Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:14:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry Still An Item? II  (Read 52089 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2014, 03:04:20 pm »

Fly, your research skills are amazing  flower

I would imagine that Harry is not so close with the Yorks after their push for this relationship to happen. they may be his cousins but their advise for his love life was proven to be wrong.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2014, 03:37:58 pm »

Great work Fly. I imagine that Charles has told Harry to distance himself from the Yorks because of the trouble they've caused with dragging this girl into his life. Charles is in charge of the press office so he would've had to have ok'd the plan for them to take the breakup story to People and continue for them to have a relationship with the magazine. Charles got Harry out of the mess that the Yorks created and I doubt that he'd be pleased to have his son get back into that mess. The York girls have shown that they don't care about Harry because they continue to support their conniving friend.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2014, 07:23:16 pm »

Fly you are sharp!  so it is an oldie - glad to hear that
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2014, 08:33:33 pm »

Cressida's mom looks terrible http://prince-harry-channel.tumblr.com/post/88186160660/the-charge I mean - she looks like she's having a health issue. And I've always found very interesting how the 2 mothers Mary Gaye (mother of Cressida) and Vanessa (mother of Gabriella) are kind of close. Both mothers were married to John ACG (Vanessa still is) and Cressida and Gabriella are born the same year, Cressida is February, and Gabriella is April. and it's weird that Cressida and Vanessa have the same color of the dress, as if Cressida borrowed a matching outfit. on the other hand - Mary Gaye and Gabriella pose for a smiley picture. their entire extended family is weird.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:36:51 pm by Ariel » Logged
sneeze
gossip insider

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2014, 09:49:15 pm »

man... the small world they live in...

i try to be objective as possible, even though i'm still biased, but damn... Harry. PLEASE date outside the box, even Chelsy is in the same circles of all the societal bullshizz after all is said and done.

If you want to be a rebel? Date someone they'd be uncomfortable with.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2014, 10:07:41 pm »

ITA. They all seem to mess with each other and have the same agenda and social calendar. I think that's why he messes with waitresses and entertainers because they're way out the box and keep things interesting. I'd live for him to have a few dates with highly accomplished women like he did with the prime minister of Jamaica. The more he's seen with women who's about something, the less Cressida's crap will get reported . The poor girl's shown the world that she's not about anything other than being a user as well as showing she has no self pride.
This silly wretch is really pulling out the stops to keep her name linked to his and to keep the nice girls at bay. Hopefully, though, she's becoming a laughing stock in that set as Harry goes about his business and ignores her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2014, 10:46:29 pm »

I think the closest anybody gets to "rebellion" in this set is unwashed hair and bad clothes - at the end of the day they're all either too scared or too snobby to leave what and who they know, Harry included - as has been mentioned, he's only messed around with waitresses and entertainers but would never view them as serious girlfriend material, which is a shame - there are plenty of waitresses out there who are merely supporting themselves through school until they complete their degree for example, and entertainers who are genuinely interested in charity work, like Joss Stone's work with Sentebale and the rugby singer who's actually already a patron of one of Harry's charities, but he'll never view them as anything other than a fling for no other reason than because they didn't go to the right sort of school. (That being said, Florence was a true-blue aristo/socialite (more so than Cressida) and she was a summer fling at best, so it could just be that he's just not interested in having a meaningful relationship with ANYONE.)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2014, 11:24:42 pm »

ITA with the lsat sentence. Then again, he's not exactly going after the BBB's that could be viewed as wife material, so it's not a surprise that he's not longterm with any of them. Flea being a lingerie model was unsuitable from day one and Cressida was a manipulative girl from day one. Neither one was right from the get go. They're only put on a pedestal because of their posh background that has nothing to do with them as they had no control over whom they were born to.  bored3  He might be somewhat turned off on being in a meaningful relationship because he might feel it's impossible with the press attention in his life as well as the drama that his family would provide. Also, he might not have met a girl that like him for himself after Chelsy, so he's just chilling. Cressida prolonged her stay with her pr games and all of those people surrounding her telling Harry how great she is and maybe he felt some guilt that he slept with her and they made him feel like a heel if he wanted to toss her to the side after he knew she wasn't what he wanted, imo. He looks like he's 10 years younger and happier now that he finally did toss her to the curb.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2014, 12:13:14 am »

Great work Fly. I imagine that Charles has told Harry to distance himself from the Yorks because of the trouble they've caused with dragging this girl into his life. Charles is in charge of the press office so he would've had to have ok'd the plan for them to take the breakup story to People and continue for them to have a relationship with the magazine. Charles got Harry out of the mess that the Yorks created and I doubt that he'd be pleased to have his son get back into that mess. The York girls have shown that they don't care about Harry because they continue to support their conniving friend.

The Yorks are only hurting themselves by being busybodies. They need to stop meddling and pay attention to their own lives.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #409 on: June 09, 2014, 02:49:49 am »

This thread is now closed.  You can find the thread to discuss Cressida Bonas News here:  http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,7651.0.html

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: