Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 06:23:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of thrones  (Read 1068 times)
PaulaB
courtier

« on: April 29, 2014, 02:53:14 pm »

Come on theories on who killed Joffrey in Game of thrones I think it was Olenna Tyrell who do you think it was?
 easter-bunny
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 03:27:10 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Dallasite
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:57:09 pm »

Yes, I agree.
PaulaB
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:31:59 pm »

The actor playing Joffrey has said he might not keep acting I hope he does his portrayal of such a horrible character was amazing.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 03:33:34 pm »

^PaulaB sorry your idea of the thread was great and fun but I think you will get more members to look at the thread with this title.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 08:36:49 pm »

So who watched last chapter?

The stories are so messy that I don't know how they will tie everything. I liked the Dorne part and maybe the Sansa part. I'm hyped about Jon and hope they don't disappoint. Looking at you Melisandre.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 11:06:01 pm »

I watched! I don't know if anybody else read the books...I did and that's my justification for my hatred to what they did to Dorne. In the books Doran was extremely politically savy so this twist is terrible, in my opinion. I liked Sansa's part too. I'm super excited about Jon and the theories behind his death and found Melisandre's uh..situation(?) extremely interesting.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 05:21:17 pm »

I liked the rush the Dorne subplot gave to the chapter but yeah compare to the books it's very badly done. The characters in Dorne where quite interesting and I liked the plot about Daenarys in the books.

I didn't like Sansa's part she was asking Theon every time if she could do this or that. So a nope for me.

Jon is what makes me watch this show and Melisandra, and maybe the dragons  tehe

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 05:50:11 pm »

i never read the books
i'm all about the dragons they should be huge now
seeing Melisandre au natural was creepy,but i'm starting to like never cared when she first came on scene

Ramsay really needs to die a slow painful death by the hands of sansa and theon

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: