Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:24:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 42417 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2016, 05:08:10 am »

Prince William realizes the disaster he's made of his life and now he's stuck with Kate. He runs wild and ends up in the loony bin, leaving Kate to face Charles' wrath. Charles merrily terrorizes the Middletons, earning back all the goodwill he lost over the Diana debacle.

Tabloids become millionaires.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2016, 01:32:23 pm »

^I'm liking this one^
sandy
Princess

« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2016, 03:04:01 pm »

The ambulance base makes public how little William showed up for work there. The $60,000 salary he supposedly "donated" was spent on a fancy new car for the Cambridges.
india
Princess

« Reply #263 on: December 29, 2016, 09:20:25 pm »

^THAT IS DISGUSTING^
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #264 on: December 29, 2016, 11:38:21 pm »

Prince William realizes the disaster he's made of his life and now he's stuck with Kate. He runs wild and ends up in the loony bin, leaving Kate to face Charles' wrath. Charles merrily terrorizes the Middletons, earning back all the goodwill he lost over the Diana debacle.

Tabloids become millionaires.

Perfect!!!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: December 29, 2016, 11:40:58 pm »

^^ From what I hear, he almost never shows up. Supposedly he donates the $60,000 to charity, but he didn't earn it so he shouldn't be getting it anyway. Anyone else would have been fired. It's not like he isn't getting enough free money from the taxpayer (nannies, staff, travel expenses, homes, food, security officers, etc).

^ Yes, I do think Kate and her family have some really bad karma that has been building up over the years, waiting for the opportune moment to backfire.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2016, 12:22:20 am »

I sincerely think Charles is waiting for the moment he can have William committed to a psych ward, then ship him off to a small house in the country while he (Charles) unleashes terror on the Midds. Charles is more than able to sadistically torture the Midds into submission.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2016, 01:18:00 pm »

^please let this happen^
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2017, 02:26:33 am »

I think the next scandal will be more of a flare-up, where Charles charges the Midds with treason and cuts the Midds off at the knees. I swear there is no way that Charles is going to let the MIdds off scot-free and I do believe that Charles will literally incinerate his son as well. No responsible parent protects their children from consequences and I do think William will be charged with high treason. NO WAY will Charles let William avoid getting burned. Even if it kills him as a father, Charles has always been first and foremost a Prince and will always be that way. William has to be dealt with one way or another and then there'll be horrific blow-back against the Middletons as a result.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2017, 03:01:43 am »

PC cannot charge anyone with treason - courts ya know. 

IF - big if - the rumors all over the 'net are true - the big scandal will be MM and Harry  in a guilt by association sort of way.  Rumor is one of her exes has sold his story and that it will be scandalous - we'll see.  Supposedly nudes are coming soon too. 

What did we predict last year and how accurate were those predictions? 

My guess is that 2017 will see more concern over PP/HM's health, the usual criticism of W and K re: lack of work ethic, more complaints re: the York girls and Andy and Fergie as usual.  They are all getting a bit too old for real juicy scandal.  Except Harry of course.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2017, 03:16:57 am »

A scandal is something shocking that happens suddenly. Most members of the royal family have been around long enough to avoid a scandal now. There are complaints about them, but not really scandals.

^I agree, most likely scandal will be revelations about MM, if these stories are to believed that there are nude photos/stories from exes being floated.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2017, 03:46:08 am »

Ltealy everyone in the HOW looks like a tense wreck. Something is going on that is going to flare up.

PC cannot charge anyone with treason - courts ya know.

He can get something figured out. He's not stupid and he has the resources (and willingness to use them) to get something to nail that family down. Don't think for five minutes that Charles will not make the Midds pay in spades for all they've pulled.

sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2017, 10:54:40 am »

The media announcement from KP about MM was from PW. The move to KP is to ensure that PW has access to MM when visiting. Prince Harry is the front. The Christmas issues was to demonstrate family support for Prince Harry. Media coverage of practice runs with the Midds is revealed of the PW royal walk to the church in Berkshire.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2017, 01:32:19 pm »

^ sorry, Sanka, I don't understand your post. What do you mean? flower
sandy
Princess

« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:43 pm »

Harry falls in love with Kendall Jenner. Meghan and Kendall have a shouting match yelling "He's MINE." William and Kate have a fight over which woman Harry should choose.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:57:24 pm by sandy » Logged
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2017, 03:36:57 pm »

^ sorry, Sanka, I don't understand your post. What do you mean? flower

Sorry - I've re read it and it makes perfect sense. Think I may have been having a senior moment.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2017, 07:24:55 pm »

The next scandal is when the European press loses patience with Kate after a conviction (of the photographers) and unleashes everything they know about the Middletons, damaging the BRF beyond repair in terms of diplomatic relations with other countries. With the Euro roayls, the BRF is persona non grata.

india
Princess

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2017, 07:40:46 pm »

I hope this happens^
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2017, 04:57:27 am »

Each scandal just gets worse and worse.

She is now attacking the press and this time through the courts, prosecuting photographers. This isn't something even Fergie pulled.

I think Kate will at some point publicly assault another woman. You can tell she's fraying mentally and can't control herself anymore.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2017, 05:11:01 am »

Fergie couldn't do anything because it was legal to take photos the way they did when it happened to her.

The laws in France changed after the Fergie affair, although that wasn't the actual cause of the law change. It was changed after Caroline of Monaco successfully sued some photographers about her privacy.

Kate is using the laws of France as they currently exist - which are there to protect all people but especially celebrities from having photos taken of them when on private property, especially when they have to use long-range lenses to actually get the photos.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: