Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:06:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry Still An Item?  (Read 66699 times)
benign
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 11:53:12 pm »

If this PW and WK part 2, please do not make us wait for 10 years and get this over with as quickly as possible  laugh
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 11:53:31 pm »

I think it's the dailymail that's crying.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 11:55:07 pm »

^As the King sang:  "We'll, since my baby left me, I've found a new place to dwell.  It's down at the end of lonely street, it's...Heartbreak Hotel".  How ironic.

tehe that's what he was listing  to all night ,and looking at her pic on his phone crying

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 11:59:31 pm »

tehe

If it wasn't for the cruel atlantic, they'd be back together by now  Cool
YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 12:25:19 am »

This ticks me off. Anyone else notice the time and day of this new PR Crap of hers. Saturday at 6 11 pm EST. Pressy-Cressy is an attention-loving little spoiled botch of a brat. Angry Today is suppose to be about Guy and Liz. This could have waited til Sunday better yet Monday.  If Harry get back with her after this slap in his longtime friend's face sauer he is a loser. My friends say they will very briefly but not in the way they were before. I hope my friends are right in that he waits. If not you don't have to be a psychic to know the BRF days are numbered. My friends have said Harry has alot of weight on his shoulder because William didnt follow through.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 12:27:39 am »

^She and her PR never fail to deliver that's for sure.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 12:41:22 am »

this is so messed up - her family is so grasping - really pimps -

bet he goes back - what a disaster - funny though - they make him sound like the needy one

really a train wreck
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 12:43:30 am »

Meanwhile, Wm is chuckling to himself.... The Midds don't call summits and he certainly doesn't have summits with Kate.  Pretty soon her family is going to start forming committees and task forces.

Harry's stuck in TN with the Yorks badgering him about Cress.  If Cress is receiving any texts from the other side of the Atlantic, they're from these two pot stirrers.  At this point they're probably filling her head with BS to get her family to shut-up!  

If there was a chance at reconciliation already her camp would have stopped talking to the media.  They haven't, so I'm not buying it.  
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 12:49:06 am »

Oh boy. This bs has got to stop because he's about to embark on a few important overseas duties that shouldn't be overs hawed by Cressida's crap. They must've called Katie Nichol to work her crap in the press because it pressured Wills into his mistake in marrying Waity. All of this unecessary drama for nothing.  ITA that if he goes back into that trap he's a fool and the BRF's days are numbered. He was likely warned not to get caught doing anything silly like running around the place in bathrobes like the others were.  

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 12:50:01 am »

Good news for Harry if he is to become a Major and a pilot/instructor. IF. That the problem with the DM isn't it? Nine tenths of their stuff on the royals is pure speculation.

I don't believe Harry and Cressida's relationship began to be serious until that ski trip with Andy and Fergie, so I don't think it has been two years. I have felt though, ever since the reports came out, that this was a sudden blow-up and they would get back together.

All the same, this is the Daily Fail we are talking about not the Telegraph or the Times, so, unless they have a well-placed 'source' reporting back about all this moping, it could well be just the usual made-up rubbish.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 12:50:28 am »

I actually believe a lot of things said on this last article.With exception from a few things all at least for me seems to make a lot of sense.
The parts where they lick her butt as usual and harry texting her 1047565 time is cleaerlly ridiculous.Also many things said about her personslaity in contrast with harrys seems like a soap opera and just dont fit with the image she passes and some of her actions  eating cookies
But then again there are many things that are plausible.The comment about her mother.The friend mentioning a probablly tatic to take off attention from them by relying on break up rumours.The wedding plans ( i do think they were about to propose and if they rekindle they will actually).That dating her has kinda of made Harry act like a dog leaving places earlier and even the wedding party (i do believe he did and that  and if turns out to be truth it prove its a temporary thing and hes not messing up too much so he can return and she can accept him without much effort.Not that she wouldnt anyway  laugh who haevtn break up anyway temporary with ure bf seriouslly i think shes playing gfames and like kate she will become a duches very soon sigh  Unless shes kicked before the engagement and she wont.Unless she really makes something really terrible.She has done as much as kate and chelsy togeuther in a decade but still noone seems to mind.99% she will be back.He provablly had a row with her for something and he will do whathever he wants in the states and when he retunrs she will be waiting with her arms ( and legs) open  bored3
This chick is kate part 2 the worst is yet to come.She won give up never she has too much too loose now and she has spended too much on this relatiobship there are also too many people envolved.Yeah media will keep making her the victim and Harry the monster but Harry is a man and an idiot and he will be back with her before people can think about it.Now i noiced theyre tryingt o make not only make it look like she Works and had lost so much with this relationship as well as shes very very poor and has nothing a very lo salary.I dont think shes swiming in Money but poor seriouslly  laugh
Theyre trying to make this cvhikc win simpathy by all costs.And yeah her pr is heavy but quite pathetic actually.And as usual it will fireback and not only this the more pr they make for her the less people likes her.She come across as very fake.All this cressida is great, amazing, hard working, free spirit and etc while everyone else is bad and *poo* is already quite boring and annoying seriouslly  ick
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:56:46 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 12:52:04 am »

funny though - they make him sound like the needy one

Reverse psychology... Turn the table and make him look like the loser all the while saying: "I'm so tearful and distraught I'm taking compassionate leave". The whole thing is hilarious. Train wreck does not even begin to describe it.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 12:53:40 am »

I bet it works - he at  least til the next explosion goes back to her

needs to have somebody - anybody - to celebrate his promotion with

these people are so messed up
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 12:56:04 am »

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves me wrong. Her camp is feeding the DM this crap.

He can celebrate with his dad, his brother or his friends. Plus, if he's getting promoted, I'm sure he must know it was coming, good for him!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:57:49 am by Vesper » Logged
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 12:56:20 am »

Here's what the article implies, she's clever and an academic and he's an illiterate idiot.

He's needy yet he has to leave early while out with his buddies bc she won't stop calling.  

She wants to join the firm and they're in love.  But she doesn't want to dress the part, give up dance (although according to the article she did), and she's independent but she can't deal with him going to a bachelor party.

I'm sorry but this article is a joke.  
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 01:00:23 am »

They cleaerlly read the forums.Indirecetlly everujting thats said oin those articles are things we have discussed or are discussing
I think cressida dresses like a homeless to piss people off as well.She read the comments about her looking bad and probablly thinks " u all think im igly and dress bad so just wait and u will see.Watch me now " laugh laugh
The last look is just  Shocked laugh
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 01:01:24 am »

^^ laugh laugh To think these people get paid for this sh*it. What a crappy profession, ewwww.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 01:07:42 am »

yeah the part about needing to leave early cause she is calling him so much - very messed up - yup - that is pathetic - but he is apparently desperate enough himself to put up with it

and yes - there may be some stretch in the idea of what it means to be a royal - but there is not enough stretch to accommodate this chicks narcissistic ideas about how the whole RF should change so she can be "me".  There are no circumstances where her raggy look will ever be acceptable.n When she chose to gert involved with him she knew what the job and the demands were - she really thought trainers at a state dinner were going to fly? 

Kate must love this - she will become loved and admired next to this one -
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2014, 01:08:18 am »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/03/cressida-takes-compassionate-leave-from-work-as-harry-hordes-descend-on-memphis.html

According to this we shouldn't get too excited about the DM article bc she's decided that dumping his was the right decision.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2014, 01:18:27 am »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/why-prince-harrys-girlfriend-cressida-bonas-never-dressed-the-part/story-fni0b7je-1226902463128
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: