Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 07:40:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot  (Read 38053 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #620 on: February 23, 2016, 02:51:33 am »

The usual defenses of Will are eroding under the criticism he's been getting (like he's only heir to the heir). I think people have always taken notice of this. I wonder if the Queen will finally hand over a full list of duties to her lazy grandson and granddaughter in law.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: February 23, 2016, 05:16:49 am »

^

Rather too late as their reputation is in tatters and their true selfish and lazy ways have been revealed, nothing can redeem them now as everything they do will look forced and PR generated.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #622 on: February 23, 2016, 06:34:17 am »

I cannot wait until someone exposes wherever his George Constanza nap desk is
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2016, 10:34:20 am »

Get out of this lot bill medd  -  he will do that by saying too many royal duties and with great regret and sadness he will no longer be able to continue at EAAA. 

Strange as we were told it was a full time job and he could fit in quite a few royal duties on his days off.

More deception, the lies, smoke screen and mirrors around bill and cath medd are way out of hand.  I read recently that the other pilots were grumbling because he was off for four week over Xmas and New Year when he should have been on the usual four days on four days off rota.  Love the way they said he could even do paid work somewhere else if he so chose.  Also, HM looking for chopper pilot at a salary of 80k.  I thought that was a lot  but if bill medd only works part time and gets 40k that is about right.  So it has obviously always only been part time.  Be sure it will all come out in time, not putting him in a good light is it.  KP press will lie about anything for him no matter who they drop in it, they know people won´t correct it -  they struck unlucky with the CAA.  Haven´t noticed having bill medd "working" there has done them a lot of good raising their profile and donations, the Curse of Doom, it always follows those two  -  without fail.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2016, 12:49:22 pm »

It's because of big blue, I'm telling you they're destined to fail at everything while she wears that accursed thing.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2016, 02:33:36 pm »

.. William and Kate are just plain lazy and even if she did not have the engagement ring they'd still be lazy IMO.  William I think is petulant and spoiled and Kate is lazy--she suited him because she'd be an enabler.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: