Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:21:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I banned or on a naughty list or???  (Read 23728 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« on: April 23, 2014, 09:05:28 pm »

I know it has been quite a long time since I've last logged onto this forum and I posted in the Games/Off topic section previously but am I still allowed to post in other sections of the forum?  It may seem an odd question but not all of my posts are registering in the home page so I am curious.  Maybe I'm no longer welcome here?  I don't think I am banned because I am typing this right now... so what gives?   dontknow flower  thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:07:16 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:10:58 pm »

not all posts register in the main board. Those in the child boards never show.

If you can post then you are not banned.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 09:14:11 pm »

Oh, I didn't know that... I was wondering what I'd done and yet I can post here... tehe  Thank you for clearing that up for me. flower

If you have time is there a thread on the Leveson trial?  I cannot find it.  There are quite a lot of new threads since I've been here last.  If not, I understand.flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 09:41:55 pm »

I don't know exactly what kind of thread you want but there are a couple

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,7128.0.html

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,6956.0.html

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,6961.0.html

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,1983.0.html

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,3016.0.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 09:48:14 pm »

Yes, thank you sooo much, Alexandrine.  You're an absolute doll.   hug 

BTW, where are the secret hidden threads to be found?  I want to read them, too! laugh hug  I look and I look and I can't seem to find anything other than the games threads.   laugh  I'll go searching again.  There is a lot I want to find here.  Ha-ha!

Barnabe et Kitty...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »

It is very easy to search on the forum, use the search function that you can see next to the profile button and also through google.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:55:19 pm »

OMG!  I feel ridiculous!   Embarrassed Embarrassed  I had forgotten all about that!!  It's been sooo long since I was last here.  I feel like an idiot!   Embarrassed

Barnabe et Kitty...
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 11:36:24 am »

Hi,

Not sure whats going on but sometimes when I try and log on it says I'm banned? I always try and be curtious to others, I have received no warnings and not fought with anyone, is this a glitch or is something happening? It even does it when not logged in so I'm a bit miffed.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 03:31:13 pm »

^ If you have not been warned of the fact then you are not banned.

It has to be a glitch because if it wasn't you couldn't post in the forum.

Maybe you should try to change your ip when that happens. 

theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 05:00:15 pm »

Thanks I think it's me. Now it says 500 internal issue in between saying sorry guest you are banned from using this forum. I tried at work and had no problems and it will kind of let me when using my mobile data so if you and any other mods are happy with me then I will have a look at changing my ip address. Technology eh!!!!!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 05:04:03 pm »

LOL yeah. Sorry that you have to suffer this.

Possibly is that you hav a dinamic ip and are sharing with someone who is banned which is really bad luck as there are not many who are.

quo
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 11:46:54 am »

I too have suddenly been told that I am banned...I rarely post and have never been rude to my knowledge so am taken totally aback by this...I am using my phone now and have been able to post this...please can you help me...many thanks
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 02:21:15 pm »

if you were banned you could not write in the forum not even from your phone. When an account is banned is like the poster is not a member anymore.

there must be some glitch with the ips, I will see if something happened but I don't know if I will be able to fix it

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 03:58:59 pm »

^^quo? I've checked your status and there is no ban, no warnings, nothing and your membership is clean.

I'm wondering, tho, what message you've received.  I noticed that you have 66 postings so that would limit your access to certain threads until you reach 200 so perhaps you're receiving a notice that you cannot post there or see the thread?

Other than that, your ISP is strong and fine, there is no evidence on this end of any problems whatsoever.  Please let me know what the issue is that you have or cut/past the 'warning'.  And, as Alex pointed out, if you were banned or restricted, you wouldn't be able to post here at all.

Thank you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
quo
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 06:43:55 pm »

Thank you Yooper very much for your reply....I am home again and seem to have got on no bother....the message I received told me I was banned because I had been rude to other posters and there didn't appear to be any access at all to the forum...I sent my first message via my mobile phone...I'll just keep an eye on things but I am very grateful for the quick replies I have had...thanks again to both you and Alexandrine..
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 06:49:47 pm »

That's the exact same message I get when I try and access using my own broadband. When I sneak on at work or use my mobile Internet I have absolutely no issues. My ip changed every time I switch my Internet box on so I presume it's something to do with my service provider or router.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 06:54:18 pm »

That's very weird because if you are banned you can't post until it has been lifted.

I mean if people banned could post from another device the banning method wouldn't work at all

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 06:56:51 pm »

^^^You're more than welcome and I'm glad to hear that you were able to log on without any issues.  I haven't been able to locate any error messages on the IPS but will keep an eye on  Sometimes, my router gives me error messages on Safari and quite often on Chrome. I'm not sure what browser you're using nor what your privacy settings are but that's always what caused my problems.  Cookies and popups, too.

^^I'm wondering, theduchess, if there's some glitch in the IPS server.  I, too, will keep an eye on any error messages on your profile but, to date, I have seen nothing.

Please keep me posted.  That's very unnerving, I'm sure, and know that it is for us as well.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 07:24:32 pm »

If you can't post then register again and pm us.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 07:56:49 pm »

To: auo and the duchess.  Is there any way that you could find out what domain or IP number came back with an error message?   That would be a huge help getting to the bottom of this.  Also, could you provide me with a date when this started?  Thanks for any info.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: