Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:17:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Living together is no bar to church wedding  (Read 1069 times)
Ceridwen
Baroness

« on: May 14, 2011, 07:49:16 pm »

http://www.langleyadvance.com/news/royal-wedding/Living+together+church+marriage+Archbishop/4694031/story.html?id=4694031

they want to test whether the milk is good before they buy the cow," he said.

But why the cow when you've been drinking the milk for free!   X-Mas_rolleyes  Good grief!!!   X-Mas_rolleyes bored3
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:50:58 pm by Ceridwen » Logged

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:00:49 pm »

In other words, those of you out there trying to be decent young men and women don't need to bother with that anymore.  You can have it all with no personal accountability or morals of any kind.  I get it!  Thanks, BRF, for getting us on the right path.   easter-James

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 09:13:59 pm »

In other words, ignore the bible it's OK you can still have a Christian ceremony.

So does that mean I can ignore God's words and still get into Heaven ?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 09:15:38 pm »

Evidently, Mousie.  Aren't we glad Wasty's our new example to women and people everywhere and Rules the World?   flirt

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 09:17:52 pm »

I just *despise* the fact that some religious leaders are excusing and kissing their butts.   bored3  Whatever happened to standing up to the ideals of what the biblical teaching(s) are supposed to mean?  Just because a royal couple did what they did, it doesn't excuse past sins, no matter who they are. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 02:09:16 am »

I sometimes wonder how Diana and Fergie and past royal brides are feeling right now? One thing to have a relationship with someone, but quite another to break every single royal rule and get away with it and even be lauded for it.

In other words, ignore the bible it's OK you can still have a Christian ceremony.

So does that mean I can ignore God's words and still get into Heaven ?

And people wonder why Islam is sometimes so popular, uncompromising moral absolutes have their appeal, no matter what the rules.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
pyrenees
courtier

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 12:10:02 pm »

But the milk goes sour when it's time to buy the cow. Who wants a not so fresh cow with a sour milk.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 05:12:00 pm »

Who wants a not so fresh cow with a sour milk.

William apparently.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 11:31:06 pm »

tehe
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 02:17:42 am »

Who wants a not so fresh cow with a sour milk.

William apparently.

lols laugh  I guess Williekins prefers expired, moldy and smelly milk.

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 01:17:47 pm »

There is a daytime show called "Loose women" and a week or so ago, one of the participants Shere Hewson said "I think we are fortunate to have Kate and Pippa as worldwide role models."  So now all the young women, teenage girls etc, can look to those two and act the same.  The mind boggles.!!
Good 0osts Ceridwen and Mousie. 
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 06:49:01 pm »

thankyou  Mosaic

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:21 pm »

It would have been wonderful if they had been told that because of their 'living in sin' they cannot be married with a full nuptial mass, but have to instead enjoy a ceremony and NOT have it presided over by the Archbishop of Canterbury, but a lesser cleric. Marriage in a side chapel would have been better as well since she did NOT deserve the main church area. Charles and Camilla had to content themselves with a chapel and not the main area and Charles and Camilla had to participate in a prayer of repentence for their sins. Why William and Kate didn't is beyond me. With one exception after another they are going to even have their own VIP entrance possibly into Hell.

June
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 05:52:31 am »

^They are a law unto themselves.  X-Mas_rolleyes
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 07:11:17 am »

Well, the COE was invented so Henry VIII could decide who he was really and really not married to, and which of his children were legitimate. Still, this does surprise me when I think about it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: