Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 03:51:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William refuses the throne?  (Read 7367 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2015, 10:39:33 pm »

Yup, first class loser.  It appears he initially signed for a 9 month lease, whether he renewed it or not it does not say.  Maybe he was bored with his new little 10 year old play pal friend by then.   ick ick 
Val
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2015, 11:14:17 pm »

Princess Anne and Tim Lawrence had a flat in Dolphin Square some years ago but moved out as it 'was too noisy', aka
the block being a den of iniquity for *nasty* activities, pimping and drugs.   Couldn't imagine it would be their scene at all!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2015, 12:34:52 am »

William won't last a minute as a normal person; Kate would kick him out of her life and soak him for everything he has and then he would be living a much more downscale lifestyle. His friends would likely drop him to toady up to Harry and he would face the bitter reality that he would have to make a living and end up struggling badly with an expired degree and horrendous reputation/attitude. Throw in the inelegance of a non-royal lifestyle and he would flake out in a year of his precious normalcy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2017, 02:36:05 am »

I bet every time he mentions dropping out of the line of succession, The Viper clamps down on his petulant a$$ with her long pointed vampire incisors and gives him a good chew.

Who is the Viper?
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2017, 03:00:29 am »

^ sCarole(e) Middleton

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: