Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 09:33:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat: Prince William IV  (Read 36960 times)
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2014, 04:20:05 pm »

Some of us were commenting on the other engagement about the bags under his eyes and such. I don't think he looks particularly unhealthy though, at least not in the way you would if you were suffering from a physical illness or disease. He wasn't sporting bags under his eyes before now, and seeing as they were just on a "babymoon" *rolls eyes*, he shouldn't be tired. He looks more broken in my opinion, emotionally drained, which can take a toll on you physically. I just think everything is catching up to him: the lies being told, this sham of a marriage, useless Kate for a wife, mysterious brown eyed little boy being said to be his, the fruition of his piloting career looking bleak, not wanting to be King, other stuff behind the scenes that we don't even know about, etc.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:28:57 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2014, 05:56:32 pm »

^I just thought he looked as though he had lost weight.  I especially noticed it through his shoulders.   And he seemed pale.    I dunno.   Just felt that he looked 'different'.   
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2014, 07:02:10 pm »

No I'm agreeing with you, I'm just saying I think it comes from emotional stress.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2014, 07:30:06 pm »

He has been looking thin for some time now. People are thinking that Waity's permanent diet is rubbing off on him too.

Poor guy.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 08:27:37 pm »

^ To me, in the video, he does look borderline underweight, and under his eyes appears to circles.  His color looks good, though so I'd guess the reasons behind it are emotional - he looks depressed to me.

^ YM I agree, hair fiddling/playing, looking bored, just a mess with body language that reeks 'I don't want to be here'.

When the camera zoomed in to them both at the end I noticed Williams under eye color, but also noticed how much she's growing to look exactly like Carol(e).

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2014, 10:18:00 pm »

Will started looking thinner in AUS I thought - and if you recall the news we heard then about how strict they are re: what they eat - it is no wonder.

All that no sugars and organic food etc - is that Kate?  Is it Charles influence?  Maybe a combo of both

He doesn't look ill to me - maybe a bit tired or allergyish - liked Kate's coat but I never know what to make of those two....

He always looks grumpy to my mind - just one of those sorts of personalities and if the stories that come out from staff are true - he knows how to make those around him grumpy too.  He looked grumpy with HM PP and the King of Belgium the other day also - the world just does not please  him.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2014, 08:54:56 am »

He has been looking thin for some time now. People are thinking that Waity's permanent diet is rubbing off on him too.

Poor guy.

I can imagine Kate being incredibly strict about food, not eating between meals etc. Gosh, their mealtimes must be fun!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 10:47:54 am »

Bad nudes, William! He's caught out with VERY saucy rugby calendar girls... the moment Kate's back (and bump) is turned
As an avid rugby fan, Prince William is well acquainted with the sport’s often bawdy humour.
And when he was presented yesterday with a charity calendar, featuring women players in a variety of nude poses, he declared enthusiastically: ‘Very good shots… I can recommend this!’
So perhaps it was lucky for him that the Duchess of Cambridge was out of earshot at the time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827082/Bad-nudes-William-s-caught-saucy-calendar-girls-moment-Kate-s-turned.html

Yup he loved looking at those naked bums tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
archduchess
courtier

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 12:53:03 pm »

Bad nudes, William! He's caught out with VERY saucy rugby calendar girls... the moment Kate's back (and bump) is turned
As an avid rugby fan, Prince William is well acquainted with the sport’s often bawdy humour.
And when he was presented yesterday with a charity calendar, featuring women players in a variety of nude poses, he declared enthusiastically: ‘Very good shots… I can recommend this!’
So perhaps it was lucky for him that the Duchess of Cambridge was out of earshot at the time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827082/Bad-nudes-William-s-caught-saucy-calendar-girls-moment-Kate-s-turned.html

Yup he loved looking at those naked bums tehe

god..William behaves like a 13-year old teenage boy.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2014, 10:10:04 pm »

Some of us were commenting on the other engagement about the bags under his eyes and such. I don't think he looks particularly unhealthy though, at least not in the way you would if you were suffering from a physical illness or disease. He wasn't sporting bags under his eyes before now, and seeing as they were just on a "babymoon" *rolls eyes*, he shouldn't be tired. He looks more broken in my opinion, emotionally drained, which can take a toll on you physically. I just think everything is catching up to him: the lies being told, this sham of a marriage, useless Kate for a wife, mysterious brown eyed little boy being said to be his, the fruition of his piloting career looking bleak, not wanting to be King, other stuff behind the scenes that we don't even know about, etc.

Would agree 100% CarryingOn.  I was thinking the same thing the other day when he went to the engagement with HM and PP, broken man a very apt description. Agree not ill, emotional stress/tension taking its toll.  Maybe they have been hauled over the coals and told a few home truths, and if so about time too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 11:09:26 pm »

Thing is, that reality has hit.

He's no longer the Special Prince and he's no longer popular or liked. Everything he's taken for granted has slipped away from him and he's at a point in life when in fact he should be beginning a great new chapter in his life, but is in fact, seeing doors slam in his face and people are shunning him.

His famous good looks are basically gone and he's lost his credibility. His friends are probably wary around him since his wife had editors and members of the press dissing all of them (mainly their sisters as well) and with each mess, their way of life is increasingly threatened. If the monarchy goes, so does their status and (largely) lifestyle.

As for taking the world by storm, Kate is someone who has been more a hindrance. He's not being invited to speak at UN summits, he's not being invited to negotiate anything, and he's basically increasingly embedded in a celebrity world he apparently despises, but can't really get himself out of. He's stuck and hates his lifestyle.

When you throw in the extra work, the cajoling to get his wife to act like an adult, this is someone who is stuck raising a woman who is supposed to be WAY past being timid about public and royal life. Throw in her family, that is another major burden he didn't anticipate (although anyone with half a brain could).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2014, 01:41:03 am »

He looks ridiculous. But yet I'm supposed to believe that him and Kate are so in love and the greatest love story of all time  sneezy
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2014, 03:45:59 am »

As for taking the world by storm, Kate is someone who has been more a hindrance. He's not being invited to speak at UN summits, he's not being invited to negotiate anything, and he's basically increasingly embedded in a celebrity world he apparently despises, but can't really get himself out of. He's stuck and hates his lifestyle.

Your point being? HM is much more respected she she isn't " being invited to speak at UN summits" nor is she "being invited to negotiate anything". That's the point of the monarchy, to keep out of politics. The third part is something I agree with. But first two I can't agree with under any circumstance. He has done exactly as much as his grandmother or his dad have done. 0, zip, null, nada. If he did take part in these then we might as well get rid of the monarchy.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 09:30:56 am »

Speaking at the UN is hardly 'political'.

Case in point...the Dutch King who has been very active in watermanagement and was chairman of the UN committee on the subject. And the subject is not political but is a subject that involves all of and proper watermanagement involves so much; good hygiëne, less illnesses, enough water for farmers (food-supply), protection against a rising sea-level etc.
There are plenty of issues William (and Kate) could become involved in on an international level. Ranging from female health care (Crown Princess Mary), inclusive finances/ micro-credits (Queen Maxima), the fight against people/ women-trafficking (Queen Silvia).

But for all of these issues some level of commitment is needed. The Dutch King, who stepped down when he became King, was actively involved in the annual meetings, the preparations of the meetings, he visited affected regions and spoke to people in preparations etc. I don't see William doing that. Let alone Kate.

As for taking the Queen as an example on how William needs to be prepared is not doing him any favours. What works for the Queen, will most likely not work for William. We live in a different world, a different society than we did in the 1940's-1950's when the Queen was prepared for her role. And people may accept things from the Queen, because of her age and track-record, but that may be unacceptable when it comes from either William or Charles.

In order to survive, a monarchy and its royals have to adapt to a changing society and changing demands. And I don't see that happening with the Windsors. A role in an international organisation will do wonders for William. It will make him less isolated and it will force him to get a broader perspective on the world.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 11:36:38 am »

At this point, William would have to work ten times as hard to claw his way into any kind of organization that wants to retain their credibility. He's no officially a fixture at red carpet events, but that kind of stuff is not taken seriously anymore. Realistically I am certain that any kind of chance at that way of life is over for him. Look at how he acts out over the simplest photographer, I am certain his press hysterics wouldn't go down well with organizations that NEED that coverage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 12:42:34 pm »

You could be right; the point of no-return is well in his past by now.

Really kind of sad for all the potential he had, his looks, the goodwill he inherited from his mother, his abilities on account of being the heir to the heir of the throne of the UK.
And he threw it all away for Kate.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 01:59:16 pm »

You know, I hope this is an object lesson to young men who are gifted with so much. He could have had ANY woman in the world, but chose to literally destroy everything he had going for him on a woman who was (and is) more trouble than she's ever been able to give back.

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 03:03:27 pm »

You could be right; the point of no-return is well in his past by now.

Really kind of sad for all the potential he had, his looks, the goodwill he inherited from his mother, his abilities on account of being the heir to the heir of the throne of the UK.
And he threw it all away for Kate.

I disagree with the assertion that PW "threw it away for" WK. I think the statement should have been as follows. - PW was never allowed to reach his full potential as a result of the Middletons interfering with his life.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 03:23:06 pm »

I do blame him for letting Kate back into his life; he never should have let her back in and could have picked up stakes and moved somewhere else. He could have spent some time in various embassies and attending receptions, but failed to make some healthy changes to his life and failed to end up showing respect for himself. He should have also asked friends not to let her into his clubs.

india
Princess

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 06:51:49 pm »

Marry In Haste Then Repent In Leisure.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: