Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:21:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 49426 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2017, 07:27:31 am »

That won't matter.

She's destroyed enough careers and I am sure the press has a lot of dirt they're dying to release. She had no business being naked in the first place.

I do think that Uncle Gary will be providing fresh messes to enrich tabloids and it will provide a pretext for further investigation into his activities.

As for France, I think this is overstepping the bounds. Kate isn't French (or a victim) and certainly has no business using French laws against anyone; this isn't even a lawsuit like Caroline of Monaco, this is a criminal trial. That is what makes this so out of line on Kate's part.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2017, 07:39:49 am »

She was naked in view of the street. It doesn't matter what lens was used, anyone could have seen her. It's not like she was inside and they used a drone to fly over and get a photo, or peeking in through the window. This is ridiculous that she's allowed to do this.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2017, 09:18:49 am »

She was only in view of the road, not a street with other houses etc, but a road through countryside, with long-range lens. The house is barely visible with the naked eye from the road let alone specific individuals and that is an invasion of her privacy. She was on private property and far enough from any public road to expect a level of privacy. That is why the photographers are facing charges - because the privacy laws in France do give that degree of protection.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2017, 09:45:15 am »

She needed to keep her clothes on and not expose herself; we live in dangerous times and it could have easily been someone with less friendly intentions. There are security guards looking for this kind of stuff, it's not their job however to look for photographers. I actually think her prosecuting photographers is the new scandal really. She needs to let it go and get on with her life and not keep this going.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2017, 01:55:09 pm »

^^ Also in plain view of any RPOs present and other household staff, plus any security cameras on the premises.  Maybe even Google Earth.  laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2017, 02:37:52 pm »

^ I still say KM was in on it, she knew the paps would take her picture and even called the paps or knows who did with her consent. Yes, I believe she was in on it from the start. Perhaps the paps should be suing and exposing HER!!!  eating cookies No pun intended.

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2017, 04:07:12 pm »

The Obscenity Loved Doing It. She gets off on it. Nut Job.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2017, 05:18:29 am »

She was only in view of the road, not a street with other houses etc, but a road through countryside, with long-range lens. The house is barely visible with the naked eye from the road let alone specific individuals and that is an invasion of her privacy. She was on private property and far enough from any public road to expect a level of privacy. That is why the photographers are facing charges - because the privacy laws in France do give that degree of protection.

If that's the case then all cameras and photographers need to be banned. Why does it matter what lens was used? Anyone could have taken that photo if they were at the right place at the right time. They did not trespass in order to obtain the photos. Kate should have kept her clothes on, nasty, disgusting woman.  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2017, 06:24:16 am »

^ I still say KM was in on it, she knew the paps would take her picture and even called the paps or knows who did with her consent. Yes, I believe she was in on it from the start. Perhaps the paps should be suing and exposing HER!!!  eating cookies No pun intended.

She was looking straight at the photographers numerous times! There is no way she didn't see or know a photographer was there!

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2017, 09:37:38 am »

^ Yes, that's my opinion, too.

LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #290 on: April 01, 2017, 02:21:09 pm »

Does anyone think we'll ever get something like this again when/if there's another scandal?

This is the most PDA I've ever seen them do even if it was for PR. I forgot what the scandal was though

http://theduchesscambridge.tumblr.com/post/87019651322/credit-to-whomever-made-it
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: April 01, 2017, 03:07:21 pm »

^ The day before uncle Fester's interview went public, so they did this, trying to distract public & media from said interview.
I don't think we'll get any kinds of PDA for scandal distraction, esp not this "level", that's what the kids are for these days...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #292 on: April 01, 2017, 06:15:31 pm »

Body language not that warm either even then.  The really do not seem to appear to have a warm kind of bond, they are just two people, end of.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #293 on: April 01, 2017, 07:47:00 pm »

Imagine how embarrassing it could be for her if part of the paps defence is that she's flashed her foofoo and arse repeatedly and anybody that wants to could just google and see that. So it's not as if they're showing anything new. And she's certainly got no boobs so showing them isn't really an issue.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #294 on: April 01, 2017, 08:15:01 pm »

Kate will become the patron of the Legs Together charity, the entire UK is afflicted with nonstop laughter.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2017, 09:32:10 pm »

^Hahahahahahaahhaha!!!!!  laugh laugh laugh laugh

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2017, 10:09:15 pm »

Imagine how embarrassing it could be for her if part of the paps defence is that she's flashed her foofoo and arse repeatedly and anybody that wants to could just google and see that

I do think after this, the European press will likely never forgive her or give her indulgent press coverage. It'll be all over for her and a criminal conviction over a set of photographs will only lead to a lot of unofficial condemnation and this whole thing reeks of the BRF bullying the French judicial system around. Kate is just doing this because she can, along with being able to get away with shoving so many people around. This is such a violation of national sovereignty and I am certain that this will have behind closed doors  pushback via the French and other powerful people.

One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2017, 12:18:06 am »

Wasn't this video of a polluted couple coming out of Bouji's, drunk PDA doesn't count/it is all beer goggles from that moment on
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2017, 10:14:53 am »

Prince William and David Cameron named in World Cup corruption report: Royal and ex-PM 'were at secret hotel room meeting when dodgy vote-swapping deal was plotted'
    Prince William and David Cameron named in Fifa ethics report on World Cup
    It claims they were present at meeting discussing vote trading with South Korea
    Report published into the bidding process around 2018 and 2022 tournaments
    England's bid failed and questions raised over how William was exposed to deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645130/Prince-William-dragged-World-Cup-storm.html

The Duke of Cambridge and David Cameron have become embroiled in a row over corruption in football as the full extent of England’s failed attempt to stage the 2018 World Cup was made public.
The former prime minister and Prince William were at a meeting during which a vote-swapping deal between England and South Korea was discussed, according to an official report released Tuesday night.

The long-awaited Fifa report has disclosed the lengths to which England’s football bosses went to court Fifa executives, many of them now discredited, as they sought to secure votes for England's 2018 bid.
At one point officials discussed the possibility of arranging a meeting with the Queen for one Fifa representative whose vote could have helped England.

The Fifa report reveals how Mr Cameron asked the South Korean delegation to back England's bid, only to be told that England would have to agree to reciprocate by pledging support for South Korea's bid to host the 2022 tournament.

Such a vote-swapping deal, the report concluded, would have been in “violation of the anti-collusion rules”.

The report, written in 2014 by Fifa’s then chief ethics investigator Michael Garcia, details how England bid officials interacted with Fifa officials in the run up to the vote.

It discloses how they were asked to bestow an honorary knighthood and arrange an audience with the Queen for one South American official
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/27/prince-william-david-cameron-caught-fifa-corruption-scandal/

Can't William get it into his head that he is not a player, just an ornament?

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2017, 12:58:52 am »

^Hubris is a heck of a drug.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: