Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 07:43:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat: Prince William IV  (Read 36917 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #520 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:51 pm »

^"I am a prince"
"I am tall"

Barf. He basically did the same thing at a prior charity event, except he wrote names on a paper hand. He's so lazy. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3243541/Prince-William-reveals-wife-close-family-spaniel-Lupo-support-against-bullies-event-honouring-Princess-Diana.html

I find him to be so appallingly awful. Prince Sh*t Head.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #521 on: December 09, 2015, 09:37:22 pm »

^

To think he was once called the 'golden boy' too - he certainly blew it big time.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #522 on: December 09, 2015, 09:42:29 pm »

Oh yeah. I mostly blame Upchuck for shoving Cams down the boys throats while putting down their mother. But Willy himself contributed quite a bit to his down fall.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: December 09, 2015, 09:47:47 pm »

^
Being sucked in by the Middletons was his biggest mistake too.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #524 on: December 10, 2015, 02:05:12 pm »

What  made Prince William laugh? Prince spotted giggling with heroic military medics
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/625646/Prince-William-Ebola-Sierra-Leone-Pauline-Cafferkey-West-Africa?utm_content=bufferc3f2e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #525 on: December 10, 2015, 02:08:43 pm »

^Rarely do I use bathroom humor but he's sitting there like he pooped his pants.  Maybe that's funny?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #526 on: December 10, 2015, 07:31:32 pm »

laugh laugh laugh  Pooped his pants and desperate for a wee wee   easter-lol easter-lol  Dear me, he is a very unattractive individual, what happened to his looks, he appears to have lost them since the engagement  -  looks as though he has aged badly since then.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #527 on: December 10, 2015, 11:41:01 pm »

Works for me!
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #528 on: December 11, 2015, 03:46:21 am »

^At the last St Patrick's Day event, Kate plugged her nose 'cuz someone pooted. I'm just saying  easter-wink
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #529 on: December 16, 2015, 05:17:38 pm »

I see bill medd missed the annual HM Buck House lunch to go to a memorial service for the father of his friend, Guy Pelly.  Looking very tanned I must say.

Couple of comments,

fitladybug, kingston-on-thames, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
In previous article it states he was missing the luncheon due to work commitments with the air ambulance

IC Reg, Godalming, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
Is that williams dealers dad?

This is the full article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362735/Prince-William-misses-Royal-Family-s-Christmas-lunch-attend-memorial-service-father-close-friend-Guy-Pelly.html
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #530 on: December 16, 2015, 06:36:11 pm »

^Indeed, he is looking red. He must have hopped on a plane for a vacation right after ICAP
*Interesting comment:
"You have printed two articles about what Prince William has been doing today . One states that he was unable to get a day off from his job with the ambulance service to have dinner with his family at the Palace. The other states he was in Mere . Both articles are next to each other. ! Please check facts before publishing."

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:39:01 pm by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #531 on: December 16, 2015, 06:38:22 pm »

^And must have been without his "beloved."

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #532 on: December 16, 2015, 07:30:28 pm »

^Well, I can see why he would leave her at home.  Not sure time for a vacation in the sun, maybe they have had a sun bed installed and he has been using that.   Anything possible.  Definitely got a healthy looking tan there however or wherever he got it.  Maybe a weekend shoot with pals and he caught some UK winter sun, it does happen.  Who knows,  hard to beleive what they say anyway, that lot could not lie straight in bed.  One thing I think I can say is that he did not get it from work of any sort.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2015, 06:20:21 pm »

^It is not true that no one else but the Queen, Charles, Anne and William do these investures. In the past the Earl of Wessex has done them as well (at BP) and he still does when abroad like his trip to Canada and the Carribean.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #534 on: December 17, 2015, 06:59:22 pm »

^Sorry, bit confused, my comment was not about investitures and who carries them out  -  have I missed something?
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #535 on: December 18, 2015, 08:27:23 pm »

Sorry! I responded to Meememe on the previous page (last post). I responded, not realizing that I wasn't reading the last page so I thought I was making a comment on the last post but instead, there were many in between.

sorry
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #536 on: December 20, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »

^No problem, done it myself before now, just had me a tad confused  easter-lol
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: