Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:15:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry Still An Item? II  (Read 52090 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 02:54:30 am »

so here is how the convo went according to Shakespeare?

Harry:  (on his knees)  please Cressie I beg you take me back - I am in awe of your skinny  boney body and must have you back - the sight of you in that borrowed  dress holding hands with my cousin has made me soooo jealous!

Princess Cressie:  well I will think about it - I have so many other options you know - and after those shots of glamorous me in that dress -  - why just the other day Brad Pitt called to offer me a role in a film - but as you know - I am passionate about dance  so I turned all those offers down to focus on my career at the movie rental company.  Get back to you after I go to Burning Man.

Just would like to note that if negotiations are under way - would one be running to Sebastian Shakespeare with the news?  Would not one be discrete?   And if the dress shot is what prompted this insane jealousy  um - Harry is in Estonia - so his body double did the thing in Estonia while he flew back to beg for forgiveness?

Dubious - but - who knows -

Excellent!

Here's another DM headline

Harry Begs Cressida's dad to intervene so he can get Cressida back

A source close to the Bonases confirmed that Harry went to Papa Bonas' home and said that his stunning daughter was refusing all phone calls. "I Just Have to have her back. I want to marry her and I have the ring. Could you please tell your beautiful perfect daughter I am begging her to marry me. We Will have beautiful babies together and I want to start a family Right Away. I did not realize what a prize I had when I saw her in that gown--she is so grown up now and I was stupid enough to see her as a child and now she is a Woman."

Mr Bonas said he'd think about it and added that Cressida was hand picked by Derek Hough to be his partner on the next season on Dancing with the Stars.  Derek is said to be convinced that Cressida will be his Best Partner Ever. She also was seen on the town dating different eligible bachelors who are all  madly in love with the legendary beauty.

Cressida is said to be talking to her father. Maybe Harry has a chance...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:56:32 am by sandy » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2014, 03:01:13 am »

so here is how the convo went according to Shakespeare?

Harry:  (on his knees)  please Cressie I beg you take me back - I am in awe of your skinny  boney body and must have you back - the sight of you in that borrowed  dress holding hands with my cousin has made me soooo jealous!Princess Cressie:  well I will think about it - I have so many other options you know - and after those shots of glamorous me in that dress -  - why just the other day Brad Pitt called to offer me a role in a film - but as you know - I am passionate about dance  so I turned all those offers down to focus on my career at the movie rental company.  Get back to you after I go to Burning Man.

Just would like to note that if negotiations are under way - would one be running to Sebastian Shakespeare with the news?  Would not one be discrete?   And if the dress shot is what prompted this insane jealousy  um - Harry is in Estonia - so his body double did the thing in Estonia while he flew back to beg for forgiveness?

Dubious - but - who knows -

he might have liked that hand holding alot tehe
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/62811-prince-harry-plays-american-football-joins-human-pyramid-with-cheerleaders-pictu/1368467133_prince-harry-lg.jpg

No gross commners allowed
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:08:25 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2014, 03:09:57 am »

Ewwwww Fly - that's his cousin!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4vOpOEGhg
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 03:12:11 am »

I'm confused... who are the gross commoners?

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 03:13:07 am »

her Pr is definitely in overdrive. I guess she's figured out she'd better get the ring if she wants a life of holidays.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 03:17:06 am »

@ Vesper
i'm just joking around with gross commoners comment not being rude to anyone . cause you always hear if you're not born into the set come from kings /queens lady or lords  then you are look down  on its all about breeding and lineage. that class sytem

Ewwwww Fly - that's his cousin!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4vOpOEGhg

just being dark  tehe
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:20:14 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 03:18:45 am »

Oh, okay, sorry I was not following along.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 05:41:31 am »

She's not smart at all and is looking more seperate by the day. Harry was single at the wedding so it's none of her business who he was spending time with. The women mentioned shouldn't respond to the piece because that!'do extend Cressida time in the spoight further.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 06:46:49 am »

IMO, there's not a snowballs chance in he$$ that Harry will take Cress back.  I'm not even sure if they were actually in a legitimate relationship.

She is obviously a few cards short of a full deck.

While I don't think Chelsy and Harry will get back together, I believe the odds are better.  At least he can trust Chelsy and she's not a Paris Hilton wannabe. 

Cressida's family are basically pimping her out and I don't know if I'm more disgusted with Cressida or her sick family. 

The Yorks are too invested in this charade.  More proof they have too much time on their hands.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2014, 09:24:51 am »

before the Palace was doing nothing when Cressida was on a PR overdrive but this is no longer the case. the reports in People magazine keep coming up, keep reaffirming that it is over. IMO Harry has his father's back up to extricate himself from the devious plans of Cressida, plans which only show that she's not in it for love. and the hostiory of the Windsors is that if the marriage is more on the arranged side and not for love - it doesn't last. anyway, rebound datesis what Harry needs now. it doesn't matter if he will end up with the new womqn ot not, but he'll need to find a public date to help Cressida get it that it's over. and by the way - I find no reason to excuse her behavior. her family is pushing her, and the Yorks are meddling BUT She is the one who is playing the lead role in her family's and the Bransons' and the Yorks' masterplan to get the ring and get them influence within Charles' household. she chose to do these PR games and the leaks.No More excuses for Cressida. she has shownus who she really is, we'd better believe it.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:11 pm »

Exactly. That's why I'm scratching my heard at why some posters are so keen to see them back together. I agree that they never seem to have a legitimate relationship but she's forcing the issue with her pr bs because she has to marry well. The Yorks aren't smart beacause Harry has his own mind and wouldn't just go along with their plan to get him to marry Cressida so they'll have influence in Charle's court. Charles could see full well what's going on and would put a stop to it. They've given Charles more more amunition why he doesn't like them.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:01 pm »

Since I'm one of the posters saying they will get back together. I'm not really keen on seeing them get back together honestly doesn't really matter I will still have the same feeling for both of them as I did .don't like them I don't dis like them  ,but it's just something I see happening soon enough we will get those ITS back on reports .

Ferry’s ex is Harry’s Memphis belle

IF HE is heartbroken after his split from Cressida Bonas, it isn’t showing. Prince Harry has spent his trip to America to attend the wedding of friend Guy Pelly in the company of rock star Bryan Ferry’s glamorous ex-wife.
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article1407075.ece

Ok this was Harry's rebound chick ? So she was the girl he was sitting down talking to in the club LIV in Miami
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:28:42 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 02:31:37 pm »

I have a soft spot for Harry. I want him to have a very happy marriage with someone who will fit into the royal family and public duties. I'm neutral on Cress, don't dislike her, don't think she's suitable really,  though I know little about her. Nevertheless, and I could be very wrong, we may have another break-up, reconcile, quarrel make-up romance here. Just got a feeling.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 02:56:48 pm »

Prince Harry tells Cressida Bonas he 'wants to give their relationship another try'

The pair have met face to face for the first time since their split last month and Harry is reportedly keen to win his ex back

Prince Harry has reportedly told his ex Cressida Bonas that he wants to give their relationship another try.

The couple split three weeks ago after nearly two years together because Harry, 29, was said to have found Cressie, 25, "too needy".

But the pair are now understood to have had a secret reunion and are now back in "constant touch," according to the Mail on Sunday.

A friend of Cressida told the paper: "They have been in constant touch since they broke up and she has now met up with him.

"It's all very amicable and no one is ruling out that they will get back together, but Cressida hasn't made her mind up and the ball is really in her court."

Harry and Cressida's split came as a surprise to many, particularly after they were pictured on a string of dates earlier this year.

Marriage was also rumoured to be on the cards.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-tells-cressida-bonas-3559922

Kit
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 02:57:54 pm »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/bryan-ferry-wife-amanda-shepard-separate-divorce-separated-0831/

If true, it looks like she's just another gold digger.  More like Cress' mom, a serial bride.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2014, 03:18:30 pm »

Fly, I thought that you really liked Cressida and want her back in the odd relationship with Harry. I didn't realize that you were neutral about them.  hug  I realize that that set breakup, sleep around and then go back to each other but I think for Harry to do that in this case would be his downfall. He looks 10 years younger since he dumped this chic and relishing in his tour. Here again, Cressie and co are showing that they could care less about that but want to play games in the press. She's not going away but i really hope that she's publically humiliated by her stupidity. The York girls are also showing how little they care about Harry. They're behaving like the wicked step sisters. They must've told Cressida all what went down at guys wedding.
The pr chic does seem like those girls on the make. She might've circulated the stories herself regarding spending time with Harry. He's going to have to deal with one bimbo after the other who'll just want to use him for their own agenda. She must be hard up for money and would want to sell her story for cash, imo.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2014, 03:41:50 pm »

^ LOL   flower  no it's really hard for me to really like people  right of the bat it takes a long build up .It will take more then a person being a BBB ,and  a direct descendants from Kings ,Queens ,Earls or Ladies  for me to be a fan ,love and adore . don't mind me cause most of the time I'm BS ing in this thread . I really I'm neutral about those two I don't have a strong feelings towards none of them .   I just don't think it's over over ,and he will go back to her
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:50:14 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2014, 03:49:53 pm »

Just googled the PR girl Harry allegedly hooked up with and found out she met and married Bryan Ferry after dating his own son! Shocked How can anybody do that? What is it about entering a certain tax bracket that makes people willing to overlook quasi-incestuous relationships? I always thought it was just a royal/aristo thing but maybe it's actually a rich-people thing. There aren't enough disgusted smileys in the world ick ick ick
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2014, 04:17:25 pm »

I think it's a celebrity muso thing, myself. They inhabit a very strange world!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2014, 04:20:33 pm »

I think the Queen needs to note how much free time Bea and Eugenie have and having time to promote Cressie and give the two of them some work and rein them in. If she gives them work that is mandatory for them to lead the lifestyle they do, maybe they won't have all the free time on their hands. The Yorks do make a spectacle of themselves promoting Cressida as well as all the partying they do
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: