Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 03:59:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat: Prince William IV  (Read 35532 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #500 on: November 20, 2015, 02:47:08 pm »

I don't blame him or his RPOs let him stay in the car.

Prince William warns of homeless crisis as thousands of youths face life on the street
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/620687/Prince-William-warns-homeless-crisis-thousands-youths-life-street
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:51:41 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #501 on: November 20, 2015, 06:00:40 pm »

Yeah, I'm not going to clown him for staying in the car. It looks like the incident was innocent but that could have easily been an assassination or kidnapping attempt.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #502 on: November 22, 2015, 02:06:10 pm »

Would Willy confess his marriage was a mistake?  huh

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #503 on: November 24, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke with #TuskAwards winners and finalists, who are all working to protect Africa’s natural heritage.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUlw6dJWsAQ30ne.jpg

Dr Emmanuel de Merode wins the Tusk Award for Conservation in Africa for vital work protecting Virunga National Park
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUmpNTNWIAAgoaj.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #504 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:51 am »

She looks exquisite; like someone who should be in Waity's position.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3332509/Katherine-Jenkins-Tusk-Conservation-Awards-two-months-giving-birth.html

Wills must've thought that he's hiked to a dried up looking mess when he met Katherine Jenkins. She's married and just had a baby a few months back.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3332509/Katherine-Jenkins-Tusk-Conservation-Awards-two-months-giving-birth.html

No sign of Jeca?

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #505 on: November 25, 2015, 03:03:08 pm »

Maybe Jecca kept out of pics for obvious reasons.  waity not invited?  She's been in previous years..maybe it was Maria's night off so waity was busy bathing G and C
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #506 on: November 29, 2015, 03:10:24 pm »

The trouble with cath medd is that she was reared by a council estate mother, and has never moved on.  You could put her in a million dollar dress and she would still look what she is  -  a nobody.  She does not have the "it" factor, and even if it does not come naturally most women would make an effort to try and sort themselves out far better than cath medd has.  Everything assistance at her disposal, money no object, and she looks like any old woman from a housing estate trying to dress up and failing.  Some Godawful frocks she has worn lately, my mother would not be seen dead in them.  She looks old and haggard way beyond her years, permanently medicated, and a total mess.  How she quite manages to do it I hav eno idea, not as though she has to lift a finger in any direction at home is it, she has all the time in the world to sort herself out.  Still, you can´t make a silk purse out of a sow´s ear, impossible.
india
Princess

« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2015, 03:56:00 pm »

The only thing The Potato Head is really successful at is flashing and exposing herself. She's also very proficient in doing The Omnipresent Crotch Press. Hell, she's so good at it she's gotten The Dolt to do it all the time. They even do it simultaneously in tandem. With the exact same hand crossed over the other. The Crotchbridge's and Their Very Famous Simultaneous Crotch Press Act . World Renown. Dynamic. So impressive.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #508 on: December 04, 2015, 08:52:50 pm »

The Big Issue ‏@BigIssue
Exclusive Prince William interview, out Monday. From Christmas at Kensington Palace to the influence of his mother.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVZBDMHXAAAmcGD.jpg

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #509 on: December 04, 2015, 10:03:16 pm »

^This should be interesting.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #510 on: December 06, 2015, 04:11:16 pm »

^ That's an understatement easter-lol
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #511 on: December 07, 2015, 01:58:38 pm »

'I wear glasses' 'I am a Prince' 'I am a Christian' - The Duke takes part in @AntiBullyingPro workshop @DianaAward

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #512 on: December 07, 2015, 03:44:00 pm »

Bend it like William! A suited Prince shows off his ball skills at a football academy in Birmingham (but it takes him THREE attempts before he scores a goal)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3349312/Prince-William-shows-ball-skills-football-academy-Birmingham.html#ixzz3teNJFbK2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #513 on: December 08, 2015, 02:13:45 am »

^When did he become such a nerd alert?  And not in a good way.  It's like he's completely lost any and all 'cool factor' that he ever once possessed.  He looks stodgy, uncomfortable, forced, not engaging and out of place.  I don't get it.  Does Ma Midds have his testicles in a jar somewhere?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #514 on: December 08, 2015, 06:09:55 am »

^"I am a prince"
"I am tall"

Barf. He basically did the same thing at a prior charity event, except he wrote names on a paper hand. He's so lazy. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3243541/Prince-William-reveals-wife-close-family-spaniel-Lupo-support-against-bullies-event-honouring-Princess-Diana.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #515 on: December 08, 2015, 11:22:05 am »

^^  I would say yes, testicles in a jar and she has lost the jar  laugh  Most words that come out of his mouth are drivel and recycled, he looks bored and uncomfortable.  For goodness sake, he is 33 and been a royal from birth, he should have it all down to a fine art by now.  His trouble is he wants total privacy, from everyone and everything.  Just leave me alone I want nothing to do with all this, however, I will continue to take your money to fund my very expensive and lavish life style, it is my entitlement.  That is the impression I have of him.  Mr. grab, grab, grabe with no input or return.  He reall is an arrogant, unintelligent and totlly selfish *fool*.  He has everything and more, his whole life is free to him, he does not earn it, the taxpayers earn that money and he lives off the taxpayer.  He really is, for me, one vile person with, right now, not one redeemable trait in his character.  He comes over as a nasty, selfish and totally self absorbed person, and it is not good.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #516 on: December 08, 2015, 03:49:53 pm »

BritishMonarchy ‏@BritishMonarchy

The Duke of Cambridge has been presenting honours to deserving people from all walks of life at today's #Investiture

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #517 on: December 08, 2015, 07:41:30 pm »

Oh dear, how tiresome for him.  Christmas coming and he has to do a bit of "work"  -  I use the term loosely.  If HM can do it I am sure he can.  Obviously rushing to get the number count up before Christmas hols start, at least two weeks off then and possibly Musitque if they can wangle it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #518 on: December 09, 2015, 04:01:42 am »

BritishMonarchy ‏@BritishMonarchy

The Duke of Cambridge has been presenting honours to deserving people from all walks of life at today's #Investiture

He should have been doing this during term break during uni instead of jet setting all over the place.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #519 on: December 09, 2015, 04:08:38 am »

The Queen didn't think it was the right time for him to be doing investitures while he was at uni or even in the military.

She didn't have Charles doing them at those ages either.

She now allows only Charles, Anne and William to stand in for her at Investitures and has done now for about 4 years. Occasionally another royal will do an individual investiture for some reason e.g. The Duke of Kent or Gloucester did one individual earlier this year during a visit, which I suspect was to a person with whom they had worked and was now incapable of attending the mass investitures at one of the palaces.

Charles was doing royal duties while at uni etc but not many. He didn't really start doing 'full-time' duties - around the 250 mark - until his late 20s in the late-1970s.

William will be around 120 - 130 this year of which quite a number will be investitures. The poster of TRF has indicated that they will be putting up a breakdown by type of engagement and royals who did them in the New Year - so it will be interesting to see what they have the breakdown as being for Investitures.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: