Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 07:27:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 46345 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2017, 01:23:02 am »

William was competing against the Russians and Chinese and second, most important, William hasn't been involved with his patronages and I don't believe that William got it into his head that he should have just backed off and let Cameron and Beckham make a fool of themselves. Knowing when to back off is one of the most important aspects to not getting your arse kicked.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2017, 01:41:21 pm »

^He was delusional to think that his royal status would be enough to seal the deal.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:44:37 pm by jackiew » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2017, 10:03:42 pm »

No wonder he likely has no friends left who want to be around him; I would be sick of his grand vision of himself and I would be tired of his hubris. He had nothing to stand on and he goes off into what he thinks will be a blaze of glory, thinking that he would change it all, but comes home defeated and a walking humiliation. The Chinese actually WANT these things and the Russians likely did nothing different (not that they did anything bad in the first place). I don't think he's entitled to just walking in and messing with things and thinking that he doesn't have enemies who would like to humiliate him publicly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2017, 10:29:56 pm »

BRF watching these days is like playing a game of Jenga.  It's got a very wobbly tower and it'd be interesting to see which piece brings the whole thing crashing down.  Who wants popcorn?

I haven't played since I stopped
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2017, 11:46:54 am »

^ laugh I'll have some popcorn.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #305 on: July 02, 2017, 06:33:30 pm »

I think a newer scandal will be Kate's past starting to leak out; that'll be one heck of a deluge. Throw in her spending and there'll be outrage.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2017, 06:54:27 pm »

Well, it comes to something when that article recently, can´t remember which one, only several days ago, the comments gave HM a real bashing, never known that before.  The comments were not good, I think she could well be losing her popularity, possiby because many appear to see her as a big part of the current stuation within her family.  She does nothing about council cath or her entire, scamming family.  The Terrible Twins (bill and haza) are allowed to get away with murder and give the two fingers to anyone they feel like.  And all this mental health business is just ridiculous.  I have no problem with mental health, it is the unseen problem that a lot of people don´t want to see, sadly.  I think those two are using it for pr and to help themselves gain popularity, oh, if we felt like that after our mum died we might get better pr and loads of sympathy.   Grown men, with everything at their disposal, and still grieving 20 years later?  Seriously?  Many youngsters have had a very similar situation, from poor families, latch key kids, little money to go around, and they moved forward and did well, but those gormless two just want sympathy.  They do not deserve sympathy any more than anyone else.  Let us hope more of their rotten ways come out, and see what scandal comes from that, I sure bet they have an awful lot of skeletons in their cupboard, more than enough to cause several scandals.  It will happen, too many dislike the rf now, bite many champing at the bit to release what they know.  Now that will be a big scandal, bring it one I say.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2017, 07:56:27 pm »

I'm shocked William messed around like he did; messing with the Russians is one thing that no one has ANY business doing, but at that level, he's challenging Putin and trying to remove Russia's own honor to get that World Cup bid. That is bad diplomacy and then of course, pushing the Chinese around. He's not just stupid, his brand of stupid is dangerous. The Russians and Chinese have no problems withdrawing jobs and other deals/contracts that could give his people jobs. He then stupidly (likely) egged on the British press to accuse the Russians of foul play. He came home a disgrace and this kind of backroom dealing can only get into trouble since it can be used as leverage against him.

india
Princess

« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2017, 01:33:38 pm »

^ Yes, his brand of stupidity is astounding. He should never be allowed any position of power. He will bring nothing but trouble to the UK.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2017, 04:58:19 pm »

He's not a player or piker, but a plaything; he had no business doing this and he has no standing. This kind of thing can be used against him in the future since being as they are, the Chinese and Russians do not retaliate right away, but bide their time and store up the insults to be avenged later. This is true of most world leadership and he's clearly unwilling to face the facts that he's deranged to think that his mere presence would turn things around.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: