Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 09:47:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Juan Carlos abdicates  (Read 19222 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2014, 06:02:25 pm »

Wow...you are cynical. But you are free to have your own opinions. I don't think women like Maxima, Mathilde or Mary had IVF treatment. Mette-Marit...that could be. Drugs can cause havoc on your body and organs and even your fertility.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2014, 06:05:28 pm »

There was a rumour from Belgium that Mathilde had all her kids through ivf because the husband is gay!  tehe

I believe Mary had help for the twins like Charlene. 

Mette had already a kid while she was an user and didn't had problems so who knows.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2014, 07:11:14 pm »

But gays can do the deed...

As for Mary; I don't now. I got the feeling that the pregnancy was very unexpected for the couple. And twins happen more often with 'elderly' mothers. I have several friends and relatives who got spontaneoulsy pregnant with twins and they were all 'elder' mothers; being 35 or older when pregnant.
One friend called it 'a going out of business-sale' of her ovaries. laugh
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2014, 09:16:32 pm »

yea she is one evil lady that letizia - got a nose job which she publically admitted to - devious that was - got her teeth fixed - whoa - now that is heinous - LOL -
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2014, 10:20:58 am »

LOL. I know...very devious indeed. BTW I always understood that her nose-job was for health reasons. Something to do with sleep apneu IIRC. Which is quite a serious condition so when you can fix it...fix it.

As for fixing the teeth..when did she do this? Never heard of it before. Most have been done before her job as anchor of the TVE news. And frankly, if I got a job and as a result be so visible to the public, I would also want to look my best and fix that one crooked upper-left eyetooth as well. Now, I don't bother because I won't be on tv every single day and since I am a private person, my face won't show up at the cover of a magazine on a regular basis.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2014, 06:18:19 am »

If Letizia used IVF, she probably would have wanted a boy, in 2005, the technology for gender selection was already quite mature. Leonor was not even 1 year old when her 2nd pregnancy was announced, no doctor would do an IVF so close to the birthday of a child.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: