Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 10:35:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Annual ARK Gala Dinner 9 June  (Read 8116 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: May 31, 2011, 01:17:12 pm »

Regaleyes Mark Stewart
1st public evening engagement announced for the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. They will attend 10th Annual ARK Gala Dinner 9 June

Harry will also attend
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:22:36 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lauracrazygirl
courtier

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:08 pm »

Oh YAY!! I wonder what level of bland Kate's dress will be. Sexy bland or hmm... just plain old bland.   eating cookies
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:18:09 pm »

Galadinners  sigh Can't wait for the honemoonperiod to be over and the press can start critizing them properly.They shouldn't do these type of things.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 07:24:02 pm »

http://www.arkonline.org/about-us/news/ark-10th-anniversary-gala-dinner

William and Kate are the "guests of honor" and William's set to be the keynote speaker.  sigh

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:25:58 pm »

Is it a respectable organisation huh
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:36:20 pm »

^^^As far as I know, it is reputable, but it's very much a glitzy, celebrity affiliated organization. I believe it's funded through hedge funds, which I am not familiar with, so dontknow the methods they use to support the charity. ...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:40:34 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 08:25:07 pm »

Prince William to make  charity annoucement
http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/34381-prince-william-to-make-charity-announcement.html

The glamorous event will take place on June 9 at Perks Field, near Kensington Palace, and an insider has told People that William will announce a collaboration between his foundation and ARK.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:29:13 pm by karla64 » Logged

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 02:47:56 am »

More time off from his work as a pilot.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ella
Countess

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 04:09:48 am »

Mark Stewart (Photographer) says no Harry. He'll be doing something else public that day.

Regaleyes -  Mark Stewart
@HWalesWatch Sorry, got that wrong, alas no Harry just the Duke and Duchess
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 04:13:35 am »

At least PW and WK are doing something in their own country

now what will WK wear so I can complain about how awful she looks  Tongue
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 03:32:35 pm »

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/diary/thursday_9th_june_2011_893567864.html

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the 10th Annual ARK Gala Dinner, Perks Field, Kensington Palace.

[
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 03:37:31 pm »

Another hard day at the coal face for Wasty then!    X-Mas_rolleyes

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 10:16:29 pm »

This is the kind of duty she will like to do. A lots of press no real hard work, just eating and try to look good.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 04:18:54 am »

It's a "celeb" glitzy event. I agree with all of you, this is probably the type of event Kate wants all the time.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-pictures/ARK+Gala+Dinner-latest.do?id=23370353&page=2

( and maybe she and Pr.William can privately hop into one of Pelly's nightclubs afterwards, or have friends back at the Palace to get their "party on!" )   queeny

That said it is for a great cause.

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 04:30:04 am »

Sounds like a good cause and you're all right, it seems like WK's milieu, to me.  Maybe the slide show is 'off' or something, but the dress on the men and women is an odd mix of slightly garish to relaxed biz attire.  Is it black tie?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 04:59:33 am »

I wonder what tiara Kate will wear; you know she'll wear something, maybe that headdress she wore at her wedding, the coronet that is.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 05:05:25 am »

dontknow But, it would look stupid if she does, so it's a definite maybe that she will.  I'm thinking the same old borderline 'almost' sexy bony-arm look. I hope we see a hair trim or some up-do or something besides that scraggly blowout.  I realllllllly do.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 05:07:51 am »

It looks like celebrity trash central, when you look at the slideshow.

June
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 05:37:59 am »

This is the kind of duty she will like to do. A lots of press no real hard work, just eating and try to look good.

Waity, eating - in public?  blink  Shocked  lols I really doubt it!  easter-lol  laugh

She's keen on fertility foods these days, according to some and probably doesn't eat much else.  sigh
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 05:42:25 am »

^^Yeah, you came straight out with it, KF.  I danced around it.  It's pretty celeb cheese by the slide show.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: