Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 09:30:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William refuses the throne?  (Read 7780 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2015, 10:41:22 pm »

I personally don´t think the rf is that bothered about the sprog.  If they were he would not spend so much of his time down in Dingley Dell with "granny" and his "mother"  -  or I should say really his Spanish nanny   easter-lol  How could anyone expect that lot to raise him in a royal way, not one of them fit for the job, never having been a royal or mixed with royals, lived in palaces steeped in history etc.  I find that very revealing indeed.  More to tall this than meets the eye, and we will find out one day.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2015, 10:54:27 pm »

^

Very revealing indeed.  A genuine heir would never be allowed to spend so much time down at Dingley Dell with Ma and her sink estate background and values, says it all.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2015, 08:55:09 am »

It is bizarre how they've let this one spend so much time with the non-royal side of the family.
india
Princess

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 12:42:14 pm »

Not bizarre if he's not their bio child. If he's some random child, as we all think he is, then TPTB don't give a fig about him. He will never inherit. He will never be king.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 01:09:46 pm »

^Agree, very revealing that the rf don´t care where he spends his time.  Just a shame we have to pay for the security at Dingley Dell, costing thousands upon thousands for that, when I think of all the families that could help it makes my blood boil.  If not their bio mix then he is not even royal by default,  nothing royal about him
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2015, 01:44:35 am »

The only way he could be kicked out is if he were to be exposed in a surrogacy, which would be so beyond the pale that for the sake of everyone (including William) he would have to be removed from the succession and public life. I think it would be best if he did walk away and let the RF carry on without him. He could divorce Kate with no repercussions and kick her family out and also live quietly in an undemanding countryside lifestyle.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2015, 08:51:22 am »

It has to come out as one day someone will manage (other than QE and TPTB) to get his DNA - easy enough and although everyone in the UK is gagged, different rules apply abroad.  Willy wants to keep the charade going because although he doesn't want the responsibilities and work of being King he loves the perks, easy lifestyle, riches and fawning.  It suits his purpose to keep the grasping Middletons around as they will put up with absolutely anything to hang on to the connection whilst he cavorts off to his mistress(es) and is rarely with them and Kate.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »

^ Totally agree Val, couldn't put it better.  He want his cake on the plate but he also wants to eat it.  Thinks he can have it all, sadly that is not how life works, even for him.  No wonder he wants privacy all the time, he does not want the public to know what he is up to.  Too bad for him most of us are one step ahead and know only too well what a vile creature he is and a complete standing joke, with a huge lack of intelligence to cap it all off.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2015, 07:01:31 pm »

It will all be exposed; look at Randy's alleged alleged pedo abuse.
Got away with it for years until *poo* hits the fan.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2015, 08:34:16 pm »

Did you guys know that before he married Kate, PW took out a nine month lease on a 'batchelor flat' in DOLPHIN SQUARE, the place where all this child abuse has taken place by politicians and the Establishment.  I also read that he ALLEGEDLY had a 10 year old little male friend.  They are all at it.    Shocked
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2015, 08:57:27 pm »

Did you guys know that before he married Kate, PW took out a nine month lease on a 'batchelor flat' in DOLPHIN SQUARE, the place where all this child abuse has taken place by politicians and the Establishment.  I also read that he ALLEGEDLY had a 10 year old little male friend.  They are all at it.    Shocked

Main-line sources for these statements, Diaphenous, please?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2015, 09:57:50 pm »

^^Interesting Diaphenous, and can quite believe it. That family are so vile and disgusting, nothing about them shocks me any more   -  how sad is that.  Low life that can go no lower IMO.  Maybe that is what the medds have on wimpo, who knows.  Makes you wonder what else went on there, disgusting little twerp.  Dolphin Square could be a coincidence, but I don´t believe in coincidences.  No doubt more will come out, more leaking all the time.  Unless public knowledge best keep your sources private, you never know who reads these forums.  No point in letting them know what you know, makes them as wise as you.  Thank you for sharing the info, sad that I can believe it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2015, 10:00:53 pm »

In that set there is no such thing as coincidence.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2015, 10:50:54 pm »

Sources' names cannot be out in they public domain or the information quickly dries up.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2015, 12:37:09 am »

assuming it is true - Dolphin Square is a pretty typical place for the posh to rent.  I don't buy anonymous sources - if you know bad stuff - be part of the solution - come forward.  This is how this stuff thrives - people who will only speak in whispers and anonymously.  When you can hide behind anominity you do not have to be held accountable for what you say.

As for Will giving up the throne - not going to happen.  Never.  His ego won't allow it - he won't want to live with a reduced standard of living and he for sure is not going to see Harry become George's regent.

I'd bet the Midds teach George how to be royal better than some of his Windsor relatives.
india
Princess

« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2015, 02:10:57 am »

Well, they sure didn't teach their Potato Head Stalking Flashing Crotch Presser how to behave like a royal. 
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2015, 04:08:54 am »

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/dolphin-squares-deepest-darkest-secrets/

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/prince-william-and-the-dolphin-square-bachelor-pad/

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2015, 06:23:10 am »

assuming it is true - Dolphin Square is a pretty typical place for the posh to rent.  I don't buy anonymous sources - if you know bad stuff - be part of the solution - come forward.  This is how this stuff thrives - people who will only speak in whispers and anonymously.  When you can hide behind anominity you do not have to be held accountable for what you say.

As for Will giving up the throne - not going to happen.  Never.  His ego won't allow it - he won't want to live with a reduced standard of living and he for sure is not going to see Harry become George's regent.

I'd bet the Midds teach George how to be royal better than some of his Windsor relatives.

There was a lot of speculation at the time that William was going to get a flat of his own somewhere away from Clarence House, no proof he ever did.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2015, 01:14:09 pm »

Considering all three middleton children still have bizarre familial dependency issues and don't really do anything, there doesn't seem to be much hope for the little guy.

William may have the big ego, but parliament/the establisment would sooner kick him out should the monarchy be in jeopardy. He has the markings of a future duke of windsor.
Will doesn't embrace his role. He gets 15 mins with the president and talks babies? He is wildly out of his league and only makes an appearance when his pr needs a jolt.
india
Princess

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2015, 09:15:37 pm »

He really is such a complete loser.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: