Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:51:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 45157 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 01:41:27 pm »

Talking about teeth, -- easter-lol would Mike Myers be in Austen Powers gear?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 03:27:44 pm »

Pippa makes it her mission to help Harry keep Cressida away.  She and Harry agree to a pretend engagement as Pippa wears a huge "rock" on her finger.  Cressida's PR people start slinging mud at Pippa in the papers. "It's gotten ugly," says a courtier.

James Middleton and Paris Hilton become an item.

empirestate
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 05:35:31 pm »

^^Full costume.

^Harry becomes confused when Pippa takes him the the local registrar.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
india
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 08:05:13 pm »

Kate goes into a full blown flashing mode at Ascot and has to be hauled off in a strait jacket.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 08:12:26 pm »

This thread is where the fun's at laugh I love it!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 04:12:00 pm »

To show solidarity with Kate's "abuse" by the media, the senior royals including Camilla, Anne, Sophie the York girls and the Queen all take the weights off their skirts and wear thongs when out on appearances. Kate is said to be so touched by this gesture of solidarity. Charles said he's thinking about taking the weights off his kilts at Balmoral.

William decides he wants to be a soccer player for a year to find himself and this will be transitional year 2.0. The Queen is said to be supportive of this.

Cressida tells the press that she was asked by Brad Pitt to co-star in his next film.

Is it true? Was Pippa seen leaving Harry's apartment in the early hours of the morning with a big smile on her face?

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 04:09:40 am »

Kate goes into a full blown flashing mode at Ascot and has to be hauled off in a strait jacket.

laugh

Perhaps she streak naked on the course before the start of the race.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 06:38:59 am »

^^  LOL

now I m afraid to watch Ascot - who knows what might happen
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 10:03:06 am »

^I'm afraid to watch anything with Kate in it ever, it's always some sort of mini if not massive disaster waiting to happen. She gives Waity Katey moniker a whole new meaning, you just have to wait for her to mess something up, and she does it without fail. Maybe we should call her Old Faithful?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2014, 11:20:58 am »

^ laugh laugh laugh
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:44 pm »

Ascot and Wimbledon will be interesting. Will the Midds be there? Will Donna and Nico be there? It's about time that something was happening with Pippa and Nico. 
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 08:42:17 pm »

God, nobody wants to see The Viper or bulbous nosed creepy Mike at Ascot. What are people going to talk about with them? " How were you able to pull off the surrogacy?" "How much did you pay the surrogate?" "Carol(e), did you secretly carry the baby yourself and ,in fact, is George actually Kate's little brother?"
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 10:54:07 pm »

They would both stutter and run a mile  laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 11:13:35 pm »

I bet they won't be there with all the chatter on the internet about the surrogacy.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2014, 01:31:35 am »

William hires a lookalike to do his tedious royal duties.

Mama Bonas is seen at Ascot issuing an ultimatum to Harry "Marry my daughter..or else."

William wants another transitional year to be a footballer

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 12:01:03 pm »

I bet they won't be there with all the chatter on the internet about the surrogacy.

They seem to have the front for anything India, no shame at all.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 10:26:21 am »

A separation is announced and this thread goes through the roof when we go over all the dramas that the Cambs engage in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2014, 03:50:30 am »

The media goes ballistic. Exclusive coverage by the Daily Mail of Cressida's upcoming nude scene in new movie.

Cressida poses for Playboy Magazine. Centerfold.

The networks pick up option for new reality show: I'm an Aristo. Deal with It. starring Cressida Bonas and her Family. "It's the biggest thing since the Kardashians." Raves the critics.

Cressida is a guest star in Kate Plus Eight and plays "nanny" to the twins and sextuplets of Kate Gosselin.

Pippa and Cressida have a show down over Harry.

Harry is seen out on the town with Jennifer Lawrence

William lands his ambulance helicopter in the new helicopter landing field installed on the lawn at Kensington Palace.It's OK because William has to take a refresher course on helicopter flying

William rescues a kitten up a tree in his copter. His grandmother is said to be very proud.

William enjoys a $20,000 a night vacation without the wife and child--he gets days of hunting, drinking, etc. His boss at the ambulance copter base says the vacation is "well deserved."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:52:53 am by sandy » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2014, 04:25:07 am »

admit it - the royals are great entertainment - or at least what goes on around them!!

next scandal:

Kate and Will have two kitchens - spend 6 mil to fix KP - oh - whoops - they actually did that already!

Cressie flaunts around Glastonbury half naked swilling beer and throwing herself at obscure actors  - whoops - that already happened!

Bea - after working as an intern for 5 weeks - is unemployed again and goes on vacation to expensive resort -  soon to happen I bet
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2014, 06:31:47 pm »

Ma Midds decides on another start-up enterprise.  That huge house is mostly unused, so she opens a Killing Kittens franchise.  Pippa lures clientele, James bakes the cakes, Party Pieces supplies naughty paper novelties.  Ma meets guests at the door with whip in hand, wearing powder blue bustier, and thigh-high boots.

Mike slumps in a wing chair, bottle of Scotch at his side, wondering when he lost control.  Or if he ever had it at all.   easter-James

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: