Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 04:41:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella and Jacques are born!  (Read 40454 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 03:19:13 pm »

Didn't they change things so a girl could rule if Bert never married?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 08:14:30 pm »

Actually, women could inherit, can still inherit, but a boy gets precedence; Caroline is older than Albert, but Albert is the ruling Prince, not Caroline.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 08:56:24 pm »

I am just so happy for Charlenne!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 05:52:08 am »

So if it's a girl, it's still cool but then if a baby boy comes along that takes precedence, correct?  I can't wait to see her maternity clothes.  I'm so shallow so many times.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 07:54:28 am »

Yes, that is it.

A girl is first, unless a boy comes along.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 12:13:44 pm »

I hope she is happy. There is always a certain sadness on her face.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 12:15:50 pm »

I wonder if Charlene has a girl it will be named Grace, as a compliment to Princess Grace?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 03:33:37 pm »

^^She does have a certain lost look about her, I agree, and hope this brings joy to her world. 

^That would be simply lovely.  I'm not sure if anybody in the family has done that yet. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 08:58:01 pm »

I am thrilled for Charlene easter-bunny She seems to adore children. And like some of you have mentioned, she looks sad most of the time (proof that money can't bring happiness, well it helps buy it cannot buy everything). Perhaps she looked uncomfortable in the pics because of morning sickness.

I was reading some comments posted on South African newspapers online. My goodness, so many vile posts regarding her pregnancy, suggesting she sleeps around and the baby is not his. Jealousy is an understatement.
archduchess
courtier

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2014, 05:35:54 pm »

I'm happy for charlene  flower
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2014, 12:28:07 am »

Or they were trying the natural way, would explain the miserable look on her face!
Ouch! easter-lol

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 08:48:26 am »

The newspaper says Charlene's father mentioned twins. Is it true?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:53 pm »

This'll be great; if she's carrying twins, two new bouncing babies and a fabulous way to end up finding focus, purpose, and happiness.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 12:05:06 am »

An heir and a spare... in one go: Princess Charlene confirms she is expecting twins
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2651633/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-An-heir-spare-one-Princess-Charlene-confirms-expecting-twins.html

I'm so excited for her...wish her the best of luck
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 03:15:35 am »

Twins! Yay, two in one throw!

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 03:55:03 am »

IVF -
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 04:55:27 am »

I think Charlene is probably very pleased. At her age she probably wouldn't want a further pregnancy. Twins might be the result of IVF, but whatever. I don't think it matters so long as the babies are healthy.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 04:59:29 am »

oh  I agree - just noting the twins are a sign of IVF use -  especially since there is no twin history in either family I do think mother hood is going to be so good for her - perhaps she wont then continue to be called the sad princess
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 07:36:43 am »

Good, two healthy bouncing babies in the line of succession and as respected as Caroline is, I think it would be a bad idea for Caroline to rule and then have her son Andrea rule. Andrea (I don't know this for a fact) isn't trained and Caroline (I don't think) has the education to run a country and effectively protect its interests.

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 10:08:15 am »

Probably why she didn't go to D-Day stuff, morning sickness especially with twins might be starting up rather harsh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: