Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:40:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 68805 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2016, 04:56:38 pm »

^

Th whole country would emigrate!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2016, 10:18:10 pm »

Kate gets caught with a lover; that would finish her off for good. As it is she can barely control herself around Ben Ainslie.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #242 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:03 pm »

She probably already has one.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #243 on: October 26, 2016, 01:41:00 pm »

Me too - just a question of time before the identity is leaked
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #244 on: October 26, 2016, 02:52:29 pm »

^ and ^^ Yeah, this has already happened.  She believes she's too irresistible and also untouchable.  Stupid woman.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #245 on: October 26, 2016, 04:31:16 pm »

A Narcissistic Potato Head with a skeletor man body.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #246 on: October 26, 2016, 04:34:59 pm »

A lot of men would boink her, if only because they would want bragging rights about banging a royal duchess. As for a regular lover, that wouldn't surprise me as well. She has such a victim mentality that I am certain she would have one who would sympathetically listen to her whining.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #247 on: October 26, 2016, 07:34:57 pm »

I am certain that both she and William have/have had lovers, and it is only a matter of time before it all hits the fan.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2016, 07:41:29 pm »

He already took that weekend with Jecca going hunting. Then left the wife and kids alone for Easter while he attended Jecca's wedding. Something very off.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #249 on: October 26, 2016, 11:03:10 pm »

After the photogs are charged with a crime, Kate is forced to undergo a public cross examination during the trial about her sexual history and what caused her to dance naked on the balcony. As she is required to tell the truth, she does and the House of Windsor collapses completely.

india
Princess

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2016, 01:29:49 am »

Then let the Shyte Show begin and auf weidersehen to the damn Windsors.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2016, 01:47:00 am »

I never thought the photographers would be prosecuted over something like this. I am certain that she's going to end up at a turning point for good with the world media after this. There will be no going back and I am sure that she's going to never be in their good graces again. I never thought I would in fact see an article where she would in fact be demanding a literal trial and exposing herself like this. This is in fact a new scandal in itself.

india
Princess

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2016, 04:34:54 pm »

Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for the worst woman in the world that Broken Bill could have ever picked.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2016, 05:51:14 pm »

The only crime committed was by kate, when she quite knowingly exposed her small brown niblets, on a publicly view-able balcony. NO ONE wanted to see that, or see her and William get it on, but hey they were dum enough to expose themselves.

shame on her for being so vile an exhibitionist and so pathetic a hypocrite.

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2016, 09:52:58 pm »

^^ Be careful... it could always be worse. Never underestimate the power of exhibitionists.

^ I don't understand why she did that. It's almost as if she wanted someone to see her, because who else does that in public?
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2016, 10:19:29 pm »

I think both of them wanted the photographers to see her.  And now they're suing, in their twisted world.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2016, 10:42:38 pm »

I think the next scandal will be her and William shown to be fornicating, by the photographers that they've charged with a crime. I wonder what that would do to their role as patrons. Fergie, after her scandals, only had fifteen patronages and Angels International dropped her hard and fast. Other places shut their doors on her and she ended up drifting in the wind. I think there is a limit to what these patronages can put up with from them. I do think that soon we'll be hearing about how Kate was dropped/asked to resign her patronages and basically others have also dropped William.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #257 on: November 12, 2016, 06:27:02 pm »

Kate decide to dress up George and Charlotte in mini armed services uniforms to watch the Remembrance Day parade just to spite Harry and his gf and all the press they are receiving now.

And she makes George salute too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #258 on: December 29, 2016, 04:35:43 am »

William falls in love with another woman and Kate falls in love with another man. Misery ensues when both realize they won't be having the other and are stuck being married to each other instead. I do think it will come out that William is abusive to Kate, but Kate does not want to leave the lifestyle behind.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2016, 04:55:04 am »

^ PW and His One (so Okay you can call her Miss Mysteryif you really want to) get together. PW kicks KM out and the Midds see jail time. PW and His One marry immediately and have babies straight away. Big scandal ensues. KM and Ma Medd jealous and hateful of His One. Truths come out shocking everyone even posters here on the forum. There are some "I told  you so's" ..... PWs One shocks PW when he learns of the other men who want His One keeping PW on his toes... popcorn and scandal time

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: