Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 12:26:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton: I've got to gain weight before the wedding!  (Read 3915 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: January 19, 2011, 02:29:55 pm »

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/513414/kate-middleton-i-ve-got-to-gain-weight-before-the-wedding/1/

Who knows if this is true, probably not, and another desperate attempt to find something to write about, but I still think she's got some food issues and trying to be 'perfect' all the time.  Every bride wants to be at their best on the big day, I get that, but she's pretty obssessive about her appearance.   

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:41:59 pm »

"For someone who's as active as Kate, it isn't easy to put on weight - she seems to burn calories without even trying."

I'd hardly call propping up bars & lying on beaches active!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 04:47:37 pm »

You forget bonking.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 05:08:15 pm »

tehe

For someone who's as active as Kate, it isn't easy to put on weight - she seems to burn calories without even trying."

When one of my friends was recovering from Anorexia she was actually banned from exercising or even walking very far because she was so thin and she needed to put weight on.

It was as much a part of her recovery as her eating more.

Kate would be wise to STOP exercising as well as eating more substantial foods.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 05:14:54 pm »

I honestly think that KAte is going to have a complete breakdown after the wedding, not in a good way. If Kate is already flaking out via dieting, then needing 'down time,' after the ceremony, they have no business accepting her as a consort of a head of state.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 05:22:22 pm »

A few articles criticizing her weight and that crazy diet and now one saying she wants to put weight on nad ditched the diet...

This sounds like PR to me, probably from the Midds camp. The skinny articles made her look unstable so they need to make her look balanced and healthy...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »

Live by PR, die by PR. She doesn't sound balanced at all if she's more worried about her press, not her own health. The monarch ship of state is going to sink once this leaker climbs on board.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:03 pm »

(KF - In answer to your earlier response, the answer is YES.  Now, show me da ring.  J/K!)

My guess is that KM and her family are watching every single publication in print and online about her.  I know I would just out of curiosity.  The difference, tho, is that I don't think I'd react to everything written and change my physical habits to make a better impression, or 'leak' to the media to counterract.  KM and that whole bunch of hee-haws have demonstrated nothing but imbalanced behavior because they are totally out of their element.

PW must want to just shoot himself by now.

Where are the lovely couple these days anyway?  Not one peep/word/pic/nada about them.  There's something circumspect about that as well.  No tea with HM, no stroll-abouts, nothing.  A gopher maintains a higher profile than KM.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 06:32:58 pm »

First there's an article about her buying gym equipment to have in Wales, which I hope wasn't taxpayer funded, and she also reportedly has a "wellness coach". Now it's stated she needs to bulk up and has a nutritionist! All these different stories don't add up! And if she's in fact backing off the Dukan diet while trying to get her curves back, I think it's because she's been told that's what needs to happen for this marriage to happen!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 06:41:21 pm »

Did you get the reference to her having to fit into her 'curvy' wedding dress?  So, she's going to shape her body to make herself look just right in her costume, I mean, wedding dress?   

Kinda screwy.  You're right, first they had her working at the gym to get her arms toned, then she was dieting, then articles came out about weight loss concern and bam, an article about putting weight back on.  Totally PR-driven from Midd camp.  No doubt.  I'm with KF, I think she's going to have a breakdown before this show is over.  She's probably calling PW 30 times a day.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 07:51:46 pm »

Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Isn't she incredible ? I have never seen such a lazy, do nothing, waste-of-space NON-PERSON.   thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 08:16:25 pm »

I'm more than sure the Palaces will have more than enough equipment.

My guess is that KM and her family are watching every single publication in print and online about her.  I know I would just out of curiosity.  The difference, tho, is that I don't think I'd react to everything written and change my physical habits to make a better impression, or 'leak' to the media to counterract.  KM and that whole bunch of hee-haws have demonstrated nothing but imbalanced behavior because they are totally out of their element.

I would see what would be written about me too, but you're reaction is a healthier one because you know the difference between you as yourself and your public 'image,' you don't have an 'image' to rely on. KAte has nothing but her press and image ot sustain her, no accomplishments, just constant ambition that doesn't even need to be drivne in that direction.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 04:24:29 am »

A few articles criticizing her weight and that crazy diet and now one saying she wants to put weight on nad ditched the diet...

This sounds like PR to me, probably from the Midds camp. The skinny articles made her look unstable so they need to make her look balanced and healthy...
I agree and also people were saying how vain she is.
For someome who's as active as Kate
Since when is she "active" she does nothing and is total bull she burns calories without even trying.Before she met William and in Uni she had meat on her bones.The press is so out of control spinning and making excuses  for that Lazy woman. wopedo

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
June
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 04:35:36 am »

I agree and also people were saying how vain she is.
For someome who's as active as Kate
Since when is she "active" she does nothing and is total bull she burns calories without even trying.Before she met William and in Uni she had meat on her bones.The press is so out of control spinning and making excuses  for that Lazy woman. wopedo

And that is the biggest problem I have with this spin - she was, and is meant to be, a much bigger girl. This is why she look so awful and quite unwell, with a massive goiter.

However, she is active, as has been reported numerous times. Remember those photos of her in that flimsy green sun frock with William at some polo match last year? She clearly works out ... she's got nothing else to do with her time, except to focus on the "body beautiful", IMO, which leads me to believe that she is quite obsessed with her appearance. That is why being idle is not good for anyone who is able to work: doubts and obsessions creep in. I've been on holidays and I can't wait to return to work because I have too much time to ponder my life - although I'd have far more important things to worry about and commitments than Kate Middleton, even when I'm NOT working.

How has she lived like this for so long and stayed sane?  huh  dontknow  easter-think  blink  royalguard

What Kate doesn't understand IMO is that obsession doesn't equate to perfection, and quite the opposite in fact.  X-Mas_rolleyes

Great posts, everyone. The hypocrisy is amazing.  X-Mas_rolleyes
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 11:28:29 am »

Oh I can not be idle long as I feel myself going insane.

As a teacher I have all the school holidays however I have to keep occupied whether it is just painting or playing my guitar because otherwise it is just BORING!

Mada
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 05:32:02 pm »

The girl has a strong bone structure and is athletic type but she may fantasize she can be as slim as a top model. She should be more realistic.
Her head is already much bigger than the rest of her body and even  if she tries hard to look thin and long she just looks like someone on an unhealthy diet all the time. IMHO, her face looks like one of someone vomiting regurlarly to purge. I won't be surprised if that's one her techniques to stay slim.
Many  wondered why her face was sometimes puffy...I have always suspected that she may do that because I met people suffering from bulimia or using vomiting to remain slim and their faces were disproportional like Kate is and the area of her mouth reminds me those who use the V technique ick just MO.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:52 pm »

Kate needs to stop acting like some starlet who just discovered that she needs to gain weight and she needs to stop talking to the press or forming all her conversations as leaking material for the press and her PR.

June
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 11:17:30 pm »

To be honest, I've never viewed Kate as a very robust girl in good health - and no, I'm not talking about eating disorders.

Take a look at her childhood photos - she was one sickly-looking child.  blink Then there are the reports of her skin problems and allergies.  easter-think

But the biggest giveaway for me is her very obvious goiter - that is not healthy, goiters never are; it may not be malignant, but mostly, such problems require medical treatment. Judging by the size of it, it must be causing her some grief in some form - but that is just my opinion, based on experience.  Lips Sealed I don't have an obvious goiter, but a related problem.  angel
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 11:32:35 pm »

Yeah, in those childhood pics that were first published by DM a couple of years ago (wonder how they got it  hall-whistle) she looks indeed like a sick kid. Dark circles and bag eyes, bad skin...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 12:22:09 am »

One word: PR

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: