Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 10:01:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Prince's Trust  (Read 9859 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 12:14:31 am »

I think it will come to pieces. William should be thankful his father paved the way and yet he isn't. Harry could use this to spend his time with people from all over, but prefers to do other things. He has his charities, but they aren't as British oriented as they should be.

What is wrong with those two?

Just spoiled and not half as trained as Charles was at their age. Neither wants to adhere to tradition or follow any protocols.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 05:09:05 am »

If that is the case then both of them are disgusting. What a pair of trifling spoilt brats who have the world at their disposal and don't give back. Little Willy Woo Woo in particular. Hopefully Harry will come about.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:11:26 am by india » Logged
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 09:45:17 pm »

Maybe Harry is planning on taking over the Princes Trust and they are just waiting until Willy on vacay to announce it.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 09:58:41 pm »

Considering all that Harry has established for himself with Invictus and the like, I'm not going to give him any flack for not taking over the Prince's Trust. As far as I'm concerned, he has nothing to prove and owes no one, when it comes to being charitable. I would think that it would be expected of William, considering he's set to be the next PoW AND the little snot hasn't created anything impactful on his own.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 12:31:45 am »

I think Harry and his future wife will take it over and break away from the golden couple.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 09:21:55 pm »

Am I really bad to hope that Harry comes home with a European princess?

I know the chances of that happening are very slim, but of it happens, the Middletons will be mad as hell..which will provide great entertainment for us.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 10:49:09 pm »

I remember some discussion when they set up their own discussion that they intended for all their charity work to come under that umbrella and that neither of them wanted to take on an existing organisation but to have their own.

It was clear to me that neither of them are close to Charles anymore - other than having him pay their bills for them of course - but I don't see either of them taking on The Princes Trust. They have no connection to it or to him and he looked clearly away when asked the question and looked so sad which says to me that they have both refused to have anything to do with it.

They are tied at the hip with their own foundation in their names and that will be their focus - at least until William is King and then it may been to be renamed again - as the Foundation of King William, Queen Catherine, Prince Henry and .... (assuming Harry has found a wife by then).
dianab
Countess

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2016, 05:24:26 am »

^Assuming there's still a monarchy by then laundry
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2016, 10:21:31 am »

^At the rate things are going I very much doubt there will be a monarchy by then.  Plus the people of today are well aware of what goes on, questions asked etc.  Doubt it will last past bill medd anyway, if he ever gets there.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2016, 09:10:57 pm »

It was clear to me that neither of them are close to Charles anymore - other than having him pay their bills for them of course - but I don't see either of them taking on The Princes Trust. They have no connection to it or to him and he looked clearly away when asked the question and looked so sad which says to me that they have both refused to have anything to do with it.

It is sad, but not unusual in families torn apart by infidelity and divorce.  Charles chose his personal happiness over his duty and responsibilities when William and Harry were boys and that has consequences.  Charles is reaping what he sowed, and such is life.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2016, 09:11:15 pm »

^^I highly doubt there will be a monarchy for William to destroy ... Charles is his own worst enemy, his 'I'm above of PM & all of Parliament' point of view + his *nasty* friends & others things... he's the great gift of Windsors to the Republicans.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:15:14 pm by dianab » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2016, 08:26:31 am »

^ Good thought!

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2016, 08:41:43 pm »

^^I would have to agree with you. I would be very surprised if the monarchy doesn't end with Charles. The public attitude toward the institution is not what it was 30+ years ago.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2016, 09:11:12 pm »

Wimpo bill seems to think he is the only one ever to come from a broken home.  His attitude stinks, the world owes him nothing, he has the best of everything, free via the taxpayer, and yet he wants more.  He should be called jprince gimme, gimme, gimme.  Sad to say but I do not think he would have been much different if Princess Diana was still with us.  That is his rotten surly nature we see now, the real wimpo bill. Unsure as to whether PD could have controlled him once he went off to university.  Other kids lose their mothers at a similar age and have to cope with it, and turn out lovely people.  He had everything, and still he turned out to be a detestable person in every way.  One would think it a compliment to be asked to take over the Princes Trust, in fact it is what we would all have expected no doubt.  Harry will be much better if he gets to run it, anything wimpo bill touches seems to fall apart, best he leaves it alone. The Curse of Doom follows the lamebridges, every time.  I think the Princes Trust has had a lucky escape not having wimpo bill at the helm, a very lucky escape.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 12:06:18 am »

^
If Wimpo was going to take it over, the muscling in Medds would have been poking their snouts in too; desperate to give the illusion of being 'somebodies' and far to thick skinned to see that the whole world is laughing at them all.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 07:52:09 pm »

Let's keep on the main topic!  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2016, 02:51:03 pm »

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
The Queen & Prince of Wales will visit @PrincesTrust centre in Kennington together, March 8, to mark the 40th anniversary of @PrincesTrust

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2016, 06:28:23 pm »

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 6h6 hours ago

The Queen and The Prince of Wales cut the celebratory cake to mark 40 years of amazing @PrincesTrust work!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdBkvQLXIAQmzBa.jpg

The Queen today joins The Prince of Wales for the Prince’s Trust 40th anniversary
http://toyeenbalogun.com/photos-the-queen-today-joins-the-prince-of-wales-for-the-40th-anniversary-of-his-trust

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2016, 07:02:05 am »

She is young-looking for her age.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2016, 04:22:46 pm »

Tes, looks very well for almost 900  -  looks a tough old bird too, no meek and mild doddery old lady there, an inner core of steel runs through her.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: