Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 02:47:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Series  (Read 832 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: July 06, 2014, 04:02:56 am »

Hello people, I love the American TV series, and that we open a topic to talk about them and exchange ideas with you. Here we go:
1) Chuck: I love this show, too bad it's over, but I loved when it came Colonel John Casey and solved the whole situation, when the situation was in trouble, you might expect that Colonel John Casey would show up and help Sarah and Chuck. Then there was the comedy side with Morgan. Amazing this show. Too bad it missed sponsorship. Here in Brazil the Chuck series, despite having finished in the U.S., is very successful. Congratulations to Subway which sponsored this show for a long time, to give us joy to watch. I consider this show with the main cast - John Casey, Chuck, Sarah and Morgan - better than the Big Bang Theory, in my opinion, is a show that should come back in full force, improved sponsorships and better adventures.
2) Mike and Molly: I love this idea of ‚Äč‚ÄčAmerican couple that brings the reality of everyday life in a funny and very vividly, I love Mike and Molly, the funny part is with Carl;
3) Big Bang Theory: how someone can be like Sheldon in this life? But it is very good the "follies" of Sheldon, are very funny;
4) The two and half men: this series ended with the departure of Charles. The central theme was a junkie uncle, and loves drinks and women who could pass could give a bad statement for his nephew, and the father of the boy because of scarce financial conditions had to endure his uncle, and at the same time protect the minimum his son. The entrance of Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher), withdrew all the central focus of the plot, and did lose grace. The only one who could have been changed was Jake Harper, because he grew up, and lose with grace after Charles, but otherwise the plot completely lost its meaning.
Conclusion: among all the series in the first place for me is Chuck and then Mike and Molly as preferred, we'll see you ....

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 04:28:54 am »

I liked Chuck was sorry to see it go

I love Big Bang - and yes - people like Sheldon do exist!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: