Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:12:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambridge Confidential  (Read 1372 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: May 31, 2014, 08:50:00 pm »

I'd like to start this thread for updates and discussion about my new column "Cambridge Confidential" and I hope you enjoy! Please keep the chat about the column and don't add any other news links that don't have anything to do with the columns posted!

Cambridge Confidential: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Settle Back Into More Routine Life Upon Return From Smash Success Australian and New Zealand Tour
http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-duke-and-duchess-of-cambri-pw16

Cambridge Confidential: Duke William And Duchess Kate Fall Behind
http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-duke-william-and-duchess-k-pw16

Enjoy reading and I look forward to the commentary!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 05:36:17 am »

Cambridge Confidential – Duke And Duchess Beginning Undirected Deterioration

Few people back in 2011 could have realized just how bad public opinion would turn against the Duke and Duchess. After a wonderful wedding with just friends and family (many family members being also public figures, such as various Arab royalty and Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg) with Prince Harry as his best man, Prince William looked ready and willing to embark on a full public life, after a brief spell in Anglesey and the Falklands.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-a-duke-and-duchess-beginn-pw16

Enjoy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:14:23 pm »

I've read all of your articles so far, all I can say is BRAVO - keep 'em coming. Straight to the point as always.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: