Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 06:29:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding Thread  (Read 3866 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: May 22, 2014, 10:25:09 pm »

Kardashian clan arrive in Paris to prep for wedding which is this Memorial Day weekend (US Remembrance Day) in Florence.

The venue as reviewed by others:

[url]http://gawker.com/nitpicky-tourists-review-kanye-and-kims-wedding-venue-1579294342][http://nydn.us/1gLhwUz/url]

Kardashian clan arrive in Paris to prep for wedding which is this Memorial Day weekend (US Remembrance Day) in Florence.

The venue as reviewed by others:

[url]http://gawker.com/nitpicky-tourists-review-kanye-and-kims-wedding-venue-1579294342

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:26:27 pm »

Will this be more tacky than her last wedding? Is that possible?!?!?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 11:04:00 pm »

The Daily Mail is article after article about this. Personally I am sick to the back teeth of it all. I appreciate some people like reading about this family, but the amount of press inches is beyond reason. I shall be glad when it's all over!

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:15:00 am »

I hope the entire Kadashian clan and their show, which I have never watched, will soon go. Someone was telling me, who does watch it, that the viewing figures are now in the low 300,000's. Not sustainable in the future if it stays like that.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 03:03:53 am »

It's hard to turn your eyes from a train wreck and I don't know anything that describes this more than that.  I hope they're happy and all of that but...

I'm still gonna watch the beginning of the maybe, perhaps, could be eventual cataclysm. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 03:29:03 am »

I love the French for making it clear that there would be no official delegation to welcome them to France or Versailles.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 03:32:18 am »

^Having just been in France and pretty much am there all the time when not here I am not surprised.  They have no hangups with second marriages nor mistresses but to be lacking in style is worth a beheading.  Quite true.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 05:31:35 am »

yes but the French paparazzi still love her - or the money that get from taking pics of her
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 07:29:48 am »

^That is also true.  This will be a papz blowout.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 12:12:20 am »

Kim & Kanye
TMZ WEDDING CRASH
http://m.tmz.com/photos/2014/05/23/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-tmz-wedding-crasher/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 02:15:05 am »

A royal palace taken over, Musketeers, 600 guests, Lana Del Rey singing and a dress held on by willpower alone: even Kanye is smiling. But this is just the start of the Kim Kardashian wedding celebrations!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637644/Here-comes-er-blushing-bride-Kim-Kardashian-takes-Versailles-crates-flowers-600-strong-guest-list-musketeers-dress-held-willpower-alone.html

Italian ARMY called in to provide extra security for Kim and Kanye's wedding as guest list grows to 3,000
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2637292/Italian-military-drafted-surround-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-Florence-Belvedere-fort-wedding-venue.html

will be fun to watch this circus act lols
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 05:27:54 am »

The Italian military should not be used in such a way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 05:54:33 am »

It's so tacky. That dress that Kim's wearing is just awful. I do think that the US has some well dressed women but these are not some of them.

What's with all this face sculpting? Kim looks as if her face had been sculpted using this technique and it's a bit too obvious. 

TBH I don't think that Kim is a bad looking woman but she does not look classy 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 09:01:44 pm »

Kim K wedding dress

https://twitter.com/IAMFASHlON/media

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 09:07:32 pm »

FIRST PICTURE: We do! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West say their vows in front of a wall of flowers at extravagant Italian wedding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2638319/I-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-dress-white-say-vows-hilltop-overlooking-Florence.html#ixzz32fJoEO25

I wish these two the best of luck and wow on the wedding arrangements and these two IMO out shined Prince William's wedding day putting his to shame
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 02:50:00 am »

^They never disappoint in over-the-top.  Wowzers.  It'll be nice to see the final wedding portrait.  It looks as though they went for a black/white theme.  Not sure.

Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 01:54:51 pm »

Thank goodness it's all over and our news <-- note the word *news* - papers can get back to normal!

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 02:26:27 pm »

^Now that you mention it, I can't think of the last time I was able to find real, unfiltered, celebrity-sensationalism-free News.  Maybe it doesn't exist anymore.  There's Reuters and Al J and a few that are like telegrams but it is an interesting point that the days of 'here are the facts' is over.  I kinda miss that.  It seems to have all begun with the Today Show and then Ted Turner.  Just thinking out loud here; no broad pronouncements.

But, if you think you've heard the last of this wedding, I'm betting not.  Below is a big ol' article about their wedding cake.  Then we'll get 'who was snubbed', what their baby did during the wedding, why her entire family wasn't there, what's up with Bruce Jenner?, the "Bielieber Connection", bridesmaid scandals, then the full sell of the pics to some hot shot mag.  And let's not forget about the honeymoon.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/24/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wedding-cake-ceremony/

The wedding cake is one of the most important details when two people get married, and at Kim & Kanye’s wedding on May 24, it did not disappoint!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pulled out all the stops for their lavish wedding in Florence, Italy on May 24. From the flowers, to Kim’s Givenchy wedding gown, everything was perfect. Read more about their magical cake below!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Wedding Cake – Exquisite
E! reports that “Guests dined on traditional Tuscan cuisine before they enjoyed an impressive 7-tier cake, which was crafted by Galeto.”

People adds: “the impressive wedding cake was a towering seven-foot confection with white cake and white icing with fruit layers.”

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »

Wedding pics

http://www.eonline.com/news/545599/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-s-first-photos-as-a-married-couple-see-the-exclusive-pics-of-the-newlyweds

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 04:56:48 pm »

Boy, people can scoff all they like but that is one beautiful bridal veil/train.  And she looks happy and beautiful.  Will it last?  In Hollyweird?  Who knows.  Interesting comment that they're honeymooning in Ireland.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: