to His Son Harry

Clapping proudly at Prince Harry's great achievement of the year, Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, smile happily in the photo they chose for their holiday card.

They picked a shot that was taken at the opening ceremony of Harry's groundbreaking and successful Invictus Games, which allowed injured and wounded servicemen and women to compete against each other in a Paralympics-style contest.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20882892,00.html

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 04:32:24 am »

that is lovely
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 04:59:42 am »

It is a lovely Christmas card. Charles looked so proud of his son at the Invictus Games.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 05:17:41 am »

Great photo!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HC
Countess

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 05:43:34 pm »

CP Frederik is in the background of the holiday card of Charles and Camilla

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/camilla-og-charles-julekort-2014.aspx
sandy
Princess

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 06:05:01 pm »

He and Camilla got the gift of airbrushing for their card. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: