Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 12:32:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: who is the prince that ypu think that is most charming
william
harry
carl phillip
felipe
frederic
haakon
phillip
william alexander
other option

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gorgeous Royals and Aristocrats  (Read 156125 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2014, 06:14:00 pm »

^It's not like Harry is a puritan and it's not like the Windsors are so pure and holy that they are in a position to judge. At this point the Windsors should be grateful if they get anyone, much less a 'decent' wife type.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2014, 09:08:50 pm »

This is not about being a puritan and looking for a 'pure royal'. Several of the 'royals' in the original post aren't real. They are totally fake with fake titles, fake surnames and as such totally not decent. And in some countries, like The Netherlands, it is actually criminal to pretend to be noble while you are not, especially when you try to financially or socially gain from the pretend-title.

Anyone who portrays to be a noble/ royal while not, has an unhealthy obsession with royalty/ nobility and also a certain unhingeness. Both the obsession and the unhingedness are red lights for any potential bride for Harry I would think.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2014, 11:56:25 pm »

It is difficult to vet the fakes from the real ones to be honest.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sangre_real016
royal watcher

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2014, 03:37:26 am »

I should check the validity and legitimacy of the ones you mention. The first three are definitely fake royals. There is no Duke of Aix-en-Provence and there is no Lord Pierre Mountbatten.

There is no grandduchess Isabeau either and the combination of titles of her 'brother' is beyond hilarious. The only Grandduchess is Maria of Russia and even her title is questionable since the marriage of her parents would not have been equal under Russian/ Romanov family-laws of pre-1918. All other members of the Romanov family, if you want to overlook the fact that none of their marriages are in line with the Romanoc laws, are Princes/ Princesses of Russia at best. Only children and grandchildren of Tsars were Grandduke/ Grandduches. The other were all Princes and Princesses.

Yes, i have said it before, those two were fakes.. Firstly, France, never had, have or will ever have any Grand Duchesses among their ranks and i find it studpid for a Grand Duchess or have a brother who is a lord.. Plus, their names don't appear in the Almanach de Gotha..

Tao Ruspoli is an illegitimate son of the Prince Cerveteri by a woman named Debra Berger. And he is married already:

Yes, apparently he is a illegitimate child.. But The Prince Cerveteri has another beautiful child of legitimate birth.. Her name is Donna Mélusine dei Principi Ruspoli, his eldest daughter from his third marriage to Theresa Patricia Genest..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cxXDIsFifLk/USV28zMNn-I/AAAAAAAAGWg/f6rOxC76NEE/s1600/S23C8670.jpg
http://api.fidji.lefigaro.fr/media/ext/1900x1900/madame.lefigaro.fr/sites/default/files/img/2014/12/noble-allure.jpg

There is no emperor of Mexico, the only one who was, was a brother of Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria. He and his wife (a Princess of Belgium) were killed by Mexican insurgents without any off-spring. And afterwards no new emperor was appointed. Hence, no Imperial prince of Mexico.

Actually, there had been 2 Emperors of Mexico.. The first emperor was Agustin de Iturbide, a Mexican general born from a aristocratic Basque family.. He was crowned emperor on 1821 and took as his empress Doña Anna Maria de Huarte y Muniz-Sanchez de Tagle, a great great grandniece of Don Luis Sanchez de Tagle, the wealthiest man in Mexico in his time who lent King Philip V more than 1 million pesos.. Emperor Agustin was succeeded by Archduke Maximilian of Austria who was married to Princess Charlotte of Belgium.. Emperor Maximilian and Empress Charlotte didn't have any children so they decided to adopt the grandchildren of former Emperor Agustin and Empress Anna Maria.. Their descendants still exist today in the person of Count Maximiliano Gustav von Goetzen-Iturbide, the titular and pretender to the Mexican Imperial Throne.. Don Luis Sanchez de Tagle's granddaughter Doña Manuela Sánchez de Tagle, 3rd Marchioness of Altamira married a distant kin, Don Pedro Perez de Tagle who's a relative of Don Juan Manuel Perez de Tagle, 1st Marquis of Las Salinas and to whom Sarita Perez de Tagle descended..
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2014, 05:12:42 am »

very impressive knowledge on display here - thank you ladies - very interesting
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2014, 09:56:36 am »

Thanks Sandre_real016..I forgot all about the Iturbide-family and didn't know Maximilian had adopted descendants of the first Imperial family.
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2014, 10:45:44 am »

This Fernando Fitz-James Stuart de Solís is so handsome. There's not much info about him in English on the Internet. Can any Spanish speaker help, please? There's only his age - 24...too young and too aristocratic for me though  tehe
sangre_real016
royal watcher

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2015, 02:03:24 am »

This Fernando Fitz-James Stuart de Solís is so handsome. There's not much info about him in English on the Internet. Can any Spanish speaker help, please? There's only his age - 24...too young and too aristocratic for me though  tehe

We also have Don Tomás Terry y González de Gregorio, son of  Doña Pilar González de Gregorio y Álvarez de Toledo, 13th Duchess of Fernandina and grandson of the late Doña Luisa Isabel Álvarez de Toledo, 21st Duchess of Medina Sidonia..
http://www.ecestaticos.com/imagestatic/clipping/89e/568/855/89e568855b5ec374bbd3bbe1c96d3a1c.jpg?mtime=1386266359
http://www.ecestaticos.com/imagestatic/clipping/d62/c4e/483/d62c4e4838caa855fb01c2fdfbc80c3a.jpg?mtime=1386266351
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2015, 03:15:01 am »

^nice looking man!
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2015, 02:05:23 pm »

Really nice! Thank you, sangre_real016  flower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2015, 12:42:21 am »

has a gf already, keep looking!  tehe

There is no good info on spanish about him either. His family has kept him in the dark until now.

Try this through google translate http://www.vanitatis.elconfidencial.com/noticias/2014-11-22/fernando-fitz-james-stuart-de-solis-el-nuevo-heredero-de-la-casa-de-alba_501132/

We also have Don Tomás Terry y González de Gregorio, son of  Doña Pilar González de Gregorio y Álvarez de Toledo, 13th Duchess of Fernandina and grandson of the late Doña Luisa Isabel Álvarez de Toledo, 21st Duchess of Medina Sidonia..

Pilar is not the duchess of Fernandina anymore, she lost a legal battle against her bother.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2015, 08:01:28 pm »

has a gf already, keep looking!  tehe

There is no good info on spanish about him either. His family has kept him in the dark until now.

Try this through google translate http://www.vanitatis.elconfidencial.com/noticias/2014-11-22/fernando-fitz-james-stuart-de-solis-el-nuevo-heredero-de-la-casa-de-alba_501132/

easter-lol He's too young for getting married anyway, isn't he? Or this age is fine for aristocratic men in Spain?
Thank you for the link, I'm going to read it now  flower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2015, 08:05:47 pm »

Depends. His father married very late (early forties) with a much younger bride. But I don't think there is a special age they marry. Unless they belong to a religious order...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
elza
royal watcher

« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2015, 08:33:00 pm »

Thank you, Alexandrine!

I've read the article the link to which you posted. It seems he's an intelligent young man and it looks like he can be seen as  a great prize by some type of women both in Spain and Europe as he's not only yummy but also comes from a prominent family. So I hope he won't fall prey to a kate, a mette, or a sofia.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2015, 06:38:55 pm »

I don't know, he has been too hidden to say something more realistic about him. His younger cousins seem like the stereotypical posh crowd in the bad sense  bored3 but they are still in their teens so they may improve. The other two cousins that are older and appear in the press seem eccentric and posh but less silly.

elza
royal watcher

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2015, 01:21:46 pm »

I don't like posh and eccentric people, but I guess when you hail from such a family, it's difficult not to be one.
There arten't many pictures of him, but on those I've seen he kind of looks too serious. Maybe he and his brother - since they are quite hidden - are not as bad as their cousins are? Looking at their parents, who have a bit more pictures available (and even interviews), they seem like nice people. Anyway, I don't know why I am even trying to justify their personalities and behaviour, since I will hardly ever have a chance and even desire to meet these people. Thanks, Alexandrine, for your help!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2015, 09:02:05 pm »

To me it depends on the eccentricity and if whether or not it's criminal. Nothing wrong with being a dotty old dolt, or family weirdo, but as long as it's legal and moral, just fine by me.

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2015, 09:48:36 pm »

Eccentricity makes life fun. Look at the late Duchess of Alba; eccentric as can be. But nothing illegal or a-moral.
She just went against certain 'rules' of her class, and that made her all the more loved by the masses.

And if course people have different views on what is eccentric; 50 years ago getting a divorce was eccentric, now a big part of the population goes through it. In my work a colourful tie on a man can be seen as eccentric, but in other professions or companies it won't be seen as such.

As long as eccentricity isn't hurting other people and as long as it is within the boundaries of the law...no problem to me at all.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2015, 10:01:02 pm »

The Duchess of Alba didn't go against the rules of her class... The only two strange things she did was marrying an ex priest and then marrying her toyboy. Both times asking the king first if she could.

She always knew who she was and never had any interest on the masses. The press for whatever reason loved her because probably she sold papers and created an image that didn't exist.

I said eccentric in respect to the grandchildren because they do not fit the typical aristo idea, they are more hipster? The others are more typical and the three who are still minors will still change.

This is Brianda's website http://briandadibujando.blogspot.com.es/  and her brother has an art gallery http://www.revistavanityfair.es/articulos/jacobo-fitz-james-asela-perez-becerril-entrevista-galeria-arte-espacio-valverde/19726

But both are children of the count of Siruela who has been the most independent of the duchess'. He has his own business with his second wife who btw the duchess of alba disliked a lot and even called a tv show to criticise....

elza
royal watcher

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2015, 10:44:07 pm »

Alexandrine, do they have to ask for King's permission to get married?

Thanks for the link to Brianda's website. She seems really cool.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: