Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 10:44:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill: news & pics  (Read 40558 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2016, 07:04:20 am »

I wonder if she'd want that. Does actually being a princess make one lose interest in the princess stuff? Or do all little girls (with the exception of "tomboys") like to dress up as Disney princesses?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2016, 02:21:49 pm »

^

The next thing we will see is Waity hosting a princess party for Chardonnay.

Yes, no doubt that will be the next thing, she and council carol always have to copy others.   Look at that appalling christening for char-donnay, that was so dire many commented on it, more like a disney parade gone wrong than anything else.  Can defo see council cath wanting a princess themed party for char-donnay, maybe for the second arrival day, she has already had the first.  Probably make her think she is a real princess, not a married in duckess.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2016, 08:13:00 pm »

No any gossip,  scandal or blunder about them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

seriously? Madeleine is kind of hated by the press in her country, don't know how normal people feel about her but probably she is not very popular living in London

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2016, 09:11:18 am »

^ I think they are not the same. She haven't had any scandals which circulating all around the world and being a disgrace to the Swedish RF or I haven't known about it.  huh

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2016, 03:06:27 pm »

^^ What did Madeleine do to make the Swedish press *despise* her?  Is living in London really that bad? blink
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2016, 04:22:03 pm »

^ I think they are not the same. She haven't had any scandals which circulating all around the world and being a disgrace to the Swedish RF or I haven't known about it.

Just the usual petty BS; Madeleine is pretty, titled, and apparently nice and leads a clean life. She lives a life that doesn't enable to be her critics to be self righteous hypocrites. She doesn't fill the 'evil snotty villain' royal princess. She leads a happy, fulfilled life with a man who loves her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2016, 05:24:17 pm »

And from what I've heard, she and Chris absolutely adore each other. They are a darling couple.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2016, 01:24:32 pm »

A nice and kind photo again.  flower

http://www.newmyroyals.com/search/label/SWEDEN%20ROYAL

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2016, 03:19:51 pm »

^ I think they are not the same. She haven't had any scandals which circulating all around the world and being a disgrace to the Swedish RF or I haven't known about it.

Just the usual petty BS; Madeleine is pretty, titled, and apparently nice and leads a clean life. She lives a life that doesn't enable to be her critics to be self righteous hypocrites. She doesn't fill the 'evil snotty villain' royal princess. She leads a happy, fulfilled life with a man who loves her.

The press designated M the "interesting one" and after they publicized her fiance's infidelity and she left to live in New York, they resented her being so far away.  Likewise, they resent Chris refusing any titles and maintaining his independence which allows M to have independence.  Meanwhile, the true "evil, snotty, villain royal princess"  -- Sofia -- is planting or allowing her cohorts to plant negative stories about M in the way insecure people do in order to build up themselves.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2016, 06:18:36 pm »

^^  Lovely photos, thank you for posting.  I do so like the Swedish royals, and they have such adorable children, so cute and dressed as children should be  -  not like something out of Dickens.  Love the way they share the piccies of their chirlden, and don´t hide them away or photoshop them.  Thanks again K for sharing them, lovely to see.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2016, 02:24:29 pm »

The main problem with Madde living in London and NY is that she is gets x money for working as a princess but according to the swedish press she does nothing to earn it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2016, 10:59:39 pm »

She works a hellavu lot more than The Lazy Sag Faced Potato Head and does a fabulous job. She puts her heart into it too.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2016, 09:18:57 pm »

Princess Leonore, Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill visits Gotland
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/06/princess-leonore-princess-madeleine.html

she's such a ball of energy

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2016, 11:17:36 am »

^ A lovely and unaffected family being together. I would like to see Waity with her sprogs among people, too. The duo should copy them.

india
Princess

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2016, 09:23:16 pm »

That idiot could never emulate this family.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2016, 06:34:58 am »

Dear Kate this is how it's done. ^^^  Kiss

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2016, 11:51:37 pm »

Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine met with Enna
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/09/queen-silvia-and-princess-madeleine-met.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2016, 09:27:03 am »

^ What a unique and nice thing.

india
Princess

« Reply #178 on: September 14, 2016, 02:25:11 pm »

Nice people
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2016, 09:59:52 pm »

Princess Madeleine of Sweden: Why I’m Campaigning to End Child Sex Abuse
By Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Ending the cycle begins with parental action

According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, nearly 60,000 children were sexually abused in the United States in 2014. Globally, 18% of women and 8% of men report being victims of childhood sexual abuse. Despite these astronomical numbers, child sexual abuse is rarely discussed and solutions do not adequately address the public health crisis affecting such a large number of children.

We know that children who are sexually abused are at a greater risk for later mental health and anxiety syndromes, including depression and suicidal thoughts. The societal and economic consequences of not addressing the problem, or investing in prevention of, sexual abuse of children are grave. In 1999, my mother decided to use her voice to speak about children’s rights and founded the World Childhood Foundation, which has since funded more than 1,000 projects in 20 countries. I have always admired my mother’s courage and aim to continue her work in combatting child sexual abuse. Now as a mother of two, I am even more determined to help create a world free from sexual abuse for all children in our lifetime.

But it is not our children’s obligation to keep themselves safe. We, as adults, have an obligation to ensure that our children are surrounded by child protectors.

Child sexual abuse thrives in silence. The first step in combatting sexual abuse is removing the stigma from discussing the abuse, which requires learning the facts, talking about it with our children and investing in prevention.

Learn the facts. We live in a digital world and it is crucial that technology is integrated in our fight. The new mobile app “Stewards of Children Prevention Toolkit” provides tools and educational resources for adults to prevent, recognize and respond to child sexual abuse.

Talk about it. Create a safe environment to talk to your child about sexual abuse, including body safety, anatomical language and personal boundaries.

Recognize the signs. The most common signs of sexual abuse are emotional and behavioral changes, such as “too perfect” behavior, withdrawal, fear, depression, unexplained anger and rebellion. Indirect physical signs can include anxiety, chronic stomach pain and headaches.

React responsibly. If a child shares that they have been abused, stay calm, praise the child’s courage and listen.

As a new school year begins, let us commit together to keep our #EyesWideOpen and ensure that we keep the children in our lives safe from all forms of violence.

Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine of Sweden works with the World Childhood Foundation and is the creator of the #EyesWideOpen initiative, to mobilize people to take action against childhood sexual assault.

http://motto.time.com/4502596/child-sex-abuse-statistics-princess-madeleine-sweden/
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: