Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:53:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Next Scandal! II  (Read 45158 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« on: April 30, 2014, 12:32:17 am »

Will's flies stateside for Pelly's wedding. Gets papped exiting a Holiday Inn minutes after Jecca.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 12:39:02 am »

^There goes my tea again!  Good shot.  easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 06:56:08 pm »

^^ i was thinking that  tehe  what a way to start the summer

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 01:32:11 am »

Harry and Pippa are seen out on the town. Friends say that she is helping him forget Cressida.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 04:57:29 am »

I'm still going with Harry goes to a Memphis blues bar and dances with one of the local Queens. 

Poor Pelly - his rep is so bad everyone expects something scandalous at this wedding but I bet it goes off without a hitch.  Pelly as reformed man.

Plus who would have thought the next scandal would be Harry was too cheap to buy a 650$ ticket for Cressie?  They do know how to surprise us!

sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 01:58:56 am »

Don't do it Harry William warns as Harry is seen out on the town with Gwyneth Paltow newly separated from her husband.

Will Cressida break up George Clooney and his fiancee? Stay tuned

Cressida is asked to be on Dancing with the Stars. I want to dance with Derek she tells the press.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 02:02:15 am »

brilliant Sandy!
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 05:18:28 am »

Cheryl Cole (Tweedy) texts Harry. Harry features in her next video and becomes an judge on the X Factor UK. Ratings soar through the roof.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 02:40:55 pm »

Party Pieces expands to include the fresh new summery "Pippa Cooler" health drink but the concoction is found to be 100 proof alcohol and many are hospitalized.  Ma Midds is heard to have checked herself into a psychiatric ward for 'exhaustion' following the news.  Kate is 'comforted' by sales personnel at a local boutique and coffee shop but is seen later pushing a shopping cart full of tongue depressors.  No word on the reason for this possible artistic endeavor.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 01:29:05 am »

Note to self- Never enter this topic with a mug of coffee to drink.
 flower

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
PaulaB
courtier

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 05:16:46 pm »

Cheryl Cole (Tweedy) texts Harry. Harry features in her next video and becomes an judge on the X Factor UK. Ratings soar through the roof.

Having to be near Cheryl Cole while she is singing I wouldn't inflict that on anybody.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 09:06:28 pm »

Harry arrives back in England with one of Elvis Presley's grand daughters as his fiancée and Liz approves.
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 09:15:09 pm »

That would be so awesome!
PaulaB
courtier

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 10:18:02 pm »

Harry arrives back in England with one of Elvis Presley's grand daughters as his fiancée and Liz approves.

His oldest granddaughter is of a suitable age his younger ones are only six so they are much too young.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 03:42:35 am »

I forgot about the little twins. I was thinking Lisa had 2 daughters that were in their twenties.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 03:50:42 am »

The RF has been oddly well behaved lately; no scandal to announce during the tour, no real anything. It's like silence before the deluge.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 04:56:54 am »

^Worry not.  Somebody in this goofy, self-indulgent bunch will do something ridiculous; it's only a matter of time.  That's why we're here, right?  To keep watch.   eating cookies

sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 02:59:19 pm »

William flies economy class makes a scene when Airport inspector wants to search him before he  gets on the plane. William shrieks "don't you know who I am!"

William is praised for saving money on the economy class trip that he feels he can splurge and spend anther day at the $10,000 island resort vacation.
india
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 07:30:24 pm »

William is diagnosed with full blown anorexia. He is near death from organ failure. He loses all of his hair from total malnutrition. He is hospitalized for several months at an undisclosed location. He has to undergo major pyschotherapy for the anorexia of which he may never recover. All of this is brought on by the stress of living with the lie of the surrogacy and all of manipulation and demands of the Middletons. The surrogacy is exposed. The Middletons are charged with high treason for the surrogacy and are tried and imprisoned for life. William withdraws from the line of succession. Naturally, Prince George is removed from the line as well. They retire to Africa and Jecca. Harry takes his place after much coercion from Charles and the now ailing queen. Harry finds his inner strength and steps up to the task at hand and becomes a wonderful Prince of Wales when the Queen goes to her well deserved rest. The monarchy thrives under Charles and Camilla is finally accepted as Queen Consort. The Stalker goes completely wacko and is packed off to a private mental institution which has very tight security. She remains in a padded cell for the rest of her days.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 12:33:11 pm »

A drunken Mike Myers stumbles up to Kate at a gala and mutters, "It's a man, baby." The hair comes off.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: