Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 02:02:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite place you've visited or a place you would like to visit?  (Read 4719 times)
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« on: November 09, 2010, 10:37:22 pm »

It can be anything, a tourist destination, ie Buckingham Palace or a city, country... take your pick...

As for me I've only visited places in the US and some places in Canada... would really like to visit Europe and the UK...

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:42:16 pm »

I would love to go back to Paris  hiss

and I would like to visit NY and Scotland

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 12:06:38 am »

Up until to today I visited:
3 continents: Europe, North America & North Africa
14 different countries: Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Romania, Italy, USA (nyc) and Egypt!

On my wish list:
Countries: Australia, Spain, Thailand, New Zealand, South Africa, Morocco, Brazil, Cuba, India, Mexico.....
Cities:LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Washington, Rome, Athens, Lisbon, Dublin, Tokyo, Calcutta....

In short I wanna see the whole wide world!

Here are the links to some of my travel pic's:
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/akasha2411/My%20Egypt%20trip/
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/akasha2411/my%20NYC%20trip/
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/akasha2411/my%20london%20trip/

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 12:38:44 am »

I loved England.

I would really love to go to Montreal.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 04:23:39 pm »

tehe hum I wonder why??  flirt  I do here it is a beautiful city, it's one I haven't visited along with Ottawa... I've traveled through a majority of the US and I've visited all over British Columbia, Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta and Toronto, Ontario.

Really want to go to UK... I'd love a chance at trying to find my ancestors... but that takes money honey and I have none!!!  easter-lol

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 10:36:45 pm »

I loved Malta!!!!

But i will love go to Maldives....  chill

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 11:30:58 pm »

Oh yeah  sigh
I can see it right now:
WARNING! my imagination is working again!
It was a beautyful place, sand as white as Paris Hiltons teeth, soft waves of saffier blue water that sparkled in the setting sun were rolling on the beach that was lined with coconut trees and other tropical green vegetation.
Underneath a parasol of palmtree leaves stood a lovely round rosewood table with two chairs, the table was set for a romantic dinner for two with a pristine white linen tablecloth, the table silver was polished until you could mirror yourself in it, candles were lit in their holders.

And pretty, muscled, tanned Harry euhm.. young guy was serving us cocktails!
It's bounty paradise! easter-wink  sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 03:25:07 am »

Dang it.  I want to go there!

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 05:31:19 am »

Book my flight!  I'm ready to go!  easter-lol

I've been to Monterry, Mexico; Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and almost all of Florida. 
I would love to go to the Philippines, Fuji, Los Angeles, New Zealand, UK, France, and visit my aunt in Belgium.   
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 04:03:22 pm »

bored3 And what about portugal?  sly

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 05:40:47 pm »

legs  hide nervous

easter-lol

I'd really like to go to egypt to see all the pyramids and such..

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 08:04:11 pm »

There are so many places I'd like to go.  It'd probably be easier just to list all of the places I wouldn't visit. Spooky-bat

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 09:11:42 pm »

laugh I know of one but won't mention it so as not to offend anyone who might be from there...  Embarrassed

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 10:49:37 pm »

laugh I know of one but won't mention it so as not to offend anyone who might be from there...  Embarrassed
Portugal?

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 01:36:41 am »

lols no.  I'd love to go to Portugal!  

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 10:29:19 am »

If someone never saw anything about portugal there are a few videos about (and the best of portugal is not here... sigh):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEKykb5zfnE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1a-YTq2fg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkBu9rzJeoc&feature=related

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 04:30:41 pm »

wow
nice videos!
hmm mabye i'll have to visit the iberian penninsula this spring/summer, first andalousia and then portugal  easter-think
sound like a cool idea! let's see if i can get the money together! by then!

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 07:28:11 am »

Akasha, I'm so jealous you've been to Egypt!  Did you get to tour a pyramid?

Egypt is on my list for sure.  London too.  I went there 3 years ago and loved it!  loveshower

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 06:27:20 pm »

I've been to Manchester, England and Thunder Bay, Ontario.

AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »

I want to go to Scotland, some my fathers ancestors come from there. My husband went with his family before we started dating, he said it was amazing. The videos he took were breath taking.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: