Royal Gossip
August 16, 2018, 01:37:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Cosby  (Read 7200 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: November 19, 2014, 01:54:53 am »

Another Woman Comes Forward To Accuse Bill Cosby Of violent physical attack
Another woman who claims she was raped by Bill Cosby has spoken out about her encounter with the embattled comedian.

The accusation is just the latest of numerous allegations of sexual abuse by Cosby, and follows the claims of another alleged victim who spoke out earlier this week.

In an essay on Hollywood Elsewhere, music industry publicist and journalist Joan Tarshis claims that Cosby sexually assaulted her twice in 1969 when she was 19. The former actress and Cosby were both working at Universal Studios, and she said he took an interest in her.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/16/bill-cosby-violent physical attack-accuser_n_6168858.html

Actress Details Years of Alleged violent physical attack and Manipulation by Bill Cosby
After comedian Hannibal Buress brought up at his standup show in Philly last week that 13 women have accused Bill Cosby of violent physical attack from the 1970s into the 2000s (accusations that Cosby's PR machine has continually buried), one woman who came forward in 2006 revealed further details of the several times she says Cosby drugged and raped her.
http://gawker.com/actress-details-years-of-alleged-violent physical attack-and-manipulation-1651808626

Janice Dickinson details Bill Cosby sexual assault accusations: He raped me
With violent physical attack allegations against Bill Cosby mounting, supermodel Janice Dickinson tells ET in a new interview that the comedian sexually assaulted her in 1982.

Dickinson, now 59, recalls first meeting Cosby, now 77, when her agent set up a meeting with him to hire her for a role on The Cosby Show. After they had dinner, she says their next conversation was when he called her out of the blue while she was in rehab for drugs and alcohol. Following her stay in rehab, Dickinson says Cosby reached out to her during a trip to Bali and had her travel to Lake Tahoe, because he was performing there and wanted to offer her the job they had discussed as well as help her with a singing career.
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/18/exclusive-janice-dickinson-details-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-ac/20995685/

Whoopi Goldberg Skeptical of Bill Cosby violent physical attack Accuser - " I Have a Lot of Questions for Her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTebhdRvS64

Bill Cosby's lawyer speaks out against sexual abuse allegations

Bowman penned an editorial piece in the Washington Post earlier this week (ends16Nov14) accusing the star of raping her 30 years ago, writing, "Why wasn't I believed...? Why was I, a victim of sexual assault, further wronged by victim blaming when I came forward...?'

Over the years, Cosby has faced multiple allegations from women claiming to have been sexually abused by the funnyman - one acquaintance accused the 77 year old of drugging and raping her at his home in a 2005 lawsuit.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/536461/Bill-Cosby-s-lawyer-speaks-out-against-sexual-abuse-allegations

this is sad and he's a POS for doing those things to those women

these T.v dads the one about the 7th heaven dad shock me too

NYPD 'to encourage other potential abuse victims of 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins to come forward'
The NYPD is investigating if there are other potential abuse victims of actor Stephen Collins after a recording of him purportedly acknowledging that he molested underage girls was released.

The audio comes from a 2012 counselling session he took part in with his estranged wife, Faye Grant.

Grant has said she gave police the audio only after Collins refused to seek appropriate treatment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837687/NYPD-encourage-potential-abuse-victims-7th-Heaven-star-Stephen-Collins-come-forward.html

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:00:55 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 03:11:04 am »

just goes to show what can hide behind that public image

Collins was a shock to me - the rumor bout Cosby has been around awhile
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 03:07:47 pm »

^^Oh, Stephen Collins is 100% creep.  Well known perv.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 06:01:53 am »

Cosby relied on his image to protect him from accusations and ot lure his victims into his life. Back then he was such a star that a lot of people were intimidated by him.

Wife of Incredible Hulk star Lou Feriggno reveals Bill Cosby tried to sexually assault her at a party as Florida woman becomes fourth in the past month to accuse actor of drugging and raping her

Therese Serignese has become the fourth woman in the past month to come forward and say she was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby
    Serignese, from Boca Raton, Florida, says she met Cosby as a teenager in Las Vegas in 1976, and that he gave her pills
    She says her next memory was feeling drugged and waking up to find Cosby having sex with her
    Carla Ferrigno is also coming forward to say Cosby tried to sexually assault her at a party in 1967 when she was just a teenager
    Ferrigno says the actor forcibly kissed her at the party, held at his home while his wife was present
    This as a video interview of Cosby responding to claimsof violent physical attack has just been released, which shows him saying he has 'no comment' and 'no response'

Another woman has come forward to claim that she was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby.

Therese Serignese, of Boca Raton, Florida, says in a new interview that when she was just 19-years-old Cosby gave her some pills after a show in Las Vegas, and she later came to and found the actor having sex with her.

This as Carla Ferrigno, wife of Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, has revealed that Cosby tried to sexually assault her at a party when she was just a teenager.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841929/Florida-woman-fourth-past-month-accuse-Bill-Cosby-drugging-raping-wife-Incredible-Hulk-star-Lou-Feriggno-Carla-reveals-actor-tried-sexually-assault-her.html#ixzz3JaNeTTga
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Already his show is canceled.

NBC pulls the plug on Cosby: Network cancels planned comedy series after Netflix also axed collaboration
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841336/Now-NBC-cancels-planned-comedy-series-Bill-Cosby.html#ixzz3JaNrc4bV

Good riddance to the pervert; I bet like Tiger Woods even more women are going to start flooding out, bringing accusations with them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 06:00:55 pm »

Janice Dickinson: I Did NOT Lie About Bill Cosby violent physical attack! (VIDEO)
http://www.gossipcop.com/janice-dickinson-bill-cosby-violent physical attack-response-lie-entertainment-tonight-video/

AP releases video of Bill Cosby pressing reporter to edit interview; new victim comes forward
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2014/11/20/ap-releases-full-video-of-interviewer-asking-bill-cosby-about-violent physical attack-allegations/?hootPostID=e6e427d8b699d31ed170ae45c4606875

i cant at all the victim, blaming I'm seeing going around . i hope more woman he did this have the courage to step out and speak

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 01:26:18 am »

Passed around by Bill Cosby, Hugh Hefner and dozens of Hollywood honchos - this is the Playboy Playmate of the Month who felt so used and abused by the most powerful leading men she took a gun and shot herself in the head

Passed around by dozens of Hollywood leading men over a decade former Playboy model Paige Young had become damaged goods.

When she turned 30 in 1974 her star had faded and she felt used, abused and unwanted by the Hollywood establishment.

And in an astonishing tale of tragedy a MailOnline investigation can today reveal the truth behind this American beauty’s demise.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857873/Passed-Bill-Cosby-Hugh-Hefner-dozens-Hollywood-honchos-Playboy-Playmate-Month-felt-used-abused-powerful-leading-men-took-gun-shot-head.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 01:28:37 am »

A magazine cover stated it's up to twenty women.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 03:23:14 am »

^get away with it once you will keep on doing it - that is the problem with these powerful men especially in H Wood -  they get away with it - so they keep on doing it

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 09:11:56 pm »

Bill Cosby Drugged Me. This Is My Story.
Like most Americans, I spent the 60s, 70s, and part of the 80s in awe of Bill Cosby and his total domination of popular culture. He was the first African American to star in a dramatic television series, I Spy, a show my family in Buffalo, New York, always watched. Cosby cut a striking figure on-screen then. He was funny, smart, and even elegant—all those wonderful things many white Americans didn’t associate with people of color. In fact, as I thought of going public with what follows, a voice in my head kept whispering, “Black men have enough enemies out there already, they certainly don’t need someone like you, an African American with a familiar face and a famous name, fanning the flames.”
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story?mbid=social_twitter

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 10:34:00 pm »

This makes it up to 24 women now; bastard.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 03:12:20 am »

Yup. I still don't see how people still don't belive these women.Mr Cosby is a POS

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 03:51:48 pm »

There are so many reports coming out that one has to wonder when Mr. Cosby had time to shoot a television series which is known to be an exhausting, grueling process leaving little personal time and energy.

While I believe in the "where's there's smoke there's usually fire" theory, I am very cynical about the piling on via the internet by fame seekers.   This situation is going to have to be got hold of and investigated thoroughly to separate out the genuine claims from the publicity hounds.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 10:09:57 pm »

Various serial killers often have full lives. Ted Bundy murdered dozens of women and so did BTK; a full life is often no obstacle to a predator.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 02:12:44 pm »

^Except those two individuals were not celebrities in the public eye.  My only point is that the sheer volume of claims coming out is suspect, not that there is not something legitimate there.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 08:20:58 pm »

To me it's like the Catholic church, at first one or two, but then the deluge.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 05:57:56 pm »

Forget these women': Bill Cosby's TV wife Phylicia Rashad comes out swinging for former co-star as he returns to live shows

Bill Cosby's TV wife has broken her silence to strongly defend the actor against mounting sexual assault allegations, telling him 'to forget these women'. 

Phylicia Rashad told Showbiz411, in an interview published on Tuesday, that claims the star had attacked at least 23 women including models Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson, was part of an 'orchestrated plan' to ruin his TV career.

Rashad, 66, played Clair Huxtable in the long-running Cosby Show for which she won an Emmy Award.

Ms Rashad said: 'Forget these women. What you're seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it's orchestrated.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900407/Bill-Cosby-s-TV-wife-Phylicia-Rashad-comes-swinging-former-star-tells-forget-women.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 11:12:14 pm »

Cosby: 'Trust Me.'

In 1969 I met Bill Cosby while working in New York for the late film producer Ray Stark. I was a 21-year-old single woman in the world's most exciting city. He was a 32-year-old internationally known comedian and television star, one of the most likeable and popular entertainers in the business. He asked for my number and I gave it to him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cindra-ladd/bill-cosby-trust-me_b_6526064.html

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 01:32:53 am »

^Powerful story and from an extremely credible person (not that the others aren't).  Honestly, is there anybody in the biz he didn't try this on? 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2015, 05:55:55 pm »

I find it really sad to know that the Cosby everyone has admired for years has been a fraud. Its hard to understand how could he do this, especially to so many, and get away with it?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 06:54:09 pm »

Two new Cosby accusers step forward: ‘I felt like a rag doll’
Two more women have come forward to accuse comedian and actor Bill Cosby of sexual assault.

On Thursday, Linda Brown and Lise-Lotte Lublin described events that happened 46 years ago and 25 years ago, respectively, reports Us Weekly.

The women were joined by their attorney, Gloria Allred, who is already representing a number of other accusers
http://pagesix.com/2015/02/13/two-new-cosby-accusers-step-forward-i-felt-like-a-rag-doll/

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: