Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:04:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot  (Read 36702 times)
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 06:33:53 pm »

Well we all knew this bullsh#t was coming, those of us with even half a brain anyway.

And apparantly Kate is going to sit around being a lazy a##

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail  4h
What does this mean for Kate? She will continue with her small portfolio of work, I am told, & focus on 'being a mother'. No rise in duties

As for the charity, keep dreaming.

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews  5h
Patrick Peal chief exe @EastAngliAirAmb “This is really good news for the charity and we're delighted His Highness has decided to fly with us

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews  5h
Patrick Peal:"We are confident this will help raise the profile of the charity & other air ambulance charities in the region and across UK"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:37:16 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 07:05:59 pm »

BS

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:34 pm »

Tim Ewart @EwartRoyale  ·  4h
Correction: William's air ambulance salary will be given in full to charity .. but not the charity that runs the helicopters. Apologies

wonder which charity will get that money?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CarryingOn
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 07:35:08 pm »

Unless they directly come out and say which charity, we won't ever know. I'm actually disbelieving of it because if you really wanted to give it to charity, and you work for a charity, then why would you not just give the money to the charity you work for? Basically the job would be non-paying and the charity could use that money towards something necessary for them.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 07:40:32 pm »

there are tax issues when you return your salary to the people who give it to you - at least here in the US

I have totally come to the conclusion that what Will and the RF want from Kate is to be wife and mother - stay sort of quiet in the background - at least while she is doing the baby thing.  Few charities here and there but mostly be the homemaker.  This is their "no Diana again" strategy - not a lot of stress on her etc. 

So now Will will work - maybe not at what people want him to work at - but he has 6 months of flight school ahead of him - and he will be working!  Yea for that
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 07:47:30 pm »

^yeah could be let Kate stay home be Betty homemaker working on baby number two then every once in a while pop up ,and do some events please the peasants then go back.don't push her too hard remember what happen no stress for her let her take care of the house and kids

Niraj Tanna @IkonPictures
Real question is, how is William getting away with not being a full time royal? How is he calling the shots? Would he step aside? Threats?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:53:34 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 07:49:34 pm »

It could be that the next two years will be the RF working on Kate's mental health and turning her around into a productive member of the RF. A low-key life would be just the thing and I am certain that she's going to be unable to get to London; no more running around idly and blowing Charles' money on fripperies. She'll be in the country getting medical treatment and/or being a genuine chatelaine, no more leaving William on his own like she did the first year of her marriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CarryingOn
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 08:01:55 pm »

^ I'm mor apt to believe that then any Not another Diana situation BS. Doing absolutely nothing is just making her look like nothing but a leech.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2014, 08:10:02 pm »

Kate is well past the time and point when she can claim that she's going to end up like Diana; even her wedding was anti-climatic and at this point in time, she's no longer even interesting and it takes work to promote her, much less get her to do any work. I am certain that she's going to end up in heavy therapy.

I think these two years are going to be a 'make or break' time and this time around, no more Kate being around her family even. Her family seems to be making Kate worse and second, she's likely being forced into moving on in life minus her crutch (mother). No more family, just William and Gee and the courtiers/RF.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of Kate or much of William. No more touring, no more sprees on Kensington.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2014, 09:00:41 pm »

At least some people see through him.  No doubt granny is paying the salary to AA to pay him and then he donates somewhere else, if he in fact does donate.

http://www.celebitchy.com/380389/prince_williams_office_confirms_his_move_to_norfolk_new_job_as_an_ambulance_pilot/
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 09:34:54 pm »

His PR team can't seem to be able to handle the mess that is Willy boy ... his father should fire them all but I suspect he might secretly love Willy's PR suicide ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »

I think it will be the same old same old. He won't do full time duties.
CarryingOn
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 09:47:26 pm »

I think Charles is total slime but if he's enjoying Wimp's PR suicide than good on him. William has wasted every opportunity given to him. It's clear that despite his continuous failures, he still thinks he knows it all and should call all the shots. Well, then let him, and then let him deal with the consequences that come along with it, something he should've had to do a long time ago.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2014, 09:52:06 pm »

Air ambulance is a service not a charity. I think all the astroturfers are commenting on the DM green arrowing favorable comments about what Junior is planning
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2014, 11:07:42 pm »

Just want to note that Will is not an employee of the charity -the charity contracts with a private service to run the air ambulances.  Will is working for that private company not the charity.  So he takes a salary from a private profit making company and then donates it to a charity. 
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 12:09:32 am »

When rumours of this first started swirling about, there was a lot of criticism about a wealthy royal taking money from the govt/a job from those who actually need it and/or are better qualified for it - but much of the criticism centered on William lining his coffers with a salary he doesn't need, at least online. It seems as if his PR office was alert enough (for once) to act proactively and combat it this time around, but I still suspect that this is just another "Oh no, Will CAN'T be a full-time royal YET because of X, Y and Z, leave him in peace and give him enough privacy to do his job". (But we all know that most of the flying he'll be doing will be as a passenger to Kenya.)

Wrong topic for this, but whatever became of his bespoke Cambridge agricultural course? Do we even know if he completed it?
CarryingOn
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 12:51:15 am »

I've asked the same question. It has never officially or unofficially been announced whether or not he completed it, so it's anyone's opinion. I, however, personally, do not believe that he did.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 01:28:24 am »

Niraj Tanna @IkonPictures
Real question is, how is William getting away with not being a full time royal?
Still playing the mummy card.
Would he step aside?
He should he's embarrassing along with his "wife".

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 02:05:28 am »

The Daily Mail and People Magazine has comments where William is raised to sainthood by being "normal" and he is so normal he flew economy class and he's donating his salary to charity. I wonder if Junior could manage living on 40,000 pounds a year salary and be without the lavish homes, the expensive vacations, and the titles. I doubt it. The smarmy praise of this guy on People Magazine site is downright sickening and there is anger if anybody dares question that Junior is normal. I am wondering why the Queen does not read the riot act to Junior. And I doubt he's really going to do any work for the royals maybe just a token appearance watching sports and Kate can be home heating up his frozen pizzas, drawing his bath after all she is being eased in to working and nobody wants her to experience the pain Diana did so she can be a lazybones.

If the Queen had any sense she'd tell William that since he's "normal" now he does not need all the perks and can live on the salary the others live on.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 02:08:23 am »

there are tax issues when you return your salary to the people who give it to you - at least here in the US

I have totally come to the conclusion that what Will and the RF want from Kate is to be wife and mother - stay sort of quiet in the background - at least while she is doing the baby thing.  Few charities here and there but mostly be the homemaker.  This is their "no Diana again" strategy - not a lot of stress on her etc.  

So now Will will work - maybe not at what people want him to work at - but he has 6 months of flight school ahead of him - and he will be working!  Yea for that

I don't think he'll do much work there. I am not cheering for lazybones avoiding full time royal duties and playing at being a pilot. Women who do the 'baby thing' do work. It is insulting to women who raise great children and yes, do leave the house.  So she can play Betty Crocker and keep house when she's supposed to be working for the Firm. Is it stressful for her to work so I guess the poor dear has to stay away from anything involving work.

The royal family is really going down the drain.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:10:31 am by sandy » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: