Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 09:48:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement of Carl Philip & Sofia Hellqvist + Wedding  (Read 62642 times)
Princess Alucard
Countess

« on: June 27, 2014, 04:19:55 pm »

http://www.svtplay.se/video/2152207/presskonferens-kungahuset

lhttp://www.expressen.se/nyheter/carl-philip-och-sofia-hellqvist-forlovade
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:07:17 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

beline
courtier

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 04:20:05 pm »

Well...it finally happened.  Lips Sealed

Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, is going to marry Sofia Hellqvist in summer 2015.

http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamiljen/aktuellahandelser/aktuellt2014/kommunikefranriksmarskalken.5.44b9de9714527ae8f1d2943f.html

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 05:02:25 pm »

a wedding i am not going to watch

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »

The traditions of royalty on a downward spiral. What can I say. This girl is not princess material. Not watching this wedding.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:22:55 pm by Duchess Georgiana » Logged
beline
courtier

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »

Carl Philip has just made the biggest mistake he could do.

I hope Crown Princess Victoria will have many children after Princess Estelle...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:52:57 pm »

WEll now, at least Kate will have a genuine friend on the royal scene.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 05:58:02 pm »

do we boicot this in the forum? Or use it for laughs?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
beline
courtier

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 06:04:29 pm »

The press outside Sweden will have a field day with this. Her pictures without any clothes on are still on Internet.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 10:05:47 pm »

Prince Carl Philip and his fiancé Sofia Hellqvist entering their engagement party at Drottningholm Palace with her parents
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/90087244327/happyroyals-prince-carl-philip-and-his-fiance

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 10:48:18 pm »

well - the Swedish RF sure tried to discourage this - but he was determined. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 11:37:03 pm »

They should have ordered Sofia to move out of CP's home; it would have put an end to the cohabiting and certainly made Sofia stand on her own two feet. It's the cohabiting part that nails them in the end, they get used to the women by habit and so the women easily reel them in to marriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 11:55:04 pm »

well - the Swedish RF sure tried to discourage this - but he was determined. 

when? They never did. The only one who disliked her was Madeleine.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 12:17:32 am »

I too will not be watching this farce.  I don't know what this stupid nouveau "royal" family are thinking letting this trash in.  No wonder the noble's think they are a joke.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 12:26:57 am »

Interesting point about the nobility; I am certain Sweden has dozens of noble and connected ladies who would make fine additions, but go figure, the RF prefers dipwit borderline harlots for consorts and then are bewildered that it takes a huge amount of work to market them successfully. Imagine being a young titled aristocrat who lives a life of duty and has protocol/etiquette ingrained in their lineage and go figure, they are bypassed for someoen who has no sense of self respect, much less duty and responsibility. Then they (aristos) are supposed to defer to these women.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 02:26:52 am »

he may figure he is never going to get the throne so why not just live his life as he pleases - she apparently pleases him - hey it's Sweden - on Friday night in Stockholm lots of drunk swedes naked in the fountains -
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 03:25:02 am »

It's unbelievable that these tarts get to live with these guys, so called princes. This one seems quite silly because this girl seems to be a bit loose. I wonder if they'll be a daily news relocate od her past boyfriends, maybe girlfriends coming out of the wood works to tell the world how lucky this idiot prince is to be marrying  such an experienced girl.  tehe  I think royalty is a joke for exactly what KF said. I'd *despise* to defer to her. It!'a silly for her to act like she's worth the position and that her past is behind her when a simple google search will turn up all of her racy things she did. Apparently she was also in a racy reality show. Why can't these princes understand that the girls they play with aren't marriage material. Should this actually get to a wedding, this prince will find out.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 05:38:00 am »

Is this true?
Anna, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7 hours ago
I think you should mention that Prince Carl Philip's fiancée spends long periods of time in South Africa where - along with her sister - she has founded Project Playground for abused and orphaned children. Sophia says that Queen Silvia has welcomed her into the family "from day one."
New44175
That's from the DM engagement article.
I hope she's proud of what she did or still does because she's going to have to defend it when stories about her circulates. He's going to have to deal with defending himself against people being disgusted and/or downright laughing in his face at making a mistake in planning to marry such a woman. I guess one good thing to say about them is that they make a gorgeous couple. Even though he'll not sit in the throne, he'll expect this girl to get the same treatment and deference that he receives by virtue of being a prince.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 07:39:25 am »

I think nowadays there won't be such a fuss - not as if she was a sex slave or prostitute - she posed nude - did modelling and appeared in a raunchy magazine - not something I would encourage my daughters to do - but think of how prevalent nudity is now - I suspect she may have some controversy but she has been with him for some time now - knows his family - his friends - once she gets that ring - automatic respectability!

At any rate - wish them the best -
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 08:00:54 am »

Goodness, I don't know whether the Swedish people will be greeting this news with huge delight and enthusiasm. Sophia gives new meaning to the phrase 'colourful past'.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 08:21:38 am »

I think nowadays there won't be such a fuss - not as if she was a sex slave or prostitute - she posed nude - did modelling and appeared in a raunchy magazine - not something I would encourage my daughters to do - but think of how prevalent nudity is now - I suspect she may have some controversy but she has been with him for some time now - knows his family - his friends - once she gets that ring - automatic respectability!

At any rate - wish them the best -

She also appeared on the reality show, The Paradise, where she was also naked and in compromising positions.  There's a video of her making out with Jenna Jameson, which she boasts about.  She lived with some old man in which she was in a relationship for free in New York. For pete's sake, she was 16 when she started posing nude.  Her parents allowed her to participate in that perverted crap.  I also read that she posed for pictures in Thailand, a major location of sex trafficking.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: