Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:03:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spanish waiter's legal bid to prove he is the son of King Juan Carlos  (Read 4374 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: August 02, 2014, 06:08:24 am »

Spanish waiter's legal bid to prove he is the son of King Juan Carlos will be considered by supreme court after monarch's decision to abdicate means he had no legal protection

Alberto Sola, 58, believes his DNA matches that of Spain's Juan Carlos 
Has launched a paternity suit demanding his royal blood be recognised
Says he was sent to Ibiza has an child because he was born out of wedlock
Claims his mother met the former king in the 1950s when they were 18
Whether suit is accepted is being considered by Spain's supreme court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713104/Spanish-waiters-legal-bid-prove-son-King-Juan-Carlos-considered-supreme-court-monarchs-decision-abdicate-means-no-legal-protection.html#ixzz39CyY8dxK

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:32:12 am »

uh oh - JC is an example of what not to do if you are a CP - trouble trouble.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:47:20 pm »

well he does not born in a mariage, so what the hell he thinks that he will get? nothing just fame!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 06:21:47 pm »

First he gets money because he gets part of JC properties because of inheritance law.

He wont be king though nothing in our law says that the heir should be born from legal marriage.

Its completely ridiculous that the court didint accept the demand the first time and if they still dont I hope he goes to the human rights court and shames them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 12:31:22 pm »

I wonder if any decision on this by the Supreme Court has come out. I also seem to recall some rumors about the king having an illigitimate daughter of King Juan Carlos or I'm confusing stories?  dontknow
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »

It was said several years ago that Felipe fathered a daughter with his former girlfriend Isabel Sartorius. She is the daughter of a late Marquess IIRC who, as his second wife, was married to Princess Nora von Liechtenstein, the younger sister of the Prince (Fürst) von Liechtenstein, Hans-Adam.
Isabel was Felipe's girlfriend in the early 1990's.

In 1997 she had a daughter and the father was a relative of the late Duchess of Alba de Tormes (a great-nephew or something like that). Because this man was also a friend of Felipe, some people said that Felipe might have been the father.
But I think the only reason for this is that he knew both parents and was involved, several years before, with Isabel.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 01:36:30 pm »

The last time I counted JC had like 6 illegitimate children both men and women. And we know that one is called Felipe and works in the palace.

Many people believe Mencia (Isabel's daughter) is Felipe's. And not because he was friends with both.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 02:53:22 pm »

Juan Carlos life is berred then Brooke of beautiful  tehe

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 05:11:39 pm »

Well I had no idea of the rumour of an illigitimate child of King Felipe  blink

I nearly spat my coffee over the keyboard, six illigitimate children of King Juan Carlos? Shocked
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 04:16:10 am »

Some people are so gross. Why can't they learn to keep it in their pants? Humans are not wild animals.  thumbsdown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: