Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 09:47:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill: news & pics  (Read 42030 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: January 17, 2011, 11:44:25 pm »

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_suecia/2011011450685/princesa-magdalena/supuesto-nuevo-novio/nueva-york/1/

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_suecia/2011011750716/princesa-magdalena/nuevo-novio/chris-oneill/1/

well the same magazine but gives us 2 diferent boys.. i hope is the second with 35 because the frist (greek) is a playboy.. he have dated with Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Mary-Kate Olsen  easter-James

let's hope she finds true love!!!  celebration
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:43:22 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:18:22 am »

well if PM can handle dating them at the same time, go for it.....hope she has fun first before jumping into any serious relationship.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:27:12 am »

The first one was just rumours and according to some articles, the press made some indentity confusion tehe

She was photographed and there's some video online of her and the other guy (the finance dude). Some swedish press says that they are dating already, other say that they are still on a friendly basis...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 03:06:34 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348005/Swedish-princess-finds-love-New-York-Prince-Charming.html

[
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:34:44 am »

The Local: Princess Madeleine wins German libel award

Sweden's Princess Madeleine is set to receive damages in excess of the equivalent of 3.5 million kronor ($540,000) from a slew of German newspapers for libel and intrusion in her private life.
The Swedish royal family has indicated earlier that the money will be donated to charity.

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 01:24:52 am »

what they did?  dontknow

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 01:32:40 am »

German mags are known for publishing alot of crazy and crappy stories about royals and other celebreties. The stories about Madeleine during the last few years were: she's pregnant, she did several abortions, she's an acoholic, she's on drugs, she's cheating on her boyfriend, she hates her sister, she eloped and married in Las Vegas, bla bla bla... Princess Caroline of Monaco was won a libel award against a few German mags some years ago. It's really trashy and they publish the stories all over again...

My all time favorite from German mags: Madeleine and William make promisses of eternal love on a visit to Diana's grave... sly

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 01:37:58 am »

My all time favorite from German mags: Madeleine and William make promisses of eternal love on a visit to Diana's grave... sly

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

that made my day....

why is not true?  TCP baking cookies

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 01:42:45 am »

Wills and Madde was too good to be true bye We're stuck with the Duchess of Laziness... sly

That one was really wacko! I remember crying reading the story, hilarious... lols

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 01:50:54 am »

lols Wow! just wow. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 04:40:40 pm »

Madeleine break with her friend
translated article from expressen

I'd be furious and hurt as well if one of my friends decided to date my ex  thumbsdown
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 07:50:29 pm »

If she is furious about this, that means that she doesn't forguet jonas!!! (this is bad... she deserves better  Angry)

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 08:02:59 pm »

I would be furious too. Not because I cared about the immature little boy anymore, but because he had managed to infiltrate and remain in my circle of friends or so called friends. And it's more infuriating that someone you trusted as a close friend dates your ex than it is that your ex is dating a close friend. Where does this girls loyalties lie? We already know that Jonas has none. ...

This is betrayal compounding betrayal!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:04:50 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 08:06:48 pm »

I would be furious too. Not because I cared about the immature little boy anymore, but because he has managed to infiltrate and remain in her circle of friends or so called friends. And it's more infuriating that someone you trusted as a close friend dates your ex than it is that your ex is dating a close friend. Where does this girls loyalties lie? We already know that Jonas has none. ...
Well i agree with you on that too... i believe that jonas at this time miss the life he had at madeleine side!!! Maybe he wants to be close because he wanted to be close to her!!!

Well about the girls loyalties!!! That doesn't exist!!! because at these days the world is full of bad people!!! That do everything to have the better part of it!!!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »

He was born in a rich family from Sweden AFAIK, he was already part of that circle.

Madeleine knew about him cheating and she was ok with it, she wanted to marry him. If the story had not broken in the press she would be happy married to him.

This story is very complicated and we will probably never know the truth about it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 09:34:08 pm »

just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're not dirt bags.  Madeleine wasn't ok with him cheating on her obviously she dumped his *butt*
benign
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 10:13:48 pm »

He was born in a rich family from Sweden AFAIK, he was already part of that circle.
Madeleine knew about him cheating and she was ok with it, she wanted to marry him. If the story had not broken in the press she would be happy married to him. This story is very complicated and we will probably never know the truth about it.
i think so too...oh wells, i dont blame Maddie since she was publicly humiliated.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 11:41:02 pm »

But some reported that she wanted to stay and that her father made her broke up with Jonas. It was also said that when the cheating of the king was known she was very angry.

just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're not dirt bags.  Madeleine wasn't ok with him cheating on her obviously she dumped his *butt*

I know that, I was only explaining that he didn't need Madeleine to get into the "circle".

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 11:42:25 pm »

flower thanks for explaining...my mind isn't really working these days...been so worried about whats going on in Japan sorry
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 02:59:56 am »

I think it's pretty messed up to want to stay with someone who has cheated on you, but put frankly, this is horrible of her so called 'friend.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: