Royal Gossip
July 27, 2017, 01:50:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: who is the prince that ypu think that is most charming
william
harry
carl phillip
felipe
frederic
haakon
phillip
william alexander
other option

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gorgeous Royals and Aristocrats  (Read 154235 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: November 09, 2010, 10:44:23 pm »

Hi

i just wanna know who is the best prince...

let's vote...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:48:33 pm »

Since you put charming... I say... Will, Harry and Prince Andrew

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 10:49:47 pm »

I say william carl phillip and frederic

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 11:11:53 pm »

I voted other. OK OK I know he does not exist wopedo

But I totally adore flirt Sir Nicholas from Princess Diaries flirt His real name is Chris Pine.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/royal_engagement_17.jpg lips

I'm not sure about the others on the list. But like Byechoc -the 3 are the cutest.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:20:28 am »

Harry, william, william alexander

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 08:10:33 pm »

Voted Harry and other like Prince Amadeo of Belgium  flower
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 09:09:41 pm »

Prince Harry.But Chris Pine is yummy

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 01:37:39 am »

@ c-l
You're right, Amadeo is good looking as well, can I still change my vote?...hm guess not oh well

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 04:40:18 am »

Is he hotter than Pr. Carl Philip?  Off to check out Amadeo...

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 07:41:59 am »

Both are good looking, but Amedeo is taller and the classic prince charming.  Kiss
stephanie
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 06:44:17 am »

Harry of course   thumbsup
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 07:52:11 am »

I wanna change my vote... from Will and Harry to Harry and anyone else but Will!

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 08:48:04 pm »

dontknow i just don't know how i do that!!!

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 08:09:58 pm »

Harry of course is my no. 1, second choice is Prince Haakon. For third place I voted for the newly married (yesterday) son of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and her late husband Prince Carlos Hugo who died on August 20.  The young man's name is also Carlos and he has the most beautiful blue eyes and a lovely smile.   loveshower
TAG Princess
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »

flirt I voted: Harry, Frederic and other... and the other is Andrea Casiraghi although he doesn't have the title he is incredibly charming.

Royal Gossip
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 08:05:23 pm »

I voted Carl Philip but I think he's going down the same path as Will  royalguard

My friend loves the Greek princes

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 09:30:05 pm »

I voted for hottie Haakon!

But the real good looking guys were at the generation before. I see that at the generation of my father. He looked good, his brothers, the brothers of my mother, their friends, actors, singers etc.
And today?  huh
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 01:21:08 am »

I voted Haakon, as I think he's great all around, especially in the way he treats his wife. Haakon seems to genuinely love & respect Mette Marit and he's not afraid or reserved in showing his affections for her in public, while still maintaining dignity.

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 02:21:21 pm »

Harry, of course - Harry is totally charming

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 02:01:48 am »

If William weren't being a twirp I would have picked him, however he went from charming to weak and stupid So I have picked Harry, Haakon and Carl

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: