Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:09:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding Thread  (Read 3947 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 05:09:25 pm »

georgous wedding gown and veil...Kim may not be a role model but in this wedding gown she had taste IMO she's looks fantastic I do hope this marriage works out for them both.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 06:08:35 pm »

Their honeymoon spot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2639689/Inside-stunning-Castlemartyr-Resort-Ireland-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-honeymoon-whirlwind-Italian-wedding.html

It's a five-star hotel nestled in the Cork woodlands, steeped in history and set within 220 acres of beautiful land.
And now the stunning Castlemartyr Resort in Ireland is in the spotlight after reports that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are spending their five-day honeymoon there.
The 33-year-old reality star and the 36-year-old rapper reportedly landed their private jet at Cork Airport on Sunday afternoon.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2014, 06:45:09 pm »

I don't like the top but the train and veil is stunning. I hope this does work and they are happy. We all are entitled to be happy, but as you say Yoopermod, in Hollyweird (I love that name) anything is possible.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 12:20:11 am »

I'm so ready for these people to go away.

Loved her veil, hated the hair, loved the dress from the side but not the front.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 02:25:57 am »

^Yeah, that'd be great, but this family isn't known for going away.  Nevah gonna happen so I just enjoy the distraction. They don't cost me a farthing so why not enjoy the show?

The wedding dress was perfect for Kim.  Absolutely perfect.  A splendid mix of tacky and pretty. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:13 am »

They  sign on for 2 more years with E!

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 06:11:05 am »

That veil is stunning, I agree.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 01:56:33 am »

They  sign on for 2 more years with E!

ick  http://media.giphy.com/media/RyGeDCx6CXI9q/giphy.gif

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2014, 02:07:30 am »

Beyoncé  honeymooned in Ireland - at Dromoland Castle - a romantic getaway for sure - very old world
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2014, 10:05:26 am »

The half million dollar dress, $400,000 venue and $7,000 7ft cake: How Kim Kardashian and Kanye West splashed out $12 million on their lavish wedding
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2641836/The-half-million-dollar-dress-410-000-venue-7-000-cake-How-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-splashed-12-million-lavish-wedding.html#ixzz335rjlx7R
Her exquisite white lace designer gown cost a cool $500,000 while the 16th century picturesque Italian venue set them back another $410,000.
But this, it seems, was small change for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West when it came to splashing the cash for their wedding in Florence last weekend.
The opulent nuptials cost a whopping $12 million according to reports, with hotels, private jets and that 7ft vanilla and berry cake all adding to the cost.

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2014, 03:42:54 pm »

I seem to remember some article stating that this "wedding" celebration was faked, since they failed to get a proper license in either France or Italy, due to residency requirements.

How long will this last?  73 days? 
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2014, 10:24:31 pm »

I know that France has residency requirements but I don't think Italy does.

I *despise* that these clowns have tainted one of my favorite cities.

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2014, 11:03:25 pm »

I wasn't sure...but hey, its not like TMZ is exactly an investigative news source!

I was raised to believe that getting married was something that you thought about long and hard because its a life time commitment.  Its not a walk in the park, you go through some pretty rough times, but the good times help with all.  That unless you are physically or emotionally abused, you can work through issues with trust and love....and that there is no I in marriage-but there is a we in it.

I'm pretty sure that Kimye only sees dollar signs.  Wonder if they'll have to pay taxes on the gifts given to them, since she did't the first time.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 03:16:04 pm »

They are in love with the attention. The way He spoke about her during his speech speaks volumes.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2016, 04:43:24 pm »

Will Kim Kardashian Divorce Kanye West?
Kim Kardashian is considering a new story line for 2017. Two and a half years after she and Kanye West wed in a multimillion-dollar affair at a 16th century Italian fortress, “she wants a divorce,” a Kardashian friend claims in the new issue of Us Weekly. Find out more in the video above and from details below.

Previously married to record producer Damon Thomas and basketball pro Kris Humphries, the 36-year-old isn’t rushing to file papers just yet, adds the pal, but she is planning her next steps. “It will take some time before she can do anything,” claims the friend, alleging that she’s trying to build a case for full custody of kids North, 3, and Saint, 12 months, “but she doesn’t want to stay married.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/will-kim-kardashian-divorce-kanye-west-w454136

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2016, 05:11:50 pm »

^No one on earth saw that coming.  eating cookies   As much of a media diva that KK is, Kanye is just off-the-charts kwazy, to me.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2016, 08:30:08 pm »

after his mother died he just went down hill ,and all his rants he was doing that came out of no where people saw a mental break down happen with him and it did.i hope he gets the help he needs

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2016, 08:38:01 pm »

^That's true and a much kinder way to look at it than I did.   thumbsup

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2016, 09:53:50 pm »

So much for "in sickness and in health" or did they remove that part from their vows?  thumbsdown
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 09:21:09 pm »

^ A Kardashian doesn't have the capacity to take vows seriously. Only pre-nups.

Never liked them, but I find that Kim used to dress often quite nicely, a bit more refined and elegant - or at times glamorous- when she wasn't tacky, then Krazy Kanye came along and totally ruined what little good she had to offer and they became the joint freak show.

Read many times now that he went off the rails after his mum died, he probably blames himself which makes it worse, but I hope that he gets the help he obviously needs.

Also: omg what a shocking suprise they are about to divorce! No one saw that one coming! /sarcasm off

ETA: they put their bad dress sense and tastes always down to "fashion" and that's why I loathe "fashion" and the "fashion world", look at fashion shows from the 1950s & 1960s and even before that, it was always new stuff that every woman could wear. Then look at shows now and you are just left with a big "wtf", with clothes no one can ever wear & women so thin they need urgent medical attention.
Kim used to have some taste, went downhill with "fashion conscious" Kanye and her sisters too.. yuck. Don't get me started on all those see through dresses now too, where you see all the underwear clearly, when they bother to wear any, or have slits up to their navel (Teigen & Hadid come to mind). A bit O/T whilst On/T, but it drives me up the wall. I think Kim would look a lot better had he not meddled with her wardrobe and if she stopped artificially inlafting that awful looking a-s of hers.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 09:28:43 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: