Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:15:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anmer Hall: The Private Palace  (Read 50116 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2017, 07:02:37 am »

It's probably where the Middleton Coven cast their spells and basically stir up their potions and knit voodoo dolls of various aristocrats/courtiers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2017, 09:31:17 am »

Why does a bulimic anorexic need a large kitchen  laugh laugh laugh  All she needs is a wine cooler for the Chablis and a cupboard to keep the cigarettes in. Quite simple really.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2017, 11:46:03 am »

^ Yes and the wines. easter-lol

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2017, 09:19:21 am »

It's likely that just staring at the kitchen instruments makes her feel full.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2017, 02:44:02 pm »

I do sometimes wonder if council cath actually lives at AH  -  would not surprise me one bit if she was at Dingley Dell with council caro, and bill medd off living somewhere else, other than KP or AH.  We might find out one day, who knows.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2017, 02:51:47 pm »

I give it a few more years and we'll know it all.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #406 on: April 13, 2017, 02:27:18 pm »

I think Kate probably splits her time between London and Medd Manor, with Anmer Hall as a ruse to make it look like her and William are a united family. William is probably living in a bachelor pad in London.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #407 on: April 13, 2017, 02:51:48 pm »

A ridiculously expensive ruse and I do think Anmer is her Petit Trianon where she constantly remodels her playpen where she can fancy herself having managed to marry into the nobility/gentry (her true dream to be honest) and enjoy forgetting about the wider world. Marie Antoinette kept redecorating her "Little Vienna" and it ran up into the millions of livers in expenses.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #408 on: April 13, 2017, 08:06:43 pm »

I do sometimes wonder if council cath actually lives at AH  -  would not surprise me one bit if she was at Dingley Dell with council caro, and bill medd off living somewhere else, other than KP or AH.  We might find out one day, who knows.

I imagine Ma drags her back to AH on occasion so Ma can play lady of the castle
Val
Duchess

« Reply #409 on: April 13, 2017, 09:36:59 pm »

^

Yes that's where Ma allegedly throws her weight around, barking orders at staff and as we know demanding her ice cold Chablis on a tray at precisely 6 pm but oh how they loathe her.
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2017, 05:30:25 pm »

^
Apparently she insists her ice cold Chablis is served on a silver tray on the dot of six. My, aren't we grand....  :the:

I would think cheapo plonk is more Ma's style, served with a packet of crisps.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2017, 11:50:42 pm »

^  Or a half a pint of Bitter and a packet of pork scratchings!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Duchess

« Reply #412 on: April 21, 2017, 08:24:51 am »

^

With of course the ever dangling fag stuck to the lower lip.  According to those close she has perfected the art of talking without removing it from her bottom lip.  Can't see QE liking that.
india
Princess

« Reply #413 on: April 21, 2017, 12:40:49 pm »

The visual of The Viper barking out orders and lording around Amner with a fag constantly between her thin white trash lips is so utterly charming.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #414 on: April 21, 2017, 03:17:25 pm »

^ laugh laugh  Can just picture it though can´t you.  Old scrag features, with her fallen features where the face lifts have drooped, those beady little rat eyes, the wrinkled skin, the nicotine stained fingers, the stench of cigarette smoke  -  wandering around with her mean face and that cigarette dangling out of the corner of her mouth, trying to swig her chablis at the same time, and bark orders to staff who are nowt to do with her.  Ooh, dears, tears of laughter streaming down my face here.  My great grandad had a sister, she was like that, never without a cigarette in the corner of her  mouth.  Us kids used to laugh at her as she used to have a section of her hair, where the smoke wafted up all the time, and it was nicotine yellow, it got so stained she could never get it out.  Just wondering if council caro has one of them yet, certainly working that way isn´t she.
india
Princess

« Reply #415 on: April 21, 2017, 03:50:07 pm »

^ Oh Yes gingerboy, I know The Queen of Sink Estates is a pretty sight for sure with all of the attributes you so assiduously described. All and sundry must be overwhelmed by her stunning class and beauty.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2017, 04:26:19 pm »

Well if that's class and beauty you can keep it  nervous
india
Princess

« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2017, 04:37:48 pm »

I was being totally facetious Marion.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #418 on: April 21, 2017, 04:49:48 pm »

laugh laugh laugh laugh  Class and beauty  -  two words that most definitely do not apply to council caro, that much we do know.

^^ Same for me Marion, if that is class and beauty she can most certainly keept it.

India, I don´t think council caro would know the meaning of the word facetious if she reads this, I don´t credit her with that much intelligence  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol  Know you were joking, and it sounded so funny cos we know it is the total opposite.  Let me see  -  class and beauty  -  how about sink estate trash and the ugly gene. 

Bet the staff groan and get grumpy when they know their taxpayer money is funding the old crone to visit, and in a helicopter the taxpayer funds as well.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #419 on: April 21, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »

^

The things 'staff' say behind closed doors about Caro is unrepeatable here.  They allegedly have to really get a grip of themselves before they face her or the '6 o'clock sharp' Chablis would be wobbling all over the silver tray!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: