Royal Gossip
May 24, 2018, 01:14:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garden Party - 70th Bday (with Harry & Meghan) 22 May  (Read 796 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2018, 10:24:55 pm »

This might have something to do with it.
Has Camilla become Meghan’s confidante? Touching moment Duchess of Cornwall and Harry’s bride held hands at Charles’ 70th birthday party
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5762473/Touching-moment-Duchess-Cornwall-Meghan-held-hands-Charles-70th-birthday-party.html
The press is playing up this angle for now and not why Charles dismissed them without a decent goodbye. It looked like Camilla was smoothing things over as to not make the awkward scene get attention and she’ll talk to Charles about what happened. Meghan seemed to brush it off as she made her own attention grabbing gesture with her walk and rubbing Harry’s back in what some have said a suggestive manner. To me, her clingy ways suggests that she’s starved of his attention than him mothering him.
^a very short time. Not a good situation to be kicked out by the man of honor and the one who pays for your office/staff and engagement assignments.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2018, 10:39:04 pm »

Where is the video when Charles asked them to leave?

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2018, 10:40:54 pm »

Apparently the hand holding is part of this video where Charles and Camz were telling H and M it was time to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=oxQMMrDlsVs

H is definitely having a good look at the girl talking to M  laugh

^ Here it is! (was on p. 2), watch it in full though, it's very short anyway

PS

^^ Amazing what bs spin that is! Camz & Meggles holding hands! They're such friends! Just like Camz & Katiekins when she married in! They get along! That was literally 2 seconds when they were saying goodbye and I didn't want to blow it out of proportion, but now I will: Camz went in for a kiss goodbye w/ Meggles and seems Meggles was a touch suprised and went in a bit later than Camz. Nothing much, but I just didn't want to make everything negative even though I say it like I see it...
Also, going by their goodbye it looks like H gets along well with Camz, which is either a good play for the firm to look like all's diddly fine, or they genuinely do and there is that possibility. H gets along better with C than Will, he might also get along better with Camz. I don't doubt they *despise* her deep down for what's happened, but at the same time they've known her privately since for ever and she's been married in for a long time... I think Camz is said to get along well with people in general, maybe she won H (& W?) over with time...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:47:08 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2018, 10:53:36 pm »

Whelp, that escalated quickly.  This is becoming a real life Family Guy episode: Shut up, Meg! laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
Val
Princess

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2018, 11:20:52 pm »

Chaz didn't like the fact that it was his birthday and nutmeg was getting all the attention and some gifts too.  Haz looked quite bewildered.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: Today at 12:26:45 am »

I think this was more of a Camilla promotion than a Meghan promotion. More spin for the "compassionate" woman who "mentors" a new royal. It was tried with Kate and fizzled out (there was supposed to be a bracelet of Camilla's that Kate was wearing). Camilla's PR is so obvious.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: Today at 02:06:41 am »

^I agree. This was PR for Camilla just like walking Meghan down the aisle was PR for Charles.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: Today at 03:40:56 am »

What was with MEggles snottily handing off something as she strutted by?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #48 on: Today at 03:51:57 am »

I saw on twtter they stayed 40 mins . If I can come across that tweet  I will post it

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: Today at 08:19:16 am »

^^She was given something by the last person she was talking with before Charles walked over and told them it was time to leave. That's what she handed to the assistant before the now infamous heaux stroll. I wonder if that conversation and the gift giving was what triggered Charles to tell them to leave. That whole thing seemed so abrupt.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #50 on: Today at 08:32:39 am »

That awful exaggerated sashay across the lawn as she departed reminded me of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman doing hers as she approached Richard Gere to discuss ‘business’ on the street in LA.  Some feminist!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: Today at 08:55:05 am »

Does anyone have a pic of her in the car when they left?

I don't think it could have been the present-giving that promoted the swift exit, she could hardly have refused it

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #52 on: Today at 10:21:38 am »

She looked well hacked off the way they walked off, and as she turned slight sideways her face, she was not amused.  Yes, love to see the piccie of them departing BP, bet she was giving a mouthful to dork haza.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #53 on: Today at 10:42:37 am »

Not sure if I found this article on here or not.

If you look at the video after the first two photos at the top, it gives haza giving his speech, watch right to the end and let it carry on and you will see how quickly the haza were asked to leave. Amazin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5761397/Royal-fans-criticise-Meghans-dreadful-tights-Twitter.html

This was the first comment I came across

JC, Newcastle, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

In the video where they are posing for pictures, Camilla says "Fed Up?" to Smeg and Smeg giggles and says, "Yeah!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: