Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 03:02:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: who is the prince that ypu think that is most charming
william
harry
carl phillip
felipe
frederic
haakon
phillip
william alexander
other option

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gorgeous Royals and Aristocrats  (Read 157862 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2015, 10:53:29 pm »

Since the last constitution nope but some still follow the tradition, though you need to have his telephone first!

Supposedly king JC told Cayetana that they weren't up for this kind of thing anymore but she answered something like "all of us do crazy things... ok?". LOL

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2015, 10:59:42 pm »

she was definitely an interesting woman easter-lol
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2015, 11:01:00 pm »

Interesting maybe but not the nice granny the press sometimes portrays.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »

She didn't look like she was interested in being a granny or a mother to me, to be honest. Of course, I am not objective, I didn't know her and can judge only by the pictures and her life story, and my own feelings from those. But she seemed too self-obssessed. Interesting that the articles I have come across and managed to read using google translate, say that she and this Fernando boy were very close and she had a very strong influence on him? Wonder how exactly she has influenced him  easter-lol
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2015, 10:48:47 pm »

^ you evil! No idea really. Her oldest son after his divorce has appeared very little on the press so no idea on his relationship with his mother or how much his sons were with the "granny".

I also don't know her but I've read too many things that made "huh?". Last one was the one I already told about speaking badly about her daughter in law in the tv. Ok she was already old but imo that only made her more honest to speak what she thought in tv rather than change her.

Self obsessed would be a good word to describe her. She always did what she wanted to do.

But maybe we should move this to a thread about the Albas? I think we already had a thread about them, interested in discussing them further?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2015, 01:19:11 am »

Good idea. Time to go to the Alba thread before this topic is hijacked.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2015, 04:01:24 pm »

They're the royals who wouldn't look out of place in a fairytale, the genetically-blessed blue-bloods who set the cameras flashing the second they set foot outside the door.
But while the UK has some good-looking royals of its own, it's by no means the only one. Spain's Queen Letizia is famously beautiful, as is the strikingly similar looking Queen Rania of Jordan.
Closer to home, Sweden's Prince Carl-Philip has long been loved for his looks as well as his tumultuous love life although with his wedding to the equally beautiful Sofia Hellqvist scheduled for June, tumultuous it is no longer.
Not all of the world's most beautiful royals are from Europe, however. Along with Queen Rania, the Middle East has more than a few good-looking princes and princesses, Dubai's Princess Haya of Jordan and Crown Prince Hamdan among them. Here's who to look out for.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2930101/Meet-REAL-handsome-princes-princesses-Queen-Rania-Sweden-s-Carl-Philip-world-s-sexiest-royals-revealed.html#ixzz3QJyVwAbb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:03:08 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2015, 05:00:20 pm »

What, no mention of wasty no-nickers?  Good Lord, we will have ma suing them soon, in her view wasty should be top of the poll  - in her dreams  easter-lol easter-lol
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2015, 02:46:30 am »

tehe
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: