Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 03:01:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen and The DoE: News and Photos II  (Read 69302 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #920 on: June 04, 2018, 03:18:03 pm »

Not sure whether this is the right thread. However, the Chester Chronicle reports that the Queen and Meghan will be together in Chester on June 14th for engagements including the opening of a building in the city.

https://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/meghan-markle-queen-chester-storyhouse-14740165
marion
Duchess

« Reply #921 on: June 04, 2018, 05:57:57 pm »

This should be interesting. I wonder if she leap out of the car and rush to greet people first line she does with Harry.

I think ER intends to show her how it's done
sandy
Princess

« Reply #922 on: June 04, 2018, 07:13:31 pm »

I think She'll toe the line with the Queen on the appearance. Just as Kate had to do.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #923 on: June 06, 2018, 03:20:19 pm »

Beaming Queen looks elegant in blue as she is accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall to attend dog charity's 10th anniversary celebrations at the Royal Mews

The Queen attended event to mark birthday of Medical Detection Dogs charity
    She opted for a cornflower blue jacket and white floral dress for the occasion
    The 92-year-old monarch was joined by Camilla, who opted for polka dot dress 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5812067/The-Queen-accompanied-Camilla-attend-dog-charitys-10th-anniversary-celebrations.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #924 on: June 06, 2018, 03:51:29 pm »

He’s clearly very clever’: Queen praises pooches trained to detect cancer at a dog charity event with Camilla – and tells one owner ‘I’m sure you can’t imagine life without him’
The Queen attended event to mark birthday of Medical Detection Dogs charity
She opted for a cornflower blue jacket and white floral dress for the occasion
The 92-year-old monarch was joined by Camilla at the event at the Royal Mews
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5812067/The-Queen-accompanied-Camilla-attend-dog-charitys-10th-anniversary-celebrations.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #925 on: June 06, 2018, 09:31:03 pm »

Pushing Camilla PR again. Camilla looks awkward. She should have gone with Sophie or maybe one of the York girls.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #926 on: June 07, 2018, 03:05:23 pm »

I read the piece in the DM about this visit.  This organization sounds like the real deal, and they're doing incredible things.  I'm glad that Camilla is a patron so they can get the attention and, hopefully the funding to continue their good work.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #927 on: June 07, 2018, 04:11:58 pm »

^T'is definitely a great cause, Boston Libby!  I think HM relates to Camilla more now due to age and they appeared to be friendly together.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #928 on: June 07, 2018, 08:49:27 pm »

I don't think the Queen is all that fond of Camilla. She is polite and cordial but I doubt it's a love fest. Her favorite is Sophie and I think she relates a lot better to her than Camilla.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #929 on: June 08, 2018, 03:44:05 pm »

The Queen has undergone successful eye surgery to remove a cataract, Buckingham Palace reveals

Her Majesty has been wearing sunglasses at many events in the past few weeks
    She was treated as day patient at private King Edward VII's hospital in London
    It is understood she waited until after Harry and Meghan married on May 19
    92-year-old is known for her robust health and did not miss any royal functions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5821577/The-Queen-surgery-eye-remove-cataract-month.html
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #930 on: June 08, 2018, 04:25:19 pm »

^^True, Sandy.  Sophie in undoubtedly her favorite, but age wise she's probably way passed *despise*, anger and all those emotions of her younger self if anyone is kind to her.  Camilla did set her cushion right for her and they seemed at least amicable, which is good for HM's health.

It's more the cause I think is fantastic.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #931 on: June 08, 2018, 04:38:39 pm »

I think she always kept up appearances with Camilla. Though there was a reality check at Will's wedding when Camilla leaned in to kiss the QUeen and was rebuffed. I think the QUeen has her limits.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #932 on: June 17, 2018, 04:53:33 pm »

Royal seal of approval! The Queen and a VERY sprightly Prince Philip meet winners at the star-studded Guard's Polo Club just a stone's throw from Windsor Castle
The prestigious polo show, held annually, is named in Her Majesty's honour and attracts guests from society's highest echelons.
The event is one of the top five polo tournaments in the world - attracting the biggest names in the game and their impressive pony power.
They joined fashion designers Henry Holland and Christopher Kane, along with actresses Lily Collins and Jenna Coleman.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853537/Lady-Violet-Lady-Alice-Manners-watch-polo-Windsor-Great-Park.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #933 on: June 18, 2018, 03:13:17 pm »

I like the queen's outfit because it's so unusual and perfect for her.  It looks a bit familiar to me, so she might have worn it before.  Lovely smile when handing out the prizes too.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #934 on: June 18, 2018, 03:51:50 pm »

^^Love the Wedgwood look on her entire outfit.  I would like Normal Queen back, tho.  This one’s trying too hard with the over-happy stuff.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #935 on: June 18, 2018, 06:01:56 pm »

The Queen is joined by Charles, William and Camilla for the annual Garter Day service as huge crowds watch a stunning display of pomp and ceremony in the sunshine at Windsor Castle

The Queen has been joined by other senior royals as she led celebrations at the annual Order of the Garter today.

Her Majesty arrived at the chapel by state limousine while the majority of members of the order, including the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge, processed through the grounds of the castle to the event.

Wearing velvet robes and a plumed hat, the Queen, who is sovereign of the order, waved from her chauffeur-driven car to the waiting crowds outside Windsor Castle, where just one month ago her beloved grandson Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.

Today's ceremony is part of a 700-year tradition founded by Edward III in 1348, and honours those who have been knighted in recognition of their public service.

Knights of the Garter are chosen personally by the Sovereign to honour those who have held public office, who have contributed in a particular way to national life or who have served the Sovereign personally. 

Prince Philip, who effectively retired from official public duties last August, did not attend today's ceremony. He last took part in 2016, after the Queen was forced to cancel last year's Order of the Garter for the first time since 1984 because a snap General Election meant it clashed with the State Opening of Parliament.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5856751/Prince-Charles-joins-Queen-annual-Garter-Day-service-Windsor-Castle.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #936 on: June 18, 2018, 07:06:25 pm »

Looky all those lines around Camilla's mouth. A proctologist could easily identify it.

I haven't played since I stopped
india
Princess

« Reply #937 on: June 18, 2018, 07:34:29 pm »

^ That would be called anus mouth.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #938 on: June 18, 2018, 08:15:35 pm »

laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #939 on: June 18, 2018, 10:54:07 pm »

No time for airbrushing. It's odd one day the airbrushing is there and she's nearly wrinkle free and the next day she's all wrinkled again. The magic of airbrushing.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: